Duke4.net Forums: [RESOURCES] Community Stockpile - Duke4.net Forums

• 39 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RESOURCES] Community Stockpile  "Free to use resources for mappers and modders."

User is offline   Scott_AW 

One of these days, or at least after I'm finished with my current project, I need to play around with Eduke32's polymer. I've messed around with it a little, but haven't come up with anything to make with it.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

You probably won't be very happy with it until I implement voxels.

User is offline   Hank 

Some cardboard and paper textures
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
download links
https://mega.co.nz/#...Jz6IZVtnOVTksVo
http://www.mediafire...oxesPaper02.zip

may look boring, but tiled steel textures for my guns, so it may be of use to some here
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

download links
https://mega.co.nz/#...jV1-Bx8fwBk7ENQ
http://www.mediafire...extures4to6.zip

added (just for modeling)
Long Hair in size 2048x2048 png textures for Blond, Brown and Pink for Cinema4D/Blender uses
Posted Image
download links
https://mega.co.nz/#...JPov5Jn9BUQwiB8
https://www.mediafir...928dphrgtwrhtnw

This post has been edited by Hank: 07 December 2013 - 05:02 AM

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostHendricks266, on 01 December 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

You probably won't be very happy with it until I implement voxels.

So do you mean to say that there are plans for voxels? ;)

User is offline   Scott_AW 

If anything perhaps an update to the conversion, the only problem in poly render is that the voxels contain more polys per color. Each square of color that differs is its own face. At least I think so, otherwise simply creating a skin and simplified mesh in the conversion may be better. Since its a 6 face object, the texture map with just need to be divided into 6 portions and the stretch effect of skinning a model wouldn't be needed.

But if I plan on using polymer I'll most likely work with models. The voxels is just nice for the 8bit effect.

Hello everyone. I have been making some music for a few years now. I planned on making my own Duke mod and using the music, but ennui and other bullshit keeps me from ever getting around to making the mod. Anyway, here is the music in case anyone wants to use it. There are some that are kind of crappy from back when I was still getting the hang of the software. I apologize for the crappy ones; I only include them because I think that I might not be the best judge of the quality of some of this stuff since I am the creator and tend to be hard on some things and easy on others haphazardly. There are also some quite odd ones that I would remove but I know that some modders are doing experimental indie-type stuff and they might find some of the odd tracks useful.

They are all mp3 formatt. I think EDuke used ogg, so again sorry for that.

Here is the link: https://www.4shared....ic_library.html
Here it is on MediaFire since people said 4shared sucks http://www.mediafire...sic+library.rar

Feedback is also welcome. I still have the files themselves in the software so I might be able to tweak a track if you want to use it but think it has problems.

This post has been edited by scandalousrucksack: 23 December 2013 - 12:24 AM

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

View Postscandalousrucksack, on 18 December 2013 - 01:44 AM, said:

Hello everyone. I have been making some music for a few years now. I planned on making my own Duke mod and using the music, but ennui and other bullshit keeps me from ever getting around to making the mod. Anyway, here is the music in case anyone wants to use it. There are some that are kind of crappy from back when I was still getting the hang of the software. I apologize for the crappy ones; I only include them because I think that I might not be the best judge of the quality of some of this stuff since I am the creator and tend to be hard on some things and easy on others haphazardly. There are also some quite odd ones that I would remove but I know that some modders are doing experimental indie-type stuff and they might find some of the odd tracks useful.

They are all mp3 formatt. I think EDuke used ogg, so again sorry for that.

Here is the link: https://www.4shared....ic_library.html

Feedback is also welcome. I still have the files themselves in the software so I might be able to tweak a track if you want to use it but think it has problems.

Really "oldschool" music. Sweet! Posted Image

User is offline   neoacix 

I realy would like to download the music, but this crap hoster only offers me some stupid links to more crapware...
So, no thanks...

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Yeah I'm having trouble downloading it as well. Why everyone isn't using mediafire is beyond me.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

I hate 4shared.

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

4shared used to be (almost) as good as Mediafire, plus it allowed direct download. Unfortunately it started to require you to create an account to download or some crap. The current one (almost) as good as Mediafire is SendSpace.

View PostPlain Simple Garek, on 22 December 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

Yeah I'm having trouble downloading it as well. Why everyone isn't using mediafire is beyond me.

Why people used RapidShare, while there has always been much better services to begin with? Why some people even use it today? Because of their market strategy.

Basically, while the download service itself sucks, users are given "points" depending on how many times their files was downloaded, which can be used to get a premium account with a download service that doesn't suck. So they literally have made a lot more money by providing a terrible service. Of course, logically if everybody stopped uploading to these sucky services, nobody would need points to get a download that doesn't suck in the first place. But that kind of solution is hardly applicable to large crowds.

Eventually RapidShare and other sucky download services with points attemped to maximize their profit by making it harder and harder to download without a premium account. While that would make sense economically at first, it became so hard to download without a premium account that it was undownloadable, and suddenly all of their users vanished and migrated to download services a hundred of times better.

I hope you enjoyed my brief history of the downloading services.

This post has been edited by Fox: 23 December 2013 - 08:22 AM

I registered with 4shared the day that I made that post so I just assumed it wasn't a bullshit site. I had used MediaFire in the past, but I never knew one was better than the other.

Here it is on MediaFire: http://www.mediafire...sic+library.rar

I also edited the original post to include the MediaFire link.

This post has been edited by scandalousrucksack: 23 December 2013 - 12:27 AM

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

May be somebody needs it.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Artem Nevinchany: 05 January 2014 - 07:59 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I'm getting a 404, Artem.

User is online   Mark 

What was it?

User is offline   Gambini 

I dont know what it is but the suspense is killing me. Maybe it´s a set of duke bare hands in several positions to be used for weapons and other interactions?

User is offline   Lunick 

There was a lot of Duke hands before...

User is offline   Renegado 

While searching through some of my oldest CDs I stumbled upon a pack of weapons made by the author of the lost Evil People TC that he sent me ages ago before dissappearing from the Duke scene. All credits go to Redcrow.

Posted Image
Attached File  new weapons for duke nukem 3D atomic.zip (1.22MB)
Number of downloads: 679

Cool weapons! some look a bit squint but i like the soft borders and details.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

That's like holy grail shit right there. Thanks a lot, Renegado!

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

Art by Leutenant Xandro

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Artem Nevinchany: 05 January 2014 - 07:56 AM

iron sight weapons!!

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Doom-style!

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

That's friggin awesome!

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

I'm not seeing them now.

Posted Image

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Artem, vk.me sucks. Use a real image server like imgur.com.

User is offline   Mike Norvak 

• Music Producer

Artem Nevinchany are you trolling us? :D

Not, seriously please reupload all that cool stuff on another server, or use attachments. Even I can upload them on my page if you want ;)

User is offline   jet_nick 

fiestaaaa :(
Posted Image

User is offline   Jblade 

Does anybody have the artwork for the DukeZone! Devistator replacement? You know, the funky red/gray-ish one? I can't find it yet, but if anybody has it (and the pickup/ammo art) I'd really appreciate an upload.

User is offline   Lunick 

You're thinking of Duke Xtreme but I could probably get it for you if someone doesn't ninja me.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

They are not widescreen friendly. Someone in the #eduke32 channel was making widescreen versions but that was a while ago.

This post has been edited by Lunick: 19 February 2014 - 03:13 AM

Share this topic:

• 39 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options