Duke4.net Forums: Ion Fury - Duke4.net Forums

• 136 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ion Fury  "formerly Ion Maiden, launching August 15!"

Man, my $60 box still hasn't come. any news?

Today the preview campaign disappeared from my gog library, its this normal?, i'ts was there yesterday, it's not hidden.

Not really much of a problem since it's included in the bonus missions, just curious.

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 27 October 2019 - 11:14 PM

User is offline   MrFlibble 

Maybe it will be re-released as a free public demo, as promised?

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

View PostLazy Dog, on 27 October 2019 - 10:40 PM, said:

Today the preview campaign disappeared from my gog library, its this normal?, i'ts was there yesterday, it's not hidden.

Not really much of a problem since it's included in the bonus missions, just curious.

I think it disappeared because the full version is available, and Gog took a while to update?

User is offline   oasiz 

• Dr. Effector

View PostMrFlibble, on 29 October 2019 - 01:46 AM, said:

I don't think such was said anywhere ?

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostMrFlibble, on 29 October 2019 - 01:46 AM, said:

That was never promised, and is not going to happen.

View PostFox, on 29 October 2019 - 04:15 AM, said:

I think it disappeared because the full version is available, and Gog took a while to update?

Maybe. I was gifted the game and at that moment it added both the full game and the preview campaign to my account. I guess it's normal.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Is the Mac version still in the works?

Last I heard, yes

User is offline   oasiz 

• Dr. Effector

Mac version technically can be compiled even today.
It only lacks proper retina support and has been the same for a long time.

User is offline   Sanek 

Does that many people use Mac for games that you'll be willing to make a version for it? The only places I saw Macs in use is offices.

You'd better do a WinXP (32-bit) compatibility, if you want to get the real retro gamers out there.

User is offline   oasiz 

• Dr. Effector

Providing official 32bit builds kind of implies that we would support it as well, except that none of the hardware will be able to even meet minimum specs :o

People who want to play around with 32bit builds can compile their own from the sources, and have done so already.
NY's DOS port is also capable of running IF.

Experience with older hardware will really be no different, except that it will run much worse.

User is offline   Master O 

View Postoasiz, on 30 October 2019 - 11:54 AM, said:

Providing official 32bit builds kind of implies that we would support it as well, except that none of the hardware will be able to even meet minimum specs :o

People who want to play around with 32bit builds can compile their own from the sources, and have done so already.
NY's DOS port is also capable of running IF.

Experience with older hardware will really be no different, except that it will run much worse.

*Ion Maiden clip show*

User is offline   ReaperAA 

View PostMaster O, on 06 November 2019 - 05:58 AM, said:

*Ion Maiden clip show*

Enjoy the glorious 5 frames per second.

User is offline   Perro Seco 

I ordered the Big Box more than a month ago. I asked about my order and Paypal offered me a refund. What do I have to do to get the damn box?

User is offline   oasiz 

• Dr. Effector

Ask 3DR support

User is offline   cybdmn 

View Postoasiz, on 07 November 2019 - 12:38 PM, said:

Ask 3DR support

Is a single big box sent out until yet? The new 3DR still is a zero communication incompetence center.

My box still hasn't shipped ether
:o
took forever for my hat to show up too so it must be just because of were I live or something

This post has been edited by Truck Stop Santa Claus: 19 November 2019 - 09:11 AM

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

My understanding is that the big boxes were held up in customs up until a few days ago. I can't imagine it will take much longer before they go out to individual customers from the distribution center.

customs
Posted Image

The box is on the way
everything is cool

Boy, you guys weren't kidding when you said this would be a big box. This makes my old big box games from the '90s look tiny. Thicker and longer. It won't even fit on my shelf without putting it on its side.

Also, were all these games in the goodies folder previously released as freeware? I remember Bio Menace was, but I don't remember if the others were.

IT CAME
Posted Image
Now I wait till the QR code dose something
And read the book

Like I was going to pick something else
Posted Image

User is offline   Hunter0911 

Hi there, I just got my big box today, it looks really great ! I missed those good old big boxes :lol: Just one problem, the USB drive is missing. I'll look for a support e-mail on 3DR's website to ask them about that.

User is online   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

Gotta ask the obvious, dunno if it has been answered before: What's next in the pipeline for the game? Are you guys working on another patch or are there maybe even plans for a DLC?

User is offline   Master O 

View PostNightFright, on 28 November 2019 - 01:28 PM, said:

Gotta ask the obvious, dunno if it has been answered before: What's next in the pipeline for the game? Are you guys working on another patch or are there maybe even plans for a DLC?

Join Duke4's discord:

https://discord.gg/qccgJ9v

Once there, go to #ironfury and ask there.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

That Discord is the worst thing that ever happened to this forum. Basically 80% of this community's activity is now there. So much valuable information goes undocumented and virtually lost forever. Not to mention that you can't really post long-form writeups over there. Basically, take screenshots if you think you'll have to reference anything later.

User is offline   Perro Seco 

View PostRadar 100 Watts, on 28 November 2019 - 03:54 PM, said:

That Discord is the worst thing that ever happened to this forum. Basically 80% of this community's activity is now there. So much valuable information goes undocumented and virtually lost forever. Not to mention that you can't really post long-form writeups over there. Basically, take screenshots if you think you'll have to reference anything later.
I don't like Discord either because I need to take my time to write in correct English, so I hope he'll come back here to post the answer for the forum users. :lol:

Discord killed the internet form
It's not just Duke4

Share this topic:

• 136 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options