Duke4.net Forums: [RESOURCES] Community Stockpile - Duke4.net Forums

• 39 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RESOURCES] Community Stockpile  "Free to use resources for mappers and modders."

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

Posted Image

Posted Image

Another Glock for Duke. This one, essentially, makes Duke's starting pistol authentic.

Though, due to the size and shape of Glock's it looks rather tiny in his hand.

This is borrowed in part from Ashes 2063, as well as another Zdoom glock (which I think Ashes also borrowed from) as well as the Duke 3D pistol itself.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I'm not sure what you mean by authentic, Duke's pistol is pretty clearly based off of a HiPoint.

If you take the original pick-up sprite then it DOES look more authentic, more faithfull to the original.
However if you take the First Person sprites then it's a different story. Some websites refer to Duke's pistol as a "Buffed up Glock". I think it's IMFDB who said that ...

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View PostJimmy 100MPH, on 27 May 2019 - 09:55 PM, said:

I'm not sure what you mean by authentic, Duke's pistol is pretty clearly based off of a HiPoint.

It's really not, though. It's some freakish distorted thing that's half CGI and half photo-referenced. Yes, i've seen the comparisons to a C-9, but it honestly has qualities of both a Glock and a C-9. The pick up sprite bares more resemblance to a Glock, and it's been the common (mis?)conception that they were aiming for a Glock.

But I digress, by authentic I more meant that it's now a real gun and not some cake thing that doesn't really look like it could even function.

Attempted reconstruction of Pigcop with the Beta double barreled gun (on the final version sprite) using the few findable sources and speculating a little. Probably the lying down shooting was not intended in the original concept, consider that as an expansion of it.
Attached Image: Pigcop Beta Double Barrel Gun.png

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostCommando Nukem, on 27 May 2019 - 10:54 PM, said:

It's really not, though. It's some freakish distorted thing that's half CGI and half photo-referenced. Yes, i've seen the comparisons to a C-9, but it honestly has qualities of both a Glock and a C-9. The pick up sprite bares more resemblance to a Glock, and it's been the common (mis?)conception that they were aiming for a Glock.

But I digress, by authentic I more meant that it's now a real gun and not some cake thing that doesn't really look like it could even function.

Hi-Point's 9MM line is pretty much just a shitty Glock rip off. It's exceedingly clear that it was modeled off a 9MM Hi Point with a shitty tactical light attachment, and then later the ejection port was erased and redrawn by hand (which is why it doesn't look right) to make it look more like a Glock for God knows what reason.

Maybe they were embarrassed to think Duke would shoot such a shitty fucking gun lmao

User is offline   F!re-Fly 

Good evening!

Are there guts of monsters for other enemies? Liztroop and Lizman already have their limbs ripped apart when they die.

I am looking for other offal for other enemies such as Pigcop or octabrain.

so, here's a sky texture (i basically ripped it from a beta screenshot and tweaked it up a bit)

the "water" is actually a lameduke explosion frame edited.
it's not perfect, but it's the best i could do.

credit:3d realms

Attached Image: skything.png

Has anyone made the basic soldier (sitting in the toilet) of the N64 version, with red eyes? This framework does not exist in this version.

An attempt at doing a widescreen-friendly Nuke Logo

Posted Image

I repaired the tiles, one of the three babes of the NW version. It was missing a pixel line from the shoes.

User is offline   HMNuke93 

Handless WGRealms 2 shotgun :

Posted Image

and a Powerslave-handed version (Poweslave palette):

Posted Image

User is offline   Ezepov 

View PostRichardStorm, on 22 July 2019 - 11:20 PM, said:

An attempt at doing a widescreen-friendly Nuke Logo

widescreen_backgrounds

This post has been edited by Ezepov: 14 August 2019 - 07:42 AM

View PostHMNuke93, on 14 August 2019 - 06:55 AM, said:

Handless WGRealms 2 shotgun :

Posted Image

and a Powerslave-handed version (Poweslave palette):

Posted Image

Wow! Good shot weapon dud!

Oh ok, didn't know about 'em

Life's A Beach version of some enemies which not have a different look from vanilla or not appear at all because replaced.

Excursionist Tourist Enforcer (or in golf player outfit, depends on how you see it)
Photocamera obtained from an old model Mark's posted.
Attached Image: Excursionist Tourist Enforcer.png

Beach/Sauna Battlelord
Attached Image: Beach-Sauna Battlelord.png

Alien Jellyfish (alternative for Protozoid)
Attached Image: Alien Jellyfish.png

User is offline   Mark 

Ha. Somebody actually used my old model. Cool. I was surprised when I went back to the thread and saw 133 downloads of it. I expected maybe 3 or 4 at most.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

The Enforcer with the camera is hilarious and really fits well.

Liztroop 64 (toilet / justsit), with red eyes.

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

I got a request for Parkar's hand model with a skelton, ready for posing for HUD hands. These are the hands that are used with most HUD weapons in the HRP.

This is the hand I was using for the HUD pistol model. It has a skelton and a material with textures applied in the .blend file. The hand is in the position and scale to be used directly as a HUD hand in EDuke32.

Also in the folder is an OBJ and rigged FBX file for non Blender users.

Textures are included in 1024 for Polymer and Polymost.

There was a hand by a guy called Millenia. I've posted that file earlier I believe.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: DukeHUDParkar_screen.jpg

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Tea Monster: 18 October 2019 - 05:20 PM

User is offline   DNSKILL5 

• Honored Donor

Here's some short barrelled shotgun pickups.
Attached Image: 19003.png

User is offline   Phredreeke 

I should share the updated version I made of the DN64 liztroop for regular Duke. (I adapted the colours so palette swaps work)

User is offline   Phredreeke 

Made these after messing around with some neural networks. The face originates from Blood's innocent (with eye and nose edited in by me) and then upscaled using fatality-faces model. The frame is from tile 0613 of Blood.

Attached Image: eeriepainting-dukepalette.png Attached Image: eeriepainting2-dukepalette.png Attached Image: eeriepainting4-dukepalette.png

User is offline   ViDi 

Found these. Sorry if it was shared before. From here

Some examples
Spoiler

Download Prison TC files

View PostWarhawk, on 12 December 2016 - 09:18 PM, said:

Cyber Alien firing rotations

Posted Image

It's great to have made these frames. Has anyone else also made complete frames for any new enemies of the GBA version? In addition to the Cyber ​​Alien ???

This post has been edited by Firefly Trooper: 05 December 2019 - 03:15 AM

User is online   ck3D 

Woah I had never seen the GBA monsters nor did I even know that game had new ones. Their design is so bogus, looks like they used the exact same modified Liztroop face for two of them, that two-headed Battlelord that looks like it's on its way to a party somewhere is what nightmares are made of and the last one looks like a Pokémon. Fourth one and maybe the aforementioned two-headed Battlelord are the only ones that would look like anything close to credible in DN3D out of all these, to me.

This post has been edited by ck3D: 05 December 2019 - 05:00 AM

User is offline   jet_nick 

View Postck3D, on 05 December 2019 - 04:55 AM, said:

Woah I had never seen the GBA monsters nor did I even know that game had new ones. Their design is so bogus, looks like they used the exact same modified Liztroop face for two of them, that two-headed Battlelord that looks like it's on its way to a party somewhere is what nightmares are made of and the last one looks like a Pokémon. Fourth one and maybe the aforementioned two-headed Battlelord are the only ones that would look like anything close to credible in DN3D out of all these, to me.

do you have a complete sprites sheet?

Sprite sheet or "sprite shit"? It is true that they are not very beautiful, but it's always worth it to exploit them.

Yes that's right! Do you have complete sheets? Lol! It would be convenient and it will also avoid me to retouch the tiles (too many pink pixels of shit). OMG

This post has been edited by Firefly Trooper: 05 December 2019 - 06:36 AM

User is online   ck3D 

View Postjet_nick, on 05 December 2019 - 05:46 AM, said:

do you have a complete sprites sheet?

I don't think you meant to quote me, I don't do tiles editing. I was just surprised those monsters existed when I thought I had seen every Duke monster imaginable; turns out I had always completely overlooked the GBA game. But yeah of course, every monster is interesting, even shitty ones (besides WT Cycloid).

This post has been edited by ck3D: 05 December 2019 - 06:47 AM

View Postck3D, on 05 December 2019 - 06:45 AM, said:

I don't think you meant to quote me, I don't do tiles editing. I was just surprised those monsters existed when I thought I had seen every Duke monster imaginable; turns out I had always completely overlooked the GBA game. But yeah of course, every monster is interesting, even shitty ones (besides WT Cycloid).

Ok! Pity ! I intended to post a global picture of all the existing enemies that I used.

The Cycloid Incinerator is the only one I have not coded because of the flamethrower. When I understand how to do a short-range projectile, I could add it.

I also learned that on the Android version, there were also other unpublished tiles, and another enemy but I'm not sure.

However, I reworked the tiles of the GBA version by removing a lot of superfluous pixels. I could post this here soon if it interests someone.

This post has been edited by Firefly Trooper: 05 December 2019 - 06:57 AM

Share this topic:

• 39 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options