• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Post Thread

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

• Once you start doubting, there's no end to it

The ugliest women are Koreans who almost always perform plastic surgery, there is no contest. Mothers there tend to gift free surgery coupons to their daughters on their 18th birthday.
Spoiler

Though they have a good competition in America if we speak of ugly as fuck feminists/leftist who can be fixed only with a help of Korean surgeons (there are the biggest professionals for obvious reason, if you want to fix yourself go to Korea and nowhere else).

But if seriously, there is no specific nation which is the most beautiful, pretty much almost all of the nations are beautiful with some exceptions.

View PostGingis Khan, on 21 April 2019 - 07:24 PM, said:

This is probably Russian, BelaRussian or Ukrainian traditional outfit.

It's Polish and isn't traditional. It looks experimental and is modern fashion outfit likely inspired by traditional fashion. This is how Polish traditional outfit looks like:
Posted Image

Russian:
Posted Image

Serbian:
Posted Image

View PostGingis Khan, on 21 April 2019 - 07:04 PM, said:

Note i am not trying to be racist

I thought this word was foreign to Slavic countries, especially to Serbia. Don't adopt American leftist terms/buzzwords, be Serbian.

If anything fuck gypsies, many Eastern European countries are full of those cockroaches, for example in Bulgaria gypsies control their mafia and have big influence over the government which is corrupt as fuck. Bulgarian economy is fucked and people tried to riot many times, people there are working for small wage. Most of the gypsies are feeding from other countries by exploiting unemployment benefits.

Now, I have a better question, what can be considered "traditional outfit" by American standards? I guess 50s fashion?
Posted Image

This one is nice too:
Posted Image

This is how Japan portray Americans too, by the way, kinda like Duke Nukem: blond strong guys or blond beautiful girls.

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 22 April 2019 - 05:40 AM

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

I don't get the fascination with Asian women. Doesn't do anything for me.

Myself, I got me a beautiful redhead of Scottish/German descent. Though, since we've moved here to the prairies she's lost that natural red somehow strangely enough. Someone said it's whatever's in the water here. I don't know how true that is.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostSledgehammer, on 22 April 2019 - 05:20 AM, said:

Now, I have a better question, what can be considered "traditional outfit" by American standards?

by "American" I'm guessing the U.S. & maybe Canada, but not Mexico and South America?

short answer: Ugg boots and Yoga pants

long answer: there isn't one.
The United States has a multitude of sub-cultures which are usually regional. There are similarities and differences, same as the different European examples you provided.

User is offline   LakiSoft 

@Sledgehammer Well i also had several bad experince with gypsy people myself, but what i am trying to say is that i don't want to violate any forum rules, and this is why i said that "i don't want to sound racist." Yes you areright, maybe i shoulnd't use that American phrases but didn't just wanted to got warned or banned. Anyway speaking Slavic women, yes i may confused Polish and Russian outfits, since i live in Serbia i mostly famialr with Serbian traditional outfit, but for what i saw earlier i know Russian outfit was similar in many ways as Serbian, i didnt knew or saw anything about Polish outfit though. And i jsut want to note that, despite living of Serbia, i am not just a Serb, but i also have some Russian and Rusyn herttige in my background. So i consider myself often times just as "Slav" or "pure Slavic" or stuff like that, since i am not only a Serb. I never spoken Russian though, nobody from my Russian herttige spoke Ever Russian to me, since we all living in Serbia, we always speak Serbian. ALso it's really interesting how Slavic languages are similar, but most notably i like how Serbian and Russian aore both similar in some way but also very different. I would also like to learn real fluent Russian one day, to know language of other herttiges and family lines. Now, even me as being Slav, there is actually one thing i dislike bit at Slavic women. Not all of them, but many Slavic women, at least Serbian ones i know, are means, talks bad, swears alot, and in my opinon women shall act more nicely and polite than men. This is just my opinion. Yes i don't say there is no American mean women, of course there is, but thing is that average number of American and generally Western women are "more Polite" then our Slavic women. Again this is all my point of view and thing i know from, but i may be wrong of course. Also constantly hate how some Albaian and Turkish racists always find argument to insult me with insuts like "Ur mom other Natasha popular whore in Turkey" or some stupid shit like that, seriously, like all Slavic women are named Natasha. And like all salvic woemn work as prostiture. Some racists and nationaliss really need to grow up.

This post has been edited by Gingis Khan: 22 April 2019 - 07:40 AM

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 22 April 2019 - 06:20 AM, said:

I don't get the fascination with Asian women. Doesn't do anything for me.

You're just gay. :lol:

But if seriously nothing wrong with it. In fact this is for the best, going after your women is the way to go. Plus all the women around the world are beautiful in their own way and all we have our own tastes. That said, Japanese women are the best in Asia. :lol:

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 22 April 2019 - 06:20 AM, said:

Myself, I got me a beautiful redhead of Scottish/German descent

Good taste there.

View PostForge, on 22 April 2019 - 06:52 AM, said:

by "American" I'm guessing the U.S. & maybe Canada, but not Mexico and South America?

Obviously.

View PostForge, on 22 April 2019 - 06:52 AM, said:

short answer: Yoga pants

This was arguably the best thing USA created ever. Those ugly as fuck boots are shit though, I guess they balance each other well.

View PostGingis Khan, on 22 April 2019 - 07:32 AM, said:

i don't want to violate any forum rules

This is a Duke Nukem forum and you haven't even seen the best section on the forum yet. The site isn't run by leftists and is a good place. Simply don't be a very unlikable faggot and you'll be fine.

Anyway, Yugoslavia wars produced pretty good music. Too bad you have to dig to find this music.

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 22 April 2019 - 08:52 AM

Oj Alija Aljo my favorite song ever hahahahaha They also made similar song called Dzamije Lete with similar Bosnian Muslim subject. On another hand they even made some meme called Remove Kebab and they even invented some shitty lyrics that even doesn't make sense. But that is meme anyway. While Alija Aljo and Dzamije Lete are one of my favorite songs ever. I also like Russian Hardbass songs. And funny song parody with Vladimir Putin called "put it put out" hahahahahaha At least i can agree Slavs have one of best humors.

Who sign the Oj Alija Aljo song and is there any info about Yugoslavian wars synth-pop folk music? I lack Serbian language skills and can't find anything unfortunately, but I bet I could use a help from Google translator if I knew where to search for this stuff on Serbian web resources. I wish I could find this great music in lossless format actually.

Also didn't know that Dzamije Lete is the original song, always thought that video below was the original. Still a catchy song.

As for Russian, they did pretty good shit too:

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 22 April 2019 - 02:03 PM

Can't post more than 3 videos so here is continuation:

User is online   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

The ugliest women are Koreans who almost always perform plastic surgery, there is no contest. Mothers there tend to gift free surgery coupons to their daughters on their 18th birthday.

Though they have a good competition in America if we speak of ugly as fuck feminists/leftist who can be fixed only with a help of Korean surgeons (there are the biggest professionals for obvious reason, if you want to fix yourself go to Korea and nowhere else).

But if seriously, there is no specific nation which is the most beautiful, pretty much almost all of the nations are beautiful with some exceptions.

It's Polish and isn't traditional. It looks experimental and is modern fashion outfit likely inspired by traditional fashion. This is how Polish traditional outfit looks like:

Russian:

Serbian:

I thought this word was foreign to Slavic countries, especially to Serbia. Don't adopt American leftist terms/buzzwords, be Serbian.

If anything fuck gypsies, many Eastern European countries are full of those cockroaches, for example in Bulgaria gypsies control their mafia and have big influence over the government which is corrupt as fuck. Bulgarian economy is fucked and people tried to riot many times, people there are working for small wage. Most of the gypsies are feeding from other countries by exploiting unemployment benefits.

Now, I have a better question, what can be considered "traditional outfit" by American standards? I guess 50s fashion?

This one is nice too:

This is how Japan portray Americans too, by the way, kinda like Duke Nukem: blond strong guys or blond beautiful girls.

Typical bigotry from Japan.

• Arbitrarily claim Koreans are the worst in a category
  • Attack Western social consciousness toward civil liberties
  • Attack the Roma people with slurs and character assassination
  • Attack the word racist itself

View PostHendricks266, on 22 April 2019 - 04:24 PM, said:

• Attack Western social consciousness toward civil liberties
  • Attack the Roma people with slurs and character assassination

These two are wrong. Otherwise you're saying it like it's a bad thing. :lol:

As for the word "racist", Americans (leftists) themselves raped this word so bad it means pretty much anything now. The worst thing though is that this is not just one word. What really bothers me is that leftists raped pretty good word which is "progress".

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 22 April 2019 - 04:55 PM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

"Gypsy" is still a correct term. They were called "Gypsies" long before they ever adopted the euphonious term "Romani" or "Roma people". Not that it matters though because most gypsies live in areas where English isn't the predominant language, so "Gypsy" is hardly ever used to refer to them. For example, in Romanian the word for "Gypsy" is "țigan" (the 'ț' is pronounced 'ts'). Using "Roma" or "Romani" to describe them is a complete joke when it's one letter away from the word used for actual Romanians, which is "Roman". (That is actually where the term "Roma people" comes from: it's an attempt to attribute a historical connection to Romania in which their population is highly clustered, a historical connection that they simply do not have)

Speaking of Romania, Gypsy music artists are always on Romanian MTV just like how black music artists are very popular here in America (I know MTV is sort of dead in America, but it's stilled played EVERYWHERE in Romania). For some reason the "thug life" is highly marketable. Very strange and funny.

Yeah I probably talked for too long about Gypsies. Can you tell I'm Romanian?

This post has been edited by Radar: 22 April 2019 - 05:39 PM

I would say you are if you blamed Hungary for gypsies existing in Romania, most of the guys I knew used this as an argument against Hungarians nationalists which was pretty amusing (they have territorial conflicts). I know for certain that they would find it hilarious or insulting if you called gypsies Roma/Romani and well Hungarians tend to call Romanians gypsies to insult them.

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 22 April 2019 - 05:12 PM

User is offline   Hank 

<< cut
It's Polish and isn't traditional. It looks experimental and is modern fashion outfit likely inspired by traditional fashion.

Nope. It's a polish model dressed up in a Slavic outfit used for siginificant ceremonies.
Reference link.
https://www.demilked...ka-beata-bojda/

+1 for all those gorgeous girls.

Duke Nukem? Murharharharhar - Come to America, dude, at least for a visit. You could bump into any one here, from around the world, and never see anything close to a Duke lookalike. Movies and Games are not real. Real is real. :lol:
American, as in aboriginal. Here you go, my cheap plug to show more beautiful women.

p.s. The only true modern American culture that I know of is to make money and live the good life. Shallow, poor? Maybe. But America is the number one choice of destination, for immigrants. In my experience, rich, colorful culture ain't not fill your empty stomach. :lol:

This post has been edited by Hank: 22 April 2019 - 05:39 PM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostSledgehammer, on 22 April 2019 - 05:11 PM, said:

I would say you are if you blamed Hungary for gypsies existing in Romania, most of the guys I knew used this as an argument against Hungarians nationalists which was pretty amusing (they have territorial conflicts). I know for certain that they would find it hilarious or insulting if you called gypsies Roma/Romani and well Hungarians tend to call Romanians gypsies to insult them.

LOL Hungarian nationalists are a funny bunch. Some of them still live in areas in Romania that they think "belong to Hungary". They live in small communities and refuse to learn Romanian. Can't complain though because at least Hungarian parents work and educate their kids. Some Hungarians and Romanians use strong words against each other but none of them have an actual dog in the fight. Our countries were split up by WWII powers, we didn't do anything. We aren't about to kill each other either; this isn't Yugoslavia.

This post has been edited by Radar: 22 April 2019 - 05:51 PM

View PostHank, on 22 April 2019 - 05:35 PM, said:

Nope. It's a polish model dressed up in a Slavic outfit used for siginificant ceremonies.
Reference link.
https://www.demilked...ka-beata-bojda/

Looks quite weird though, at least that specific pic. The rest pics aren't as confusing, however.

Duke Nukem? Murharharharhar - Come to America, dude, at least for a visit. You could bump into any one here, from around the world, and never see anything close to a Duke lookalike. Movies and Games are not real. Real is real. :lol:

Yeah, I know. I mean why else would I say "portrayed". In fact I've seen many American people who found it ironic that foreign country portrays them like that. Anime, video games, manga, you name it. In Japanese media this is how Americans are portrayed: patriotic, blond and strong. Here is Tina Armstrong (get it?) from DOA and I totally love this stereotypical view on Americans. This is how I viewed USA myself when I was young and didn't know English.
Posted Image

But America is the number one choice of destination, for immigrants.

I guess, but if you have something to offer to the country you're going to (and if you take some efforts to learn at least the language) you won't find any kind of problems. This is how it's done in Japan, if you're a good citizen, can benefit society and do know the language you'll be welcomed with opened arms.

View PostRadar, on 22 April 2019 - 05:45 PM, said:

LOL Hungarian nationalists are a funny bunch. Some of them still live in areas in Romania that they think "belong to Hungary". They live in small communities and refuse to learn Romanian. Can't complain though because at least Hungarian parents work and educate their kids. Some Hungarians and Romanians use strong words against each other but none of them have an actual dog in the fight. Our countries were split up by WWII powers, we didn't do anything. We aren't about to kill each other either; this isn't Yugoslavia.

Yeah, I know the story except that they refuse to learn Romanian and I agree it's not as bad as it is in some cases where people would get violent. There are ultra-nationalists but they're very small minority and I've never actually met them, only heard about their existence. Still the problem with Yugoslavia was always religion so it's not surprising that things are different in their case, although Tito managed to keep the shit together. He did a big mistake by not getting potential heir who would keep the country together after his death.

You just reminded me of the old days when I was spending a lot of time on YouTube. It was fun to have Romanian, Hungarian, Slavic and even Albanian friends. I wonder how they're doing. Also my ex-girlfriend has Romanian relatives, one of them is a war veteran, a very great man.

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 22 April 2019 - 06:11 PM

@SledgeHammer Ok then, from now on i will try to be aware this isn't a leftist place XD Now speaking of those songs, i don't how to help exactly since i also knew this songs only from YouTube, i don't know if they are available at all in lossless format. Yes i also thought Kebab Remove is original base for Dzamije Lete, but i was wrong. Also in Serbia we actually hate Tito since he's responsile for making a Vojvodina and Kosovo autonomous province, which Kosovo Albanian seperatist used the status to make indeependent Kosovo with their terrorist orgnaziatino called KLA - Kosovo Liberation Army, or just UCK in Albanian.

@Radar in Serbia we also call Gypsyes with word "Cigan" (Serbian "C" is pronounded as "Tz" just like Romanian T with that thing down) Yes i know Romania and Hungary have problem around Transylvania, and myself, in my opinion, is on Romanian side here. I love Romania and cosnider them partly Slavic, even fi they are Dacians in base, but they mixed with us Slavs in history. There is around 9000 Slavic words in Romanian even if's a Romance lnaguage, Romanian is one of the language i would like to learn one day, special unique language, with both Romance and Slavic influences. Romania never betrayed or attacked Serbia as well. We love Romania. I also hate how most Western people confuse Romania with gypsyes, i really hate that, it doesn't make sense at all. They are cigani not Roma. While Romanians are Romanians or Romani, In Serbian we call "Romanians" just "Rumuni" And speaking of MTV, it is heavilty played here in Serbia, i also ahte bunch of Albanian nationalist whores such as Rita Ora and Bebe Rexha being seen everywhere on those MTV Chanells. Fuck how most of Mafias in the world are either run by Albanian Mafia either by gypsy Mafia. For exmaple Switzerland is full of Albanian Mafia and Italy too. I mean Albanians are everywhere. They are known to have like 12 kids in their families. I won't judge the Good ALbanians of course, as all countires have idiots and good people, but i msoly talking about Albanian Mafia and Albanian nationalist scum around the world.

Also it's bit weird for me too see both Japan and USA in NATO, but in same time that much hatred. WHy the heck Japan joined NATO anyway? Japan should never forgot Hiroshima. This is my opnion of of course.

User is offline   Noddy 

i am from Serbia, the small Slavic country on southern part of Eastern Europe, on Balkan peninsula.

Finally, a fellow Serb on the forum.

Not all of them, but many Slavic women, at least Serbian ones i know, are means, talks bad, swears alot, and in my opinon women shall act more nicely and polite than men. This is just my opinion. Yes i don't say there is no American mean women, of course there is, but thing is that average number of American and generally Western women are "more Polite" then our Slavic women.

Most of this is correct, but you forget one thing, our (Serbian) women are more honest, and far beautiful. I like that are chicks are tall, the average is like 168 cm (around 5'5). At least that was my experience, and also what the westerners tell me. I mean Western women may seem polite, but they do swear like the rest of us, and will not hesitate to screw you over. Also, I Slav women in general seem to reject the whole notion of feminism, which is a huge plus. The ones that heavily criticize the western women or more precise their stupid ideas, were women at least in my experience.

Also it's bit weird for me too see both Japan and USA in NATO, but in same time that much hatred. WHy the heck Japan joined NATO anyway? Japan should never forgot Hiroshima. This is my opnion of of course.

I think Japan has like some sort of "special relationship" with NATO, not that they are a member. If I remember correctly, they hated the communist more, than the west. I mean just look at their position, after WW2. Soviet's to the north, China and Korea who will soon have a civil war to the west. At least we got the consoles so not all is lost.

Also in Serbia we actually hate Tito since he's responsile for making a Vojvodina and Kosovo autonomous province, which Kosovo Albanian seperatist used the status to make indeependent Kosovo with their terrorist orgnaziatino called KLA - Kosovo Liberation Army, or just UCK in Albanian.

Funny you mention this, because I always thought they would somehow wanted to be independent from Yugoslavia, one way or the other. Further research into Kosovo's history, will show you that they always wanted Kosovo, it just that the autonomous status served as a catalyst. I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm just saying that they been pushing at it for a long time, since when we were a Kingdom. Also, Albania during most of the 20th century was a hellhole, especially after WW2, when they started persecuting their own people, like any other communist country. They seeked refuge here, and after a couple of decades, want an independence. I'm mean, give me a break, you already have Albania, how many countries do you need? :lol:

Still the problem with Yugoslavia was always religion

Yeah it kinda shows that multiculturalism doesn't work.

Anime, video games, manga, you name it. In Japanese media this is how Americans are portrayed: patriotic, blond and strong.

Yeah, I always liked how Japan portrayed USA better than the USA, even if they use stereotypes. I mean what's the problem, patriotic, strong and blond with big boobs. It's like they show the ideal American people, I always kinda found that interesting, considering that the USA gets a lot of criticism from the rest of the world.

This is how I viewed USA myself when I was young and didn't know English.

Same thing here. :lol:

This post has been edited by Noddy: 23 April 2019 - 06:06 AM

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

That stereotypical American look is more Texan than overall American. But that makes sense since they're the biggest state, have more money, and make the biggest noise.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 23 April 2019 - 06:53 AM

View PostGingis Khan, on 23 April 2019 - 03:35 AM, said:

Also in Serbia we actually hate Tito since he's responsile for making a Vojvodina and Kosovo autonomous province, which Kosovo Albanian seperatist used the status to make indeependent Kosovo with their terrorist orgnaziatino called KLA - Kosovo Liberation Army, or just UCK in Albanian.

Many people hate him and for various things, the most popular one is that he was communist. But it's a fact that he was able to sustain the whole country together until his very death and I've met a lot of Serbians who liked him for this reason exactly.

Either way, religion conflicts are the most dangerous ones. In the end Yugoslavia still consist from Slavic people with religion being the biggest difference and once a very strong country (it was one of the most developed states in Europe) was damaged so bad that not only it was separated, those countries became your typical banana republics, third world countries. Granted NATO and CIA played pretty big role in Yugoslav Wars, though this was neither the first or the last time they did that. Another country I feel bad for is Iran.
Posted Image

View PostGingis Khan, on 23 April 2019 - 03:35 AM, said:

Not really, Japan lost the war and as other Axis countries was occupied by America except they decided not to interfere too much, many things were changed, the most known is 9 article in constitution which prohibit Japan to have its own army or starting military conflicts (instead of army Japan has self-defense forces and can only defend itself in case of attacks against the country), this is still pretty perfect excuse to have NATO bases. The most popular believe is that the reason they didn't want to interfere a lot was that Japanese people wouldn't accept it as easily as Germans did, but I think there was more to it. They still did form their own government which is best known as Liberal Party, Japan's current government which is loyal to USA even nowadays.

As for the hate, it all comes from the fact that USA has their NATO bases. The problem about American presence is that American military commit crimes against Japanese, especially rape and murder related ones and not even the government can do anything about it. Most popular topic is of course Okinawa bases when it comes to this situation. NATO bases do absolutely nothing good, heck, even with self-defense forces we can defend ourselves from potential threats. Instead USA is wasting ton of money and we pay with lives of our own people which is worse.

That said, people got over Hiroshima and Nagasaki, I don't think even the most ultra-right-wingers still hate USA for it, at least I haven't met anyone myself yet. It is still remembered as tragedy and will always be remembered, but Japan moved on because it's strong enough as a country and don't need to exploit historical events like many other countries do for their mostly material gain. By that I mean that Japan doesn't need reparations or anything like it, to be more specific. History shouldn't be treated as some kind of a prostitute, it exist for humanity to learn from the past.

I want to note however that Japan is still independent country and even the government is loyal to some extend to the people. The problem though is that we still can't (or maybe just the government won't) make our own decisions if those are very major and can affect USA in some significant way. NATO bases is one of such examples and I fear that Abe would accept TPP had America gave it a go. People would be definitely pissed off though and popularity of liberals would go down quickly.

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 23 April 2019 - 07:55 AM

@Noddy Glad to see more Serbs here as well. Pozdrav. Yes i agree, i know excatly how first traces of Albanians in Kosovo were actually made. By Hitler and Mussolini's support on SS Skenderbeg division. When Mussolini occupied Albania and merged Kosovo to it, SS Skenderbeg division were allowed to do crimes on Serbian civilians just for no reason, this is how many serbs were killed and others escaped as refuges and later when WW2 ended Tito won't let those refuges Serbs to return to their homes in Kosovo. Thus secretly supproting Albanian nationlism and trying to lick Enver Hoxha's ass to join Albania as 7th republic of Yugoslavia which again never happened. Trust me Skenderbeg was same evil just like SS Handzar division or Ustashe. Same evil, same sick methods of killing people, worst than Nazi Germans had. At least nowadyas Germany trying to teach its kids to hate their shameless past. But what Croatia and Albanians doing? Openly supporting Hitler and Nazis still even today...

@SledgeHammer Well i totally agree here, history is something we should learn from, but not repeat it. I didn't knew Japan was so pro-American though. To be hoenst, never expected that. And yes of courss USA Goverment and CIA ruined my country so bad, look, i dont say Srebrenica masscare done by Bosnian Serbs was okay thing, but it's done as reply and revenge for previous massacres over Serbs in Srebrenica, Kravice, etc.. done by Muslim forces led by Naser Oric. I hate how in world everyone talks about Srebrenica while everyone is silent about crimes against Serbian civilians and even try to hide it. Good example is how in Hague Tribunal Serbian generals get prisoned and called guilty, while Muslim Generals and Croatian Generals always get away, althoguh there was some exceptions of course, but they main politics were to humilate Serbian generals and Serbian nations. If Specific Serb\Croat\Muslim did a war crime to grouo pf people they all shall be judged equally, but no Serbs are always bad guys and Croats and Muslims are always victims and defneders. Modern poltics is always Against Russia, Syria, Serbia and i openly say it, i can't endure lies anymore. Yes i also feel sorry for Syria as well, those people were getting killed by that ISIL terrorist, which of course Goverment of USA is secretly giving weapons. And they shwoing Bashar El Assad as a criminal that uses chemical weapons even in reality he's jsut trying to save country with help of Vladimir Putin and Russians.

User is offline   Forge 

Japan didn't want to go to war with the US in the first place, but politics, threats of rubber embargos, and an oil embargo pushed Japan into it.

As far as favoring muslims over serbs, & funding ISIS - blame greedy Clintons that were taking Saudi & muslim brotherhood money

This post has been edited by Forge: 23 April 2019 - 11:55 AM

User is offline   Noddy 

Pozdrav, brate (it means Hi, bro for English speaking users)

SS Skenderbeg division were allowed to do crimes on Serbian civilians

Well, what did you expect they were nazis, and a nazi supported division. About Croatia, I remember that some French TV Station did a smear piece on them, something like they are a hegemony and still support Nazi figures. Normally, today they don't, but there are still some small parts that promote Nazi symbols, just look at some of the their politicians. What I wanted to say was, the Balkans are seemingly always portrayed like some savages in the West, but in some cases we behave more civilized. I'm mean just look at current EU policies. Anyway, what I wanted to say was, this region, Balkan region should deal with its past, because they cannot change the past, and focus more on the future. So much energy is used on debating the past, that we are not improving our country or position in the world, while the others are getting richer.

But what Croatia and Albanians doing

Who cares, they have their own countries, let them fuck up and make mistakes. They can do whatever they want , for all I care, and they can blame themselves for their own mistakes, and not us (but let's face it, they sometimes do). They are in control of their countries, and not some communist party, or a dictator.

i can't endure lies anymore

Don't lose faith, bro. Truth will prevail in the end, once enough people start reading history, from different sources , not just one source or even worse a media narrative. I'm not denying any war crimes, but I can see that, normal people understand that everyone in the war did war crimes, and that it's a pretty much a complicated issue. I'm mean pretty much anyone can google war crimes, and soon they will find crimes from every side involved in conflict. Also, the Tribunal has archives, regardless of what the convictions were, and anyone if they want can read the transcripts and pretty much read the whole thing without any sort of forced narrative. I remember reading several of the transcripts and I was surprised how in great detail it went to explain what did what in the war. The more you read it the more disgusting it becomes, and anyone can see that there were no innocent sides in the war.
No body trust the media anyways, especially in the USA.

Another country I feel bad for is Iran.

Iran is certainly an interesting case. I've met some Iranians, mostly tourists while working and they were all normal people. People just need to remember Operation Ajax, and show Shah came into power, and how was he overthrown. The overthrowing they did pretty much themselves, and it's kinda sad that they seem to be held hostage by some mix of religious/ideological elite.

Many people hate him and for various things, the most popular one is that he was communist. But it's a fact that he was able to sustain the whole country together until his very death and I've met a lot of Serbians who liked him for this reason exactly.

I think it's mostly 50/50 when it comes to Tito. Some people hate him, because of the whole Naked Island, persecution of dissidents, while others like him because, during his rain, we were well known and respected and had money. Once the money ran out, suddenly everyone hates him. Also, I noticed that a lot of tourist admire him, especially those from Asia. When China came to visit Serbia, I remember that in one interview or documentary one of the Chinese officials, sad that they looked up to Yugoslavia's economic model when China did their economic reforms in the 70's and 80's.

they shwoing Bashar El Assad as a criminal

Yeah, how can I forget the whole "Assad must go" thing from the Western politicians and media. Kinda absurd, considering that the opposition to Assad, some of the joined or cooperated with ISIS. I'm mean who are you going to support Assad or ISIS? It's pretty much a no-brainer.

This post has been edited by Noddy: 23 April 2019 - 11:11 AM

@Noddy Yes i totally agree for Bosnia that every side had war crimes, but i just hate how only Serbs, mostly, were judged while Muslims got away like totally innocent. Or even worse, in Kosovo, Serbs haven't actually commited any war crime, as Racak Massacre was staged by CIA Agent William Walker, and yet that terrorist Ramush Haradinaj who killed both many Serbs and Albanians was never judged for this rightfully. They let him go, and when French took him, after short period of time, they also allowed him to return to Kosovo, without going to any jail or anything, they totally ignore what Serbia wrote about Haradinaj in Interpol wanted list. Seriously, why Haradinaj never paid for his crimes? He deserves at elast 40 years of punishment for all innocnet people he killed, both Serbian and Albanian ones. Politics is whore. And speaking of Syria, those ISIL scum would be already erased from existence if you ask Russians, but problem is Americans who are profiting of both sides in War of Syria, both on those Libreal Syrians and both on Islamic Opposition. Seriously, why USA don't make deal with Russia only this time and together clean out the ISIL scum already? So Syrians would live in peace then. But no, it's always greedy assholes in charage and they jsut making money of destruction and killed innocent people. But if American Goverment won't help because they consider Assad a chemical war criminal or some shit like that, they should then just fuck off from Syria and leave Russia do the job, instead of selling weapons to terrorists. It would make world much more sfaer and more positive effective place.

@Forge yes i totally agree. If there wasn't CLinton and Maryl Albright in that time, everything would happen differetnly. Not to mention that Madam Albright acted like totally unthankful bitch, being as Czech-Jew, while her father was saved by Serbs in WW2. As for Clinton, he llok some kind of grandson of some Nazi so iam not surprised here either. I am glad Trump won last presidental campaign instead of Cliton's bitchy wife Hillary. If she have had won, i wouldn't be surprised for my country get bombed once again.

View PostForge, on 23 April 2019 - 10:47 AM, said:

Japan didn't want to go to war with the US in the first place, but politics, threats of rubber embargos, and an oil embargo pushed Japan into it.

America actually wanted the war to happen a bit later (in 1942 or so as far as I remember) and had plans to provoke Japan into attacking USA so Americans after that would end the war quickly by bombing Japan's major cities (including Tokyo) using Philippines airbases while pretending to be victims.

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 23 April 2019 - 04:03 PM

User is offline   Forge 

View PostSledgehammer, on 23 April 2019 - 04:00 PM, said:

America actually wanted the war to happen a bit later (in 1942 or so as far as I remember) and had plans to provoke Japan into attacking USA so Americans after that would end the war quickly by bombing Japan's major cities (including Tokyo) using Philippines airbases while pretending to be victims.

Not the only reason, but a primary one:

Japan had control of rubber & the US had control of oil. (simplified)

The Japanese made concession after concession to negotiate with the U.S. Eventually the U.S.acquired South American rubber tree plantations, then deliberately and provocatively broke off all trade. With limited oil resources Japan would grind to a halt. They had no choice but to attack the U.S, or lose everything they had & eventually fall to China or Russia.

Democrats have had a history of war-mongering since the U.S. civil war - which they started.

This post has been edited by Forge: 23 April 2019 - 05:19 PM

User is offline   Hank 

noodle fight
https://i.imgur.com/ioENsYj.mp4

User is offline   Noddy 

The Japanese made concession after concession to negotiate with the U.S. Eventually the U.S.acquired South American rubber tree plantations, then deliberately and provocatively broke off all trade. With limited oil resources Japan would grind to a halt.

Yeah, I had no idea about this. I learned more about the background of the war after I played L.A. Noir, which is where this was first referenced.

Democrats have had a history of war-mongering since the U.S. civil war - which they started.

And not much has changed.

I am glad Trump won last presidential campaign instead of Cliton

Me too, I'm glad he won and that Americans voted for him. It kinda showed that the Americans are beginning to wake up, so not all is lost. Also, I like how everyone attacked his slogan, but in all honesty, it was a great campaign slogan. I'm confident he will win a second term. Trump 2020!

If she have had won, i wouldn't be surprised for my country get bombed once again.

Bro, I think she would have started a world war. Just look up her "no fly zones in Syria" speech and the ideas that she put out. And let's not forget, how the media completely fell for that troll, that made does "Join the military, fight for her" posters. I think they are still up on dramatica. I think the Americans knew she was corrupt, they were just afraid to say it out loud.

This post has been edited by Noddy: 24 April 2019 - 02:35 AM

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

@Noddy yeah bro, Hillary would definetly start World War 3. BTW i am glad we have Putin on our side and side of entire slavic world. I like how even Croats start to like Putin and dislike Western politic, alot of people are waking up and that's good thing to know. Also is there any news what's going on Ukraine? I know Slavic brothers killed each other just like in Yugoslavia, and again because of same "Great Western Forcers" I really wonder what's happening in Ukraine i didn't heard any news from it for a while. I hope that insane civil war has stoped. Seriously, id didn't heard almost any news considering situation in Ukraine.

User is offline   Noddy 

I like how even Croats start to like Putin and dislike Western politic

Yeah, what did you expect when EU treats them like shit. EU treats all Eastern European members like shit, and they don't listen to them. A real shame, if you ask me.

Share this topic:

• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options