Duke4.net Forums: Duke3D & SW - Early/Alpha/Beta/Gold Material - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 72 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke3D & SW - Early/Alpha/Beta/Gold Material

User is offline   jet_nick 

awsame, what about other items or weapons?

per mille balene

User is offline   CryptKiller 

View PostMark., on 14 February 2017 - 04:29 PM, said:

I don't know if this is of any use to you but I zoomed in as far as I could and took a screen capture. Its almost 4MB in size so I zipped it up. You would still need to trim away the outside of the triangle before using.

Oh thank you! Yes, I think it could work... will post the t-shirt someday when I'll get around to go to the print shop.
Thans once again!

we will see in the future of the Articles About The evolution of weapons, enemies, items and levels?

per mille balene

User is offline   Tristan 

• Honored Donor

I think the less questions and pestering, the higher the chances of seeing a lot of cool stuff.

View PostTristan, on 24 February 2017 - 05:55 PM, said:

I think the less questions and pestering, the higher the chances of seeing a lot of cool stuff.

I made a politely Question,
I asked if there were any news, and release of information policy will be followed, nothing pestering

per mille balene

User is offline   Commando Nukem 

• Judge Mental

What is the highest resolution we have on the Duke Nukem 3D Cover art/title screen? I mean the absolute crispest version the community has ever come across?

Duke Nukem The Series onYoutube Facebook and Duke4net!
Come Get Some!

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

2641px wide.

User is offline   HiPolyBash 

View PostCommando Nukem, on 10 March 2017 - 01:05 AM, said:

What is the highest resolution we have on the Duke Nukem 3D Cover art/title screen? I mean the absolute crispest version the community has ever come across?

https://forums.duke4...post__p__208133

User is offline   Newcomer 

I wish all the betas of duke3d could be released. Lameduke is getting boring.

Share this topic:

• 72 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2016 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options