User is online   zykov eddy 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Big news!

Posted Image

Electric Highways is now available on Steam. It's free, but you can also buy a soundtrack for dirt cheap if you want to support the developer.
Plus, there are some extra polishes made for a steam release.

http://store.steampo...p/412140?beta=0

A big, big thanks to everyone for supporting the game on Greenlight! I learned a lot of things about greenlight and steam in the process, and it will help me with my future games.

Posted Image

Congrats on getting the game onto Steam!

The few additions you made to help guide players are nice, although I have to admit, the new boss rush ambush caught me off guard!

Posted Image

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostMarphy Black, on 28 October 2015 - 04:51 PM, said:

Posted Image

Cute. Nice job misrepresenting the game on Steam.

User is online   Mblackwell 

• Evil Overlord

Wait... are those actually in the Steam release? Pretty sure you're not supposed to redistribute assets from the GRP without permission...

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

No, they're not. He loaded a modified map in stock EDuke32.

User is online   Mblackwell 

• Evil Overlord

Ah. I have no idea about this game since eddy never builds a Linux version of his releases for some reason. :)

User is offline   Helixhorned 

• EDuke32 Developer

View PostMblackwell, on 28 October 2015 - 05:25 PM, said:

Ah. I have no idea about this game since eddy never builds a Linux version of his releases for some reason. :)

I guess the EDuke32 changes are the same or a superset of those needed for Yume Nikki 3D. For example, userdef[].esc_key shows up, as well as quitgame. In any case, @eddy: a patch against a reasonably recent EDuke32 would be welcome, assuming you keep the changes up to date with EDuke32 development.

View PostHelixhorned, on 31 October 2015 - 10:24 AM, said:

I guess the EDuke32 changes are the same or a superset of those needed for Yume Nikki 3D. For example, userdef[].esc_key shows up, as well as quitgame. In any case, @eddy: a patch against a reasonably recent EDuke32 would be welcome, assuming you keep the changes up to date with EDuke32 development.

So, there are necessary updated in recent EDuke 32 versions, like the con command for quitting the game, an ability to use Esc key to laucn a different menu etc?

User is offline   Helixhorned 

• EDuke32 Developer

View Postzykov eddy, on 31 October 2015 - 07:31 PM, said:

So, there are necessary updated in recent EDuke 32 versions, like the con command for quitting the game, an ability to use Esc key to laucn a different menu etc?

No, I didn't integrate your changes into EDuke32. I just haven't thought enough about them to come to a conclusive decision.

Here's me, showcasing Electric Highways on russian indie game festival. Warning: overly pretentious!

Posted Image

Posted Image

P.S - that was probably the last promotional thing for this game. Now moving on to other projects.

This post has been edited by zykov eddy: 02 November 2015 - 11:05 PM

User is offline   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

That's pretty cool dude how do you feel on using new engines in game development? Not that you really have to just wondering... Cool stuff congrats to :)

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options