Duke4.net Forums: The Post Thread - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 714 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Post Thread

User is online   Gingis Khan 

@Noddy Glad to see more Serbs here as well. Pozdrav. Yes i agree, i know excatly how first traces of Albanians in Kosovo were actually made. By Hitler and Mussolini's support on SS Skenderbeg division. When Mussolini occupied Albania and merged Kosovo to it, SS Skenderbeg division were allowed to do crimes on Serbian civilians just for no reason, this is how many serbs were killed and others escaped as refuges and later when WW2 ended Tito won't let those refuges Serbs to return to their homes in Kosovo. Thus secretly supproting Albanian nationlism and trying to lick Enver Hoxha's ass to join Albania as 7th republic of Yugoslavia which again never happened. Trust me Skenderbeg was same evil just like SS Handzar division or Ustashe. Same evil, same sick methods of killing people, worst than Nazi Germans had. At least nowadyas Germany trying to teach its kids to hate their shameless past. But what Croatia and Albanians doing? Openly supporting Hitler and Nazis still even today...

@SledgeHammer Well i totally agree here, history is something we should learn from, but not repeat it. I didn't knew Japan was so pro-American though. To be hoenst, never expected that. And yes of courss USA Goverment and CIA ruined my country so bad, look, i dont say Srebrenica masscare done by Bosnian Serbs was okay thing, but it's done as reply and revenge for previous massacres over Serbs in Srebrenica, Kravice, etc.. done by Muslim forces led by Naser Oric. I hate how in world everyone talks about Srebrenica while everyone is silent about crimes against Serbian civilians and even try to hide it. Good example is how in Hague Tribunal Serbian generals get prisoned and called guilty, while Muslim Generals and Croatian Generals always get away, althoguh there was some exceptions of course, but they main politics were to humilate Serbian generals and Serbian nations. If Specific Serb\Croat\Muslim did a war crime to grouo pf people they all shall be judged equally, but no Serbs are always bad guys and Croats and Muslims are always victims and defneders. Modern poltics is always Against Russia, Syria, Serbia and i openly say it, i can't endure lies anymore. Yes i also feel sorry for Syria as well, those people were getting killed by that ISIL terrorist, which of course Goverment of USA is secretly giving weapons. And they shwoing Bashar El Assad as a criminal that uses chemical weapons even in reality he's jsut trying to save country with help of Vladimir Putin and Russians.

User is offline   Forge 

Japan didn't want to go to war with the US in the first place, but politics, threats of rubber embargos, and an oil embargo pushed Japan into it.

As far as favoring muslims over serbs, & funding ISIS - blame greedy Clintons that were taking Saudi & muslim brotherhood money

This post has been edited by Forge: 23 April 2019 - 11:55 AM

User is offline   Noddy 

Pozdrav, brate (it means Hi, bro for English speaking users)

SS Skenderbeg division were allowed to do crimes on Serbian civilians

Well, what did you expect they were nazis, and a nazi supported division. About Croatia, I remember that some French TV Station did a smear piece on them, something like they are a hegemony and still support Nazi figures. Normally, today they don't, but there are still some small parts that promote Nazi symbols, just look at some of the their politicians. What I wanted to say was, the Balkans are seemingly always portrayed like some savages in the West, but in some cases we behave more civilized. I'm mean just look at current EU policies. Anyway, what I wanted to say was, this region, Balkan region should deal with its past, because they cannot change the past, and focus more on the future. So much energy is used on debating the past, that we are not improving our country or position in the world, while the others are getting richer.

But what Croatia and Albanians doing

Who cares, they have their own countries, let them fuck up and make mistakes. They can do whatever they want , for all I care, and they can blame themselves for their own mistakes, and not us (but let's face it, they sometimes do). They are in control of their countries, and not some communist party, or a dictator.

i can't endure lies anymore

Don't lose faith, bro. Truth will prevail in the end, once enough people start reading history, from different sources , not just one source or even worse a media narrative. I'm not denying any war crimes, but I can see that, normal people understand that everyone in the war did war crimes, and that it's a pretty much a complicated issue. I'm mean pretty much anyone can google war crimes, and soon they will find crimes from every side involved in conflict. Also, the Tribunal has archives, regardless of what the convictions were, and anyone if they want can read the transcripts and pretty much read the whole thing without any sort of forced narrative. I remember reading several of the transcripts and I was surprised how in great detail it went to explain what did what in the war. The more you read it the more disgusting it becomes, and anyone can see that there were no innocent sides in the war.
No body trust the media anyways, especially in the USA.

Another country I feel bad for is Iran.

Iran is certainly an interesting case. I've met some Iranians, mostly tourists while working and they were all normal people. People just need to remember Operation Ajax, and show Shah came into power, and how was he overthrown. The overthrowing they did pretty much themselves, and it's kinda sad that they seem to be held hostage by some mix of religious/ideological elite.

Many people hate him and for various things, the most popular one is that he was communist. But it's a fact that he was able to sustain the whole country together until his very death and I've met a lot of Serbians who liked him for this reason exactly.

I think it's mostly 50/50 when it comes to Tito. Some people hate him, because of the whole Naked Island, persecution of dissidents, while others like him because, during his rain, we were well known and respected and had money. Once the money ran out, suddenly everyone hates him. Also, I noticed that a lot of tourist admire him, especially those from Asia. When China came to visit Serbia, I remember that in one interview or documentary one of the Chinese officials, sad that they looked up to Yugoslavia's economic model when China did their economic reforms in the 70's and 80's.

they shwoing Bashar El Assad as a criminal

Yeah, how can I forget the whole "Assad must go" thing from the Western politicians and media. Kinda absurd, considering that the opposition to Assad, some of the joined or cooperated with ISIS. I'm mean who are you going to support Assad or ISIS? It's pretty much a no-brainer.

This post has been edited by Noddy: 23 April 2019 - 11:11 AM

@Noddy Yes i totally agree for Bosnia that every side had war crimes, but i just hate how only Serbs, mostly, were judged while Muslims got away like totally innocent. Or even worse, in Kosovo, Serbs haven't actually commited any war crime, as Racak Massacre was staged by CIA Agent William Walker, and yet that terrorist Ramush Haradinaj who killed both many Serbs and Albanians was never judged for this rightfully. They let him go, and when French took him, after short period of time, they also allowed him to return to Kosovo, without going to any jail or anything, they totally ignore what Serbia wrote about Haradinaj in Interpol wanted list. Seriously, why Haradinaj never paid for his crimes? He deserves at elast 40 years of punishment for all innocnet people he killed, both Serbian and Albanian ones. Politics is whore. And speaking of Syria, those ISIL scum would be already erased from existence if you ask Russians, but problem is Americans who are profiting of both sides in War of Syria, both on those Libreal Syrians and both on Islamic Opposition. Seriously, why USA don't make deal with Russia only this time and together clean out the ISIL scum already? So Syrians would live in peace then. But no, it's always greedy assholes in charage and they jsut making money of destruction and killed innocent people. But if American Goverment won't help because they consider Assad a chemical war criminal or some shit like that, they should then just fuck off from Syria and leave Russia do the job, instead of selling weapons to terrorists. It would make world much more sfaer and more positive effective place.

@Forge yes i totally agree. If there wasn't CLinton and Maryl Albright in that time, everything would happen differetnly. Not to mention that Madam Albright acted like totally unthankful bitch, being as Czech-Jew, while her father was saved by Serbs in WW2. As for Clinton, he llok some kind of grandson of some Nazi so iam not surprised here either. I am glad Trump won last presidental campaign instead of Cliton's bitchy wife Hillary. If she have had won, i wouldn't be surprised for my country get bombed once again.

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

View PostForge, on 23 April 2019 - 10:47 AM, said:

Japan didn't want to go to war with the US in the first place, but politics, threats of rubber embargos, and an oil embargo pushed Japan into it.

America actually wanted the war to happen a bit later (in 1942 or so as far as I remember) and had plans to provoke Japan into attacking USA so Americans after that would end the war quickly by bombing Japan's major cities (including Tokyo) using Philippines airbases while pretending to be victims.

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 23 April 2019 - 04:03 PM

User is offline   Forge 

View PostSledgehammer, on 23 April 2019 - 04:00 PM, said:

America actually wanted the war to happen a bit later (in 1942 or so as far as I remember) and had plans to provoke Japan into attacking USA so Americans after that would end the war quickly by bombing Japan's major cities (including Tokyo) using Philippines airbases while pretending to be victims.

Not the only reason, but a primary one:

Japan had control of rubber & the US had control of oil. (simplified)

The Japanese made concession after concession to negotiate with the U.S. Eventually the U.S.acquired South American rubber tree plantations, then deliberately and provocatively broke off all trade. With limited oil resources Japan would grind to a halt. They had no choice but to attack the U.S, or lose everything they had & eventually fall to China or Russia.

Democrats have had a history of war-mongering since the U.S. civil war - which they started.

This post has been edited by Forge: 23 April 2019 - 05:19 PM

User is offline   Hank 

noodle fight
https://i.imgur.com/ioENsYj.mp4

Ein sarkastischer Deutscher a.k.a. Thought Criminal.

User is offline   Noddy 

The Japanese made concession after concession to negotiate with the U.S. Eventually the U.S.acquired South American rubber tree plantations, then deliberately and provocatively broke off all trade. With limited oil resources Japan would grind to a halt.

Yeah, I had no idea about this. I learned more about the background of the war after I played L.A. Noir, which is where this was first referenced.

Democrats have had a history of war-mongering since the U.S. civil war - which they started.

And not much has changed.

I am glad Trump won last presidential campaign instead of Cliton

Me too, I'm glad he won and that Americans voted for him. It kinda showed that the Americans are beginning to wake up, so not all is lost. Also, I like how everyone attacked his slogan, but in all honesty, it was a great campaign slogan. I'm confident he will win a second term. Trump 2020!

If she have had won, i wouldn't be surprised for my country get bombed once again.

Bro, I think she would have started a world war. Just look up her "no fly zones in Syria" speech and the ideas that she put out. And let's not forget, how the media completely fell for that troll, that made does "Join the military, fight for her" posters. I think they are still up on dramatica. I think the Americans knew she was corrupt, they were just afraid to say it out loud.

This post has been edited by Noddy: 24 April 2019 - 02:35 AM

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

@Noddy yeah bro, Hillary would definetly start World War 3. BTW i am glad we have Putin on our side and side of entire slavic world. I like how even Croats start to like Putin and dislike Western politic, alot of people are waking up and that's good thing to know. Also is there any news what's going on Ukraine? I know Slavic brothers killed each other just like in Yugoslavia, and again because of same "Great Western Forcers" I really wonder what's happening in Ukraine i didn't heard any news from it for a while. I hope that insane civil war has stoped. Seriously, id didn't heard almost any news considering situation in Ukraine.

User is offline   Noddy 

I like how even Croats start to like Putin and dislike Western politic

Yeah, what did you expect when EU treats them like shit. EU treats all Eastern European members like shit, and they don't listen to them. A real shame, if you ask me.

View PostNoddy, on 24 April 2019 - 06:34 AM, said:

Yeah, what did you expect when EU treats them like shit. EU treats all Eastern European members like shit, and they don't listen to them. A real shame, if you ask me.

@Noddy Yes some Coutnries like Croatia, Czech and Slovakia should really get out of EU before they got used like tissues and thrown up. I can say same for Romania and Bulgaria. Though, interesting note, thanks to that same mean EU, in Romania, at their faculties they earn money for getting good marks such as 9 or 10 as like they got salarries on job. However I don't know that EU only appiles this to some countires like Romania or to all EU membership countries. Seriously, in Serbia at our faculties they look how to stole your money no matter your marks are good or not, this is one of rare positive attitudes of EU, i must admit. But in pretty much everything else they threat Eastern Europeans like shit, i agree about this.

No men with a common sense would like or support EU in anyway, at least unless they're rich.

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 24 April 2019 - 06:44 AM

User is online   thricecursed 

I'm from Estonia and I've often felt like I'm living in an episode of the Twilight Zone that never seems to end. To the outside we seem prosperous because of our PR machine trying to attract investors to the country, but inside it's a deeply rotten society with a lot of inequality and just a fucked up culture that no one here will admit or speak openly about because of fears that doing so will benefit Russia somehow. That's all you hear about in the media.

Also, touching on the topic a page back - god, the women here. Just fucking terrible, personality of a wet rag and expecting to be treated like princesses. Google Kaia Kanepi if you want an idea of what they look like. I ended up marrying a Brazilian who I met on Omegle of all places.

It's not about Russia benefiting from this (Russia being bogeyman is nothing even new), it's about keeping EU and leftist image "clean" as always. Either way, nothing is worse than a country where child trafficking is completely legal like in Sweden. Just can't top this shit in my opinion. Though I believe in UK child protection services too are doing child trafficking.

Also I'm sure it's not as bad about women. There are always decent girls who even despise this parasitic way of life and support traditional society. I've met plenty of them, one thing I regret though is that I lost contact with one which was way better than my ex. Still hate myself for not taking her cellphone number.

View PostGingis Khan, on 23 April 2019 - 07:47 AM, said:

I didn't knew Japan was so pro-American though.

It isn't. But the people do have respect for Americans themselves and for many other nations. Granted people don't really know much about the outside world and are pretty naive when it comes to various things, even those who know something about foreign politics don't know too well what happens outside. The only way to learn what the hell happens in USA or Europe is to learn English and talk to the people. For example, I thought it was us who lived in hell until I learned English. Now I feel like we're lucky and with Trump providing huge support to Israel (I guess we should move this to Outhouse) and I don't envy anymore.

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 24 April 2019 - 11:16 AM

View PostSledgehammer, on 24 April 2019 - 11:05 AM, said:

Also I'm sure it's not as bad about women. There are always decent girls who even despise this parasitic way of life and support traditional society. I've met plenty of them, one thing I regret though is that I lost contact with one which was way better than my ex. Still hate myself for not taking her cellphone number.

Are you from this region too? I don't really care about "traditional society", I just can't deal with the excesses of neoliberalism disguised as genuine left wing politics.

View Postthricecursed, on 24 April 2019 - 11:09 AM, said:

Are you from this region too? I don't really care about "traditional society", I just can't deal with the excesses of neoliberalism disguised as genuine left wing politics.

Nah, I'm from Japan. I'm simply curious about other countries, had a lot of acquaintances and friends around the world who provided me pretty valuable information about various things. Either way, there are still people with common sense including women if this is what you want.

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 24 April 2019 - 11:21 AM

View PostSledgehammer, on 24 April 2019 - 11:21 AM, said:

Either way, there are still people with common sense including women if this is what you want.

I'm not saying there aren't, but if I don't ever meet one in the years I've lived in a place, I can sure generalize. As for women, I'm happy with the one I've got, haha. The irony is once you're married, you suddenly become a hot commodity.

View Postthricecursed, on 24 April 2019 - 11:26 AM, said:

I can sure generalize.

Absolutely, it's clearly a problem these days, never denied that. I blame the media and education.

View Postthricecursed, on 24 April 2019 - 11:26 AM, said:

As for women, I'm happy with the one I've got, haha. The irony is once you're married, you suddenly become a hot commodity.

Yeah, they say it's because if a man is married he's automatically successful.

User is offline   Trooper Dan 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostLazy Dog, on 06 April 2019 - 01:08 PM, said:

my god that was painful to watch :(

And the pigeon had a much harder tutorial. It had to figure out how to move the platform over and rotate it without the benefit of instructions right on the screen. :lol:

User is offline   Noddy 

it's about keeping EU and leftist image "clean" as always.

How does that saying go "The cleaner the decor, the uglier the secret". Anyway, the solution, in my opinion, is not that the member states should leave the EU, it's that they should at least try to have some reforms in the EU. Now if the EU doesn't want to listen, then they should leave.

Also, touching on the topic a page back - god, the women here. Just fucking terrible, the personality of a wet rag and expecting to be treated like princesses.

But, are they crazy like the Western women you see on the internet? I'm mean, I'm simply tired of the whole oppression narrative, wage gap and of the other nonsense. The more and more people that I meat (mostly foreigners), tell me that the women here, in the Balkans are better than theirs. Some of them like the looks, while others like the personality. If that is their opinion, then they must be tired of their own women. I mean, our average Balkan women, is nothing special, looks sure (but beauty is the thing of taste), and they are not afraid to tell you what they think, often swearing, a lot.

Either way, there are still people with common sense including women if this is what you want.

True, you just have to look really hard to find them these days.

For example, I thought it was us who lived in hell until I learned English.

Bro, you are from Japan, trust me you have it good. You have no idea how corrupt the rest of the world is. Now, I'm not saying that Japan doesn't have its share of problems, but compared to my country, you guys are living the life. Here in Serbia, pretty much everyone respects Japan, and your women are beautiful. Man, I still remember the donations you guys sent us, back in the early '00s. You guys sent us real aid, like materials, medical supplies, and so on. You didn't send money, it's like you knew that the politicians would steal it, so you guys sent actual aid. Much respect for that bro.

View PostNoddy, on 25 April 2019 - 02:18 AM, said:

But, are they crazy like the Western women you see on the internet?

A lot of them are crazy like the feminazi cliche or just poor slobs hoping for a man to take care of them while they sit on their ass and do nothing, but are otherwise apolitical or conservative only as far as it involves hating foreigners and homosexuals. The actual traditional women tend to be Russian/Ukrainian and they're our largest minority. I had the most positive experiences with them as well.

You have no idea how corrupt the rest of the world is

Believe me I do which is why I said that I consider Japan more or less lucky. However, there are countries which have it better like Denmark, Switzerland or even Iceland. Regardless, things will change and the rest will be affected too because it's like plague, the question is will they fight it. I think Japanese people will. Things in Japan are slowly but starting to get worse a bit (as if zainichi problem isn't enough already), I expect Tokyo Olympics to bring significant impact.

You didn't send money, it's like you knew that the politicians would steal it, so you guys sent actual aid.

Beside that I think plain money would be used just as toilet paper by average people who needed actual help.

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 25 April 2019 - 06:09 AM

@thricecursed I find Estonian and other Baltic girls nice just like Slavic ones. Remember that in ancient past our mutual language was called Balto-Slavic so probably we were samw ethcnity back then. :D

@SledgeHammer nice that you are from Japan. Just like Noddy pointed out Japan helped us alot. We love Russia and Japan :D

@Noddy agree bro. Japan always suported us. Yes i agree it is smart thing they sent actual stuff than just giving moeny to our greedy goverment that probably would steal the money if got in their hands. Nice move Japan! :D

User is offline   Forge 

need to re-establish and unify the old PLC-Slavic empire block. fuck the EU.

Posted Image
Serbia in year 1355, Bulgaria cerca 900, Moravia in year 892 (green) and PLC in 1611 (occupied areas in lighter colour).

This post has been edited by Forge: 25 April 2019 - 06:19 AM

@Forge totally agree here. Though i would also add Romania and Greece to our union since they are one of best friends Slavs ever had. Note i know during Serbian Emperoer Czar Dushan Serbian Empire was greatest that it contained northern part of Greece. Hence Dushan was known as "Emperor of both Serbs and Greeks" the only Serbian ruler who had this title. But i mean i would add Entire Modern Greece and Romania to our union.

View PostGingis Khan, on 25 April 2019 - 06:01 AM, said:

@thricecursed I find Estonian and other Baltic girls nice just like Slavic ones. Remember that in ancient past our mutual language was called Balto-Slavic so probably we were samw ethcnity back then. :D

Balto-Slavic? I think you're thinking about Latvian/Lithuanian. Estonian is Finno-Ugric. BTW, our local Slavic people love to say to outsiders that they are Estonian when they can't be bothered to even learn the language. To a large degree they live separately in low income neighborhoods and have their own separate schools, which we're afraid to get rid of because, again, we think Russia will invade. I personally don't think our government actually believes this, it's just good to have a permanent underclass. Saves you the trouble of having to import third worlders.

And unfortunately we're way too fucking racist here to ever want to be in some union with slavs. If it were up to me, I wouldn't mind, but at the same time you gotta consider the historical context here. We were invaded by Russia several times and the Soviet Union is still viewed as basically Russia. We're desperately trying to be seen as a Nordic country...

This post has been edited by thricecursed: 25 April 2019 - 07:16 AM

View Postthricecursed, on 25 April 2019 - 07:13 AM, said:

Balto-Slavic? I think you're thinking about Latvian/Lithuanian. Estonian is Finno-Ugric. BTW, our local Slavic people love to say to outsiders that they are Estonian when they can't be bothered to even learn the language. To a large degree they live separately in low income neighborhoods and have their own separate schools, which we're afraid to get rid of because, again, we think Russia will invade. I personally don't think our government actually believes this, it's just good to have a permanent underclass. Saves you the trouble of having to import third worlders.

And unfortunately we're way too fucking racist here to ever want to be in some union with slavs. If it were up to me, I wouldn't mind, but at the same time you gotta consider the historical context here. We were invaded by Russia several times and the Soviet Union is still viewed as basically Russia. We're desperately trying to be seen as a Nordic country...

Uh sorry i thought Estonia is also Baltic group such as Lithuania and Latvia. I thoguht that all Baltic nations (Estonian, Lithuanian, Latvian) are some mixture of Slavs and Nordic, i didn't knew Estonia is only Nordic\Finno-Ugric. Sorry for confusion man. Personaly i don't know much about Estonia except that it was part of Soviet Union and that Stalin was cruel dictator who also killed Russians\Slavs. Note that Stalin was Georgian by ethncity not Slavic. And Stalin even tried to occupy my country Yugoslavia sometime after WW2 events, when Tito president of Yugoslavia refused to be part of Soviet Block and Stalin sent Soviet troops ito Hungarian-Yugoslavian border, but for some reason chaos was prevented somehow, i don't know much details, but we also was almost occupied by Stalin's Russia\Soviet Union. Note that Vladimir Putin is totally different. He respects everyone and trying to keep safety in the world. Also before fucking Lenin and Stalin communist piece of shits took chargre of Russia, Czar Nikolay Romanov was friend of Serbia and always helped Serbia. Then fucking communist such ass Lenninist scum killed his enitre family. My great-great-grandfather was a Russian who supported White Army and disliked Red Army, so he had to run away and escaped to Serbia to don't get killed by Red Army communist scum. But trust me, Putin behaves same as Czar Nikolay and respects everyone. And for Estonians being too racist, as you described sicne you live there they probably have some historical reasons as you said, but again blame Lenin\Stalin dumpfucks, not Pre-Communist Russia or Modern Russia.

View PostGingis Khan, on 25 April 2019 - 07:50 AM, said:

again blame Lenin\Stalin dumpfucks, not Pre-Communist Russia or Modern Russia.

Well, to us it's all the same shit because pre-Communist Russia invaded us too. And while the Soviets occupied us, the official language became Russian, so we always saw it as an ethnic thing. I personally understand it's more complicated, but I can't convince people here. I also don't trust Putin, but I don't think he's the demon that Western mainstream media is trying to turn him into. He's a pragmatist that cares about Russian interests first and he's somebody who doesn't want nuclear war (unlike certain psychopaths at Washington), which I can support.

BTW, evidently Eastern Europe genetically is the oldest Europe, with hunter gatherer DNA peaking in the Baltics. So we're some real cavemen here and I've always thought it explained some of our attitudes, lol.

View Postthricecursed, on 25 April 2019 - 08:46 AM, said:

Well, to us it's all the same shit because pre-Communist Russia invaded us too. And while the Soviets occupied us, the official language became Russian, so we always saw it as an ethnic thing. I personally understand it's more complicated, but I can't convince people here. I also don't trust Putin, but I don't think he's the demon that Western mainstream media is trying to turn him into. He's a pragmatist that cares about Russian interests first and he's somebody who doesn't want nuclear war (unlike certain psychopaths at Washington), which I can support.

BTW, evidently Eastern Europe genetically is the oldest Europe, with hunter gatherer DNA peaking in the Baltics. So we're some real cavemen here and I've always thought it explained some of our attitudes, lol.

I am glad you guys don't belelive that western media bullshit. But when you say that Russia occupied Estonia, even back in pre-commnust era, could you specify me when and which ruler did that. I am 100% sure that wasn't Nikolay Romanov, he was really nice soul of a man could be. Maybe some older Russian dysnasty did this.Yes i am Slav, Part Serbian, Part Russian, Part Rusy, but i don't want to be complete douchebag and force my own pinion as totally best one and only truely one, as i always want to hear arguments fron the other side, in case of hisotry events, wars, and stuff. So can you tell me when Russia occupied Estonia and why? I would really like to learn some new history i never heard about and listen the other side of the dispute. Note that i am not saying that you personaly hate Russia, but i talking about general Estonian opinion on Russia. Really i am interesed in this subject. Sorry if i sounded rude or racist in any way, but my english sucks so i probably wrote some sentences in wrong order and make them missleading and missunderstanding. Hope you did understand me!

Share this topic:

• 714 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options