• You cannot reply to this topic

Enthusiasm Thread!  "Be Enthusiastic about DNF in here =D"

View Postpeoplessi, on Feb 7 2009, 10:20 AM, said:

Oh my... here we go again

lol

User is offline   Kathy 

View Postpeoplessi, on Feb 7 2009, 01:20 PM, said:

Oh my... here we go again

Seriously, they should never release the game. Or release it and announce DN5 right away.

User is offline   rockmx8 

View PostLotan, on Feb 7 2009, 07:07 AM, said:

Seriously, they should never release the game. Or release it and announce DN5 right away.

SERIOUSLY they have to release the game already, which they are aiming to this year. Duke 3D itself is a great game that never gets old but we need the new DUKE now!! And they already announced they will work on DN5 right after DNF. Also you guys need to stop being so negative, this is an enthusiasm thread lighten up your spirits for DNF!!

Next week we shall see George's surprise for DNF media most likely, get ready to ROCK and stop complaining already LOL!!

THE KING IS COMING BACK FINALLY, I AM SO TIRED OF MOST OF THESE SHITTY GAMES ON THE MARKET, YEAH YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!!

User is offline   Kathy 

May ask, what if there won't be any surprise? I know there'll SURELY be one, but let's go into parallel universe of "what if" and imagine(I know, it may be hard to do) that there is not surprise next week. What's then?

View PostLotan, on Feb 7 2009, 12:02 PM, said:

May ask, what if there won't be any surprise? I know there'll SURELY be one, but let's go into parallel universe of "what if" and imagine(I know, it may be hard to do) that there is not surprise next week. What's then?

LOL HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

ALL you ask for is there and COMING.

Stay Tuned.

:)

User is offline   Kathy 

You haven't answered my question.

View PostLotan, on Feb 7 2009, 03:12 PM, said:

You haven't answered my question.

Well now whether it be next week or the week after, we are going to see more DNF anytime now. A Trailer with a demo and release is very likely this year... THE DUKE IS FINALLY COMING BACK THIS YEAR!! GET READY TO ROCK!!

This post has been edited by rockmx8: 07 February 2009 - 02:59 PM

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View PostLotan, on Feb 7 2009, 01:02 PM, said:

There has to be a surprise next week, and then again, there couldn't be. Maybe George changed his mind and that's why he deleted the Tweet. I don't think that's the case though. I think he did to make people curious so they'll be keeping their eyes peeled this upcoming week! If he had left the comment up, then everyone would be expecting to see something. That wouldn't be much of a surprise, would it?

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Im honestly starting to believe some people on this board are more obsessive then me..

User is offline   Steve 

• Honored Donor

Man. GOT YA!!!!

/runs away

View PostSteve, on Feb 7 2009, 10:46 PM, said:

Man. GOT YA!!!!

/runs away

I'm right behind you! :)

User is offline   Kathy 

View Postzchri9, on Feb 8 2009, 03:46 AM, said:

Im honestly starting to believe some people on this board are more obsessive then me..

Where have you been in December? Rock's semi-platinum album came out. With the super-hit I've Seen The Ending Of Dnf!, REALLY!!.

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Ive already seen that :)

View PostLotan, on Feb 8 2009, 02:36 AM, said:

Where have you been in December? Rock's semi-platinum album came out. With the super-hit I've Seen The Ending Of Dnf!, REALLY!!.

Haha! Epic! :)

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Epic...Fail
He must have too much time on his hands :)

View Postzchri9, on Feb 8 2009, 03:14 AM, said:

Epic...Fail
He must have too much time on his hands :)

HAHAHA!! At least I tried to make an Ending as a True Duke Fan with my free time, unlike most of you guys here except for my buddy Nukemdave.

I have enough time to do as I please, because I manage my time differently. I suggest you guys try it as well you know. Thanks... :)

This post has been edited by rockmx8: 08 February 2009 - 01:29 PM

User is offline   Kathy 

Hey, TRU DJUK FAGN, what the hell MegaMan is doing in your avatar on Duke's forums?

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

View Postrockmx8, on Feb 8 2009, 10:26 PM, said:

HAHAHA!! At least I tried to make an Ending as a True Duke Fan with my free time, unlike most of you guys here except for my buddy Nukemdave.

I have enough time to do as I please, because I manage my time differently. I suggest you guys try it as well you know. Thanks... :)

You know what, you are right, i don't think anybody in the whole world is allowed to call himself a big fan unless he/she shows his/her appreciation by doing some very time consuming and semi relevant effort to "prove it...

-I am joking, i seriously think anyone has the right to call himself a big fan, people are not greater fans just because they are more obessive of a certain thing...

I occationally draw fanart in my free time... Does that mean i'm a bigger fan than, let's say, Steve..? Or Is Iggy a greater fan than you and me because his Duke game Collecton is huge..? Some people actually think simply being good at a certain game, makes them a "greater fan...
You can't measure factors like that though, it's not fair at all, and it's definitely just a cheap way of bragging, and placing oneself in a higher position of "fandom" than others, just because they contribute things, they think they're better...

In my eyes, it's a sublte ways on looking down at others...

Ok carry on, i just don't like this attitude, people aren't bigger fans just because they make an effort or are better at things than others...

User is offline   #SH@DOW# 

Hi, guys! I've just registered. I really hope that something new connected with DNF will come along within following couple of months.
I just can't wait to see the game on the shelves. :)

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Personally i think we will see the game on a shelf this year..
If not the game being released then perhaps a pre-release demo?

I would like to see DNF in a more substantial form before Christmass.
It will be awesome to see a trailer soon :).

This post has been edited by #SH@DOW#: 08 February 2009 - 10:16 PM

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Why do people keep asking for media?
What about the bloody game? :)

Cause anyway we'll see media on DNF, and only then a game)

View Postzchri9, on Feb 9 2009, 01:51 AM, said:

Personally i think we will see the game on a shelf this year..
If not the game being released then perhaps a pre-release demo?

I wouldn't care if the demo had just 1 small level with 1 room. Just release it! :)

I entirely agree. It became annoying to wait this game. But a little bit patience, and we'll see something...

View Post#SH@DOW#, on Feb 9 2009, 02:27 AM, said:

I entirely agree. It became annoying to wait this game. But a little bit patience, and we'll see something...

Well hopefully we'll see more this week, like a Trailer... :)

This week? Actually I doubt it. But who knows what will happen next, we hane nothing to do but to wait...

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Oh, for the love of....
Steve said he was just making shit up.

Unless he was lying about lying.

View Postzchri9, on Feb 9 2009, 03:56 AM, said:

Oh, for the love of....
Steve said he was just making shit up.

Unless he was lying about lying.

The last time I checked over at the 3DR Forums, Steve was still sticking to his story. Not to mention that I previously mentioned here that I seen George's comment myself as well. If nothing shows up this week, then it's because George changed his mind. On top of that, if Steve was just making shit up, then that thread would've been shut down a long time ago.

User is offline   Ironside 

If they do release something next week that would be cool but I wish it wasn't spoiled already.

Share this topic:

• 19 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options