Duke4.net Forums: Ion Fury - Duke4.net Forums

• 136 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ion Fury  "formerly Ion Maiden, launching August 15!"

User is offline   Phredreeke 

ResetEra is a cesspool of the perpetually offended, take anything on there with a fuckton of salt.

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

• Once you start doubting, there's no end to it

From what I saw/heard it looks like this forum is full of pedophiles (along with other sickos) and they love to fuck with a lot of devs, especially from Japan. Fuck them, they don't deserve attention that they use to witch hunt developers. Though I wonder if anyone told them that TX is disabled, shouldn't this fact alone fuck them off or at least put sensible people against those hypocritical cunts?

And for those who worry about them doing something negative, even on Steam people with common sense don't takes those fags with their attempt at witch hunting seriously.
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 17 August 2019 - 05:47 AM

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

That ResetEra forum looks really nice.

Posted Image

Posted Image

All those bans. Does it has anything to do with NeoFAG anyway? Sounds like it does, a lot. :dukecigar:

User is offline   xMobilemux 

I was just about to post those bans lol.

That site is cancer and pissing it off should be worn on Ion Fury like a badge of honor, promote in a trailer like how Saints Row 4 promoted the Australia ban, it would surely get the sales going even better.

But TX apologized so they lost that play :dukecigar:

Didn't expect that from TX, they're the one who should apologize, besides they don't deserve good treatment for being such cunts, just like the faggots that bitched about the game being feminazi propaganda. Both of those faggots really should get laid with each other, maybe that would calm their tits down.

User is offline   Zaxx 

• Banned

When did being sensitive about social issues become a requirement to making videogames? The so called cancel culture can really fuck off at this point and honestly those people at ResetEra are just weird. This looks like nothing more than some "attention whoring" to me simply because there is no issue.

Do I cringe when I see someone use the term "SJW" seriously these days? Yes, I do. Do I think that some of the stuff TX said was stupid? Yes, I do but there's something that would be a lot more stupid: not buying the game just because the developer doesn't seem to understand why talking about a group of people in this manner is bad. And really it's clear as daylight that there is no transphobia here, I mean the comments basically express that TX doesn't like that kind of political / social activism, mainly when it gets radical. That's a legit opinion, if you're not an idiot you understand it, it was just expressed with a poor choice of words.

Anyway I blame Deathgrip, that guy has a rare talent in turning any kind of conversation into some rant about the SJWs that are living in his head.

This post has been edited by Zaxx: 17 August 2019 - 06:13 AM

User is offline   t800 

Weeeell, thanks for that post xMobilemux. Exactly what I was looking for, awaiting multiple pages of political bullshitting. I mean who needs friendly thread of shared enthusiasm of fans, impressions and trvias, right? And before you reply, no I am not for opinion censorship, just please - do it elsewhere in other threads, OK?

Anyway, back to point. Another few impressions:
- Classic renderers seems to me just "safety mode" in this game, it mutes vivid palette of spritework quite bit.
- Surprisingly I got all weapons in first episode. While I dont mind that, it still seems odd while enemy roster will (at least I think) rom up even later, weapons wont.
- Is it just me, or does SMG work more effectively for sniping compared to pistol? Especially when I try to hit far enemies at steeper angles, shots seem to miss target quite bit. Alternative fire mode doesnt have problem with that, but you are limited by its maximum functional range.
- Contrary, I dont mind last weapon. I mean it suits more character theme of Shelly, than just another ordinary "BFG superweapon".
- I wouldnt mind some zoomable sniper scope for crossbow. There are lot of long range firefights in this game, so it would fit in nicely. Maybe make it work this way: one click - zoom toggle, holding button - alternate attack.

View Postt800, on 17 August 2019 - 06:16 AM, said:

Weeeell, thanks for that post xMobilemux. Exactly what I was looking for, awaiting multiple pages of political bullshitting. I mean who needs friendly thread of shared enthusiasm of fans, impressions and trvias, right? And before you reply, no I am not for opinion censorship, just please - do it elsewhere in other threads, OK?

If a mod's open to moving all the stuff about ResetERA and TX's submissiveness to another thread, I'm fine with that. I just wanted to know more about the situation.

Fine back to the game.

Defeating the first boss(the mech) was a joke, 2 shots from the charged up Ion Bow and everything died.

I thought it was a glitch a first.

User is offline   Phredreeke 

I didn't see TerminX apologise, all I saw him say was that the screens were cherrypicked out of context

User is offline   ReaperAA 

I, for one, am glad to know that TerminX did apologize (which I had initially thought that he didn't do any apology).

Why? Because controversy like this would do nothing but harm. I know some people believe that "any publicity is good publicity", but not in this case as Ion Maiden Fury (excuse me) already had been part of a controversy just recently.

There were some other screen caps on page 12 of that ResetERA thread, they're not showing up for me now. Can anyone else see them?

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

DO NOT APOLOGIZE TO THE PITCHFORK MOB

SEE: MARK DUPLASS

Stay strong devs. Remember these kind of people that stir the pot do not translate their so called game activism into sales. Your customers, like myself, do and we can't stand witch hunts like these. You've done nothing wrong.

This post has been edited by Putrid Pete: 17 August 2019 - 07:04 AM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

The pitchfork mob is out for blood. There is no reason for VoidPoint to give an apology to the white whiners on ResetEra, because nothing the IF devs wrote was directed towards a ResetEra member. And y'all thought we were bad. OMG I want to sign up on that forum so bad, but I know I'll be banned in 10 seconds.

This post has been edited by Radar: 17 August 2019 - 07:35 AM

User is offline   Fox 

Those that boast their virtue, do despicable things in secret.

User is offline   ryche 

TerminX and the rest of the dev team: stop feeding the trolls.

Stop giving them what they want on Twitter and any other social media: attention. You guys made a great game. This whole thing is a witch hunt that you don’t need to be an active participant in. Whatever you say just gets twisted by them to feed the fire they started.

User is online   Mark 

Granted I only read the IF thread but I think I have a good measure of what they are like. Those ResetEra people are the exact types I love to trigger. It would be fun to have a face to face meeting. Of course I would have them checked for weapons first and no masks allowed. Oops, I guess those 2 requests would prevent a meeting from happening.

Other than the mixing of great voxels with disappointing spinning 2D sprites I'm enjoying the first map of the game. First new game I have bought since about 2007 or so.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Posted Image

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

When you apologize to these kind of people you sign a contract in blood forever tethering you to them. When you apologize you're showing them your belly, permanently. They will never stop trying to find your wrongthink.

Just desserts for MWhiteBad, sad to see happen to TX. This is why you cannot ride the fence. When you coddle these people you only embolden them.

User is offline   Fox 

Posted Image

Just order a big box as I've been really enjoying this game
game blows me away at every turn. can't wait to see what you madmen do next. :dukecigar:

View PostFox, on 17 August 2019 - 07:44 AM, said:

Posted Image

fucking gross :dukecigar:

Should have posted screencaps about how they call their "enemies" pedophiles and how they despise them for that, have seen that plenty of times coming from that site, along with some other social media like Twitter or Facebook. Plenty of latent pedos are against stuff like loli too, ironically. In fact, pedophiles always project their crap onto the people they don't like for some reason.

God
this game just can't catch a brake, can it

User is offline   HellFire 

What goes on ResetEra secret Discord:

https://www.oneangry...-discord/86510/

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Looks like Zaxx is bakk, with posts out of wakk.

Pretty sure there were people from the site that were arrested for being pedophiles.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

k dude I don't even care. The point is ResetEra is a haven for actual pedophiles. Sexual attraction to underage girls and boys is pedophilia; there's no such thing as an "uneducated view" on this.

View PostReaperAA, on 17 August 2019 - 06:38 AM, said:

I, for one, am glad to know that TerminX did apologize (which I had initially thought that he didn't do any apology).

But there is really nothing to apologize, since it was just a personal point of view, expecially to them that are talking shit all over (so, they are free to talk!?), they should have a brain "Reset".
Just ignore those trolltards, they deserve no attention.

Share this topic:

• 136 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options