Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Eternity - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Eternity  "Final Release 15.5.2011"

User is online   Forge 

View PostOverlord Master, on 15 October 2018 - 08:27 AM, said:

OK, i will try cheating a lot of ammo and kill him, thank you :) (and yes, i'm using everything that came with the mod)

i had to ask because there was a recent change to how rpg rounds do damage, and I don't know how, or even if, it would effect older mods

User is offline   Trooper Dan 

• Duke Plus Developer

It's been a long time, but iirc you have to press a button to call in an airstrike or something, you can't kill him with your weapons. My apologies if I'm remembering wrong.

User is online   Forge 

I only played the original during beta-testing. If the released version is different, then I apologize for the misinformation.

The version I played, basically the player had to run (& jetpak) up and down the area in front of the boss to collect enough rpg rounds to kill it - and it took a lot.

This post has been edited by Forge: 16 October 2018 - 06:02 AM

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options