Duke4.net Forums: [RESOURCES] Community Stockpile - Duke4.net Forums

• 39 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RESOURCES] Community Stockpile  "Free to use resources for mappers and modders."

some voxels made by me (i just don't want them to be wasted in my hard drive)

btw, shouldn't there be a 'resources' topic for voxels only

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  vol1.rar (64.16K)
    Number of downloads: 403

This post has been edited by ☭ Ivan ☭: 17 June 2014 - 08:37 PM

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostIvan Dragunov, on 15 May 2014 - 09:31 AM, said:

btw, shouldn't there be a 'resources' topic for voxels only

No, because everything can be found in this thread.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Yeah, it's not like there are so many voxels it's just clogging this thread up.

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

Posted Image

Surfer dude character for Duke Nukem The Series. Thought i'd share in case anyone wanted to do some kind of tropical map and would want to populate it. I used parts of the Duke Carribean player sprite, the Hellknight, and did a really crap job creating rotations of one of the prisoner/robot dudes from the Babes of the Caribbean.

I just realized, that aft 3/4 shot looks like he's about to dump ass. Posted Image

• Judge Mental

General Graves rotations!

Posted Image

Used a couple of doodads and the head off the single sprite from DNF 2013 TC, and one of the ROTT guards for a base. Mostly down to recolor and sprite edits. Working on the walk cycle and death animation to go with it right now. Again, good for populating a map with characters. Will be making appearances in coming Duke Nukem The Series episodes.

I also plan to do a version with a hat, and a couple poses with a cigar. Just for flavor.

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

View PostCommando Nukem, on 17 May 2014 - 10:07 AM, said:

General Graves rotations!

Posted Image

Used a couple of doodads and the head off the single sprite from DNF 2013 TC, and one of the ROTT guards for a base. Mostly down to recolor and sprite edits. Working on the walk cycle and death animation to go with it right now. Again, good for populating a map with characters. Will be making appearances in coming Duke Nukem The Series episodes.

I also plan to do a version with a hat, and a couple poses with a cigar. Just for flavor.

Woha! Some useful stuff for Duke Begins!Posted Image

This post has been edited by Artem Nevinchany: 17 May 2014 - 10:40 AM

• Judge Mental

View PostArtem Nevinchany, on 17 May 2014 - 10:39 AM, said:

Woha! Some useful stuff for Duke Begins!Posted Image

Here ya go, knock yourself out. Posted Image

Posted Image

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

View PostCommando Nukem, on 17 May 2014 - 11:50 AM, said:

Here ya go, knock yourself out. Posted Image

Posted Image

I love you Posted Image

• Judge Mental

Worked on a few more sprite edits today.
Posted Image

Here's the LameDuke brain with some clean up done to it. I upped the saturation on the entire sprite, recolored the brain, and changed the eyes to match up with the rest of the Duke Nukem 3D enemies. Death animation could probably use some work, maybe more violence, definitely some blood/fluid release.

Posted Image

A followup to the previous work. Colonel Graves. Using the same head as before, and one of the soldiers/marines from AWOL TC's assets. I added a bit of a noise filter onto the obviously hand painted portions of that sprite to try and help it match up better. This, too, will be featured in an up coming Duke Nukem The Series episode. This was Graves back when he was in the Navy SEALS as a squad commander. Duke, Bombshell, and Dylan forming his recon unit. Posted Image

EDIT: One minor detail to note about the above sprite is that the head is the same, except that I darkened the hair. I figured Graves didn't go grey until he took command of a desk at the Pentagon, and then later the EDF.

Up next... Bombshell, Dylan, Duke, and Proton.

This post has been edited by Commando Nukem: 18 May 2014 - 12:55 AM

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

Marry me.

more ******* VOXELS

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  vol2.rar (55.08K)
    Number of downloads: 356

This post has been edited by ☭ Ivan ☭: 17 June 2014 - 08:35 PM

• Judge Mental

"So many voxels, so little time."

So, this one I was a little torn on releasing given current discussions, and because Gambini and I discussed some things regarding his DNF content. I finally decided this one shouldn't be an issue since it's not using any bits off the DNF assets. There's no issue with anything released prior, just that I shouldn't make it a habit.

Bombshell:
Posted Image

Based on bits of SEBABS walking podbabes, Duke player sprite, and the Elf chicks from Duke Nuclear Winter. I didn't bother doing jumping, crouching etc... For my needs I probably won't need them. Though i do intend to put her into a proper Navy SEAL uniform to match up with Graves/Duke/Dylan in the squad. Right now she's wearing her "DNF era" outfit. A white/grey tank top with EDF pants in female size.

This post has been edited by Commando Nukem: 19 May 2014 - 04:23 PM

User is offline   blizzart 

I downloaded all those md3s, Ivan Druganov posted recently.
Here you can download them and some more, which I found on a RTCW ET site:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

User is offline   FTW23065 

View PostCommando Nukem, on 17 May 2014 - 11:50 AM, said:

Posted Image

Where's the blood?

• Judge Mental

It was left clean so that anyone can do with it as they wish. Posted Image It wouldn't be hard to take blood from one of the ROTT guards and paste it over the top.

User is offline   jet_nick 

I'm curious to see dylan and proton with their complete sprites sheet

more voxels
(first time used magicavoxel)
sprite sheets can be found at zdoom and realm667, i don't have much time to look for them

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  vol3.rar (155.02K)
    Number of downloads: 370

This post has been edited by ☭ Ivan ☭: 17 June 2014 - 08:34 PM

User is offline   Kyanos 

How do you like magicavoxel? I have it but it sits barely used. I loaded up some kvx files in it, had to drag and drop, weird. I found the palette was lost too, but I am sure that would be easy to deal with. It has a bunch of import export features that look useful.

View PostDrek, on 27 May 2014 - 06:24 AM, said:

How do you like magicavoxel? I have it but it sits barely used. I loaded up some kvx files in it, had to drag and drop, weird. I found the palette was lost too, but I am sure that would be easy to deal with. It has a bunch of import export features that look useful.

it's a bit hard to make voxels with it. because magicavoxel supports 128x128x128 voxels. i use it only to import 2d sprites and rotate slab6 made voxels, like this.

gen. graves arms + pistol (dn3d pal of course)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

credits go to The_Funktasm and Hellstorm Archon

EDIT: added new arms

This post has been edited by ☭ Ivan ☭: 17 June 2014 - 08:33 PM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Is that pistol based on the old HRP pistol?

looks like it, some models look better in 2d than 3d.

anyway, i made this background based on the beta one.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by ☭ Ivan ☭: 17 June 2014 - 08:31 PM

View PostDrek, on 27 May 2014 - 06:24 AM, said:

Did you try the latest version? http://voxel.codeplex.com/

gold, silver and bronze revolvers.

Posted Image

credits go to DoomNukem

This post has been edited by ☭ Ivan ☭: 17 June 2014 - 08:29 PM

if you were looking for ww2 era weapon voxels, here is my latest work
all made from this sprites by 'Captain J'

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  ww2.rar (54.62K)
    Number of downloads: 351

This post has been edited by ☭ Ivan ☭: 17 June 2014 - 08:30 PM

User is offline   Sanek 

Hi all. I'm looking for a sprites of policeman (sprite model). Is there something good (like that Commando Nukem did)?

View PostSanek, on 07 June 2014 - 10:33 AM, said:

Hi all. I'm looking for a sprites of policeman (sprite model). Is there something good (like that Commando Nukem did)?

TekWar cop
Spoiler

User is offline   Sanek 

View Post☭ Ivan ☭, on 07 June 2014 - 10:57 AM, said:

TekWar cop
Spoiler

Oh thanks!
Is it used for some TC's before?

i won't post here resources anymore, all my voxels will be available in my signature link, i'll post my work there

User is offline   Chip 

After looking into my old modded Duke3D from more than 10 years ago, I've found myself tinkering with it once more. One of the things added was that Brown Scorpion Pig Tank, which can be found in tiles007.art. Although I had made a rough firing animation to go with it, today I decided to go back over it, as well as making 2 more firing animations to suit the 2 non-bullets weapons I had originally given it (RPG and Freeze Thrower). I would imagine that by now someone else would have dived into that unused sprite set and done something with it, but as there's non in this thread, I'll upload mine.

Altogether there are 28 frames spanning across 4 different animation sets. Standard (which is a modified version of the original - the front frame seemed glitched) / firing with the 2 lower cannons / firing with the big tail cannon / firing Freezeblasts from the big tail cannon. All frames are loose in their own 256 colour bmps, with the Duke3D palette. I've been using a program I acquired years ago to add them into the art files (Duke Res - I've never updated it since I first download it long ago) and it handles the images perfectly.
Attached Image: All Tanks.png

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  Tank2.zip (151.86K)
    Number of downloads: 404

Share this topic:

• 39 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options