Duke4.net Forums: Turok Forum - Duke4.net Forums

• 11 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Turok Forum  "New"

User is offline   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

Robman I don't mean on duke4 :S I mean Turok thread. Have some decent stuff at turok forum and I occasionally share it here eventually some pretty big stuff will come out of it. But if anything happening with Turok for now it will be on forum heheh even this thread here on duke4 comes up high now on google search "Turok forum" which is pretty cool hehe and this actually is more about Turok rather then the forum itself anyway would be dumb to start its own thread hehe. But i'm not being hostile in other post sorry for sounding that way its just I noticed I was the last poster for awhile now.

Now I have to leave another video hehe :)

This post has been edited by 64Ghost: 10 August 2015 - 09:38 AM

I been getting better with the Dr Feel Good Weapon aka Plasma Rifle trying my very best to have fun

• Turok Nukem

Powerslave EX is put on hold for Turok EX.

I think more news is coming pretty soon. Possibly November unless it goes faster then expected.

User is offline   Lunick 

View Post64Ghost, on 26 August 2015 - 05:18 AM, said:

Powerslave EX is put on hold for Turok EX.

Uh no, the project was forced to be stopped due to an unknown party (presumably someone with the rights to Powerslave).

And even more frustrating is the fact that that's all we know

• Turok Nukem

Just saying what I heard from the creator. He didn't say why and I hope the same doesn't happen with Turok... Which could even be a possibilty since nobody is mentioning how they got rights to do Turok. But the Acclaim/Iguana companies are reachable still I spoke with some members from Acclaim. They love the turokforums.com :D

This post has been edited by 64Ghost: 26 August 2015 - 05:40 AM

Wish I could help on the project I'm getting bored

• Turok Nukem

I'm not sure they need any help though I will ask and see if they need testers to check for bugs in the game. I'm really hoping a map editor will arise :D No more making Turok maps for Duke will be making Turok maps for Turok. Crosses fingers Turok 1 is my favorite.

Either way were neck deep in the mud trying to get the T2 source. I have found my last hopes and its speaking with old members of Acclaim/Iguana. If we are able to obtain it we really going to have something as we already explored all the options of the game without the source and were able to change T2 to 1080 60 fps and a few other options to like high res textures. Now just give the source and see what happens :D

Well if they need help I'm ready to go

This post has been edited by Turok 64 Jr: 26 August 2015 - 06:01 AM

• Turok Nukem

Hmmm someone reported my forums after posting here. Im not blaming anyone but its kind of weird how close in timing that was. I know some motherfuckers dont like me here but if it was someone here fuck off. I got some dcma notice for nothing and now I closed forum untill I can double check to be sure theres nothing.

This post has been edited by 64Ghost: 26 August 2015 - 07:30 AM

That just fucking sucks really

This post has been edited by Turok 64 Jr: 26 August 2015 - 07:35 AM

• Turok Nukem

It really does because I do not let anyone post links to infringing stuff. But I could have missed and now I have to spend my day reading 1,350 posts. And it really happened just after posting here.

doesn't make any-since I been there afew times haven't seen anyone post stuff like that mostly I seen turok videos on everyday basics If someone has a grudge against you they should just let it go move on instead of being a bully and reporting a site they didn't do anything wrong

This post has been edited by Turok 64 Jr: 26 August 2015 - 07:47 AM

• Turok Nukem

Trust me there is plenty grudges, everyone just thinks I'm stacked with friends and have it easy xD. For every real friend I have, I have 50 ppl who don't like me. Even alot of ppl on my friendslist on steam are not friends they just wan't me on there list for some reason.

All of my maps on steam do great and most people just think its because I have alot of friends but really. If I read you the stats you would be surprised. I think I have developed a feature called auto judge Lol and it causes me to at times lash back out even at the wrong thing or person.

This post has been edited by 64Ghost: 26 August 2015 - 08:15 AM

User is offline   Ronin 

Turok 1 and 2 getting re released, with some graphical upgrades.

http://ie.ign.com/ar...tal-re-releases

OH HELL YEAH 2 Turok Games Double The Fun

• Turok Nukem

Pretty awesome though. Yes this was just posted on turok forum to but with conversation images :/ and thats why im really upset for what happened at this time. Bad timing for somebody to report forum. Completely upsets me :/ there is no links to download the games so im so confused.

But i'm still worried because no one is mentioning how they got rights to do this.

This post has been edited by 64Ghost: 26 August 2015 - 09:57 AM

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

Someone here reported the Goldsource Duke mod to Gearbox and got us a C&D order. Duke is cursed and half of it is our own doing.

View PostTea Monster, on 26 August 2015 - 11:33 AM, said:

Someone here reported the Goldsource Duke mod to Gearbox and got us a C&D order. Duke is cursed and half of it is our own doing.

I'm sorry to hear that

This post has been edited by Turok 64 Jr: 26 August 2015 - 11:51 AM

User is offline   Lunick 

http://www.destructo...pc-307957.phtml

Did we have screenshots of the Turok rereleases yet?

• Turok Nukem

Well some people have seen already there's a few I've seen not in there, they were posted on Turok guess you never looked hehe. But also some of those are new. Cool either way.

To all, sorry for some of the things I said today was pretty frustrated I knew this was coming and wasn't expecting my forum to get a problem. Either way I am fixing it and I apologize for that was interesting though.

Edit: Here's where it all started, you may have already seen but still I don't know if I ever shared here..

https://doom64ex.wor...urokex-updates/

This post has been edited by 64Ghost: 26 August 2015 - 04:23 PM

View PostLunick, on 26 August 2015 - 03:43 PM, said:

http://www.destructo...pc-307957.phtml

Did we have screenshots of the Turok rereleases yet?

Great news, it's being re-released by Night Dive studios. They did a nice job with re-releasing other games. Now i have another reason to replay these games. Thanks for sharing.

• Turok Nukem

Turok forums back in business and stronger then ever before. Acclaim joined the forum and posted can't tell who it is behind the account :D
I can almost 100% confirm T1 is going to release. None of the screens are T2 I will ask and get info on it.

This post has been edited by 64Ghost: 28 August 2015 - 09:52 AM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Thread split.

In anticipation for Turok 1 & 2 rereleases. I picked up this Turok: Dinosaur Hunter strategy guide at Half-Price Books.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: IMG_1289.JPG

• Turok Nukem

View PostDustFalcon85, on 28 August 2015 - 06:19 PM, said:

In anticipation for Turok 1 & 2 rereleases. I picked up this Turok: Dinosaur Hunter strategy guide at Half-Price Books.

If I didn't already have it I would get it. It has some great photos inside like this one I made of it

Posted Image

Plus it tells you where to go heheh your going to need it if you haven't played Turok 1 before. I would say its one of the hardest campaigns to beat if you don't know where your going because its a very open game you can miss stuff from level 2 you have to go back there and get it except you don't know what level you missed the key so good luck hopping through portals :D

This post has been edited by 64Ghost: 28 August 2015 - 08:22 PM

View Post64Ghost, on 28 August 2015 - 08:21 PM, said:

good luck hopping through portals :D

Posted Image

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostDustFalcon85, on 29 August 2015 - 05:34 AM, said:

Posted Image

Ugh, not one of those. :D

Posted Image

^^^^^^^
Maybe I should use a different pic? :D

• Turok Nukem

Here is a better pic for a portal then that crappy game heheh joking but I did not really enjoy portal series sorry not my thing. This is me playing I have videos earlier...the thing with the hd release has made me pause because now I am a bit to excited for that but there is nothing wrong with the og version.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am truly sorry for only using the shotgun in the screens, I just love it. Even know there are so many guns its to hard to choose. The weapons are its own subject themselves.

:D made this to hehe

Posted Image

This post has been edited by 64Ghost: 29 August 2015 - 08:17 PM

Share this topic:

• 11 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options