Duke4.net Forums: AMC TC 3.6 released! - Duke4.net Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

AMC TC 3.6 released!  "Now with Polymost support!"

View PostTheDragonLiner, on 31 January 2020 - 03:28 AM, said:

So you say the "Near Life Experience" is broken ? That's too bad =(

BTW, I promise this is the very last bit for a very long while. I'll make use of that bug tracker next time I find Something (if that ever happens).

1_ The Cycloïd fighter that blasts the large wall in "Shellshocked" was transparent.

2_ During Micky's mission in Mesopotamia, I used the fully upgraded Metal Storm pistol against the power suit in the big factory … 2 Alt-Fire only !! it doesn't feel legit. Also I find it weird how the Fletchette Shells in general become 50 times more powerfull when used against such enemies O_o Is that normal ?

3_ The only match for a Russian strategist is another Russian strategist AND an Australian engineer ! >> Attachment duke0000.png

Yeah we discovered the bug with flechette ammo and other ammo types just yesterday, there's an exponential increase in damage for weapons where multiple projectiles hit the target in a short time span.
Should be fixed on our end now.

The Vilmos bug is known, the enemy isn't tagged properly hence the name shows up atm. Do wonder what's up with the voxel transparency though.

User is online   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

The voxel was simply tagged as being transparent, probably by accident. Since voxels can’t have transparency in classic, it was never picked up. However, since polymost converts them into models which can be transparent, it shows them this way.

There could probably be a mapster script which detects voxels and ensures there’s no transparency.

This post has been edited by Micky C: 31 January 2020 - 07:15 PM

User is offline   Jim 

I need some help build the AMC TC source, not sure which forum to put it in, but I made a thread here:

https://forums.duke4...s-custom-eduke/

If anyone could help me, it would be great. Thanks!

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options