• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SIGIL  "Split from "John Romero and Adrian Carmack's new FPS""

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

View PostLunick, on 14 April 2019 - 02:39 AM, said:

MP3? Why...

To punish those that didn't pay for the CD and therefore can't rip the tracks in .flac format? 😁

(Which someone will inevitably do, anyway...)

This post has been edited by NightFright: 14 April 2019 - 05:15 AM

User is offline   fgsfds 

>fan boxes will ship in the first week of May
So, it's almost weekend and there are still zero news.

• The Truth is in here

Hope dies last. In the end, it would better to wait until shipping has already started. Then just announce it did and everybody is happy.

User is offline   NNC 

View Postfgsfds, on 03 May 2019 - 01:31 PM, said:

>fan boxes will ship in the first week of May
So, it's almost weekend and there are still zero news.

First week of May in Romero’s twisted mind starts with the first monday in May. This means shipping start next Sunday, and free wad comes one week later. So don’t expect free wad until 19th May. And that’s the optimistic scenario. The realistic scenario is the game will be released in September.

• The Truth is in here

I am sure there is a good explanation for the head delaying shipping so much. Like it's supposed to be made of Vibranium and they had trouble convincing Wakanda authorities to provide the material for this purpose.

This post has been edited by NightFright: 04 May 2019 - 05:54 AM

User is offline   fgsfds 

Posted Image

Apparently, "the first week of May" was pulled out of someone's ass.

• The Truth is in here

OK, slowly the amount of incorrect dates is kinda overwhelming. Gratefully there are other things to do/play. If Doom had been delayed like that, they would have burned down id HQ back in the days.

User is offline   NNC 

The only excuse for this debacle is that the wad itself is free.

User is offline   Zaxx 

• Banned

Is this out now? I'm just asking because I've seen there are new comments.

• The Truth is in here

As long as Doomworld doesn't freak out, you don't need to worry. Now everybody is talking about second week of May, but in the end it's worth as much as any other release prediction so far.

User is offline   HulkNukem 

Pre orders for Sigil 2 will come out before SIgil 1 releases <_<

User is offline   LakiSoft 

Wheverever this WAD going to be released free for public i have feeling it going to awesome and an nice let's freely say official expansion pack for Doom, the fifth episode. I don't know what storlyine going to be though. Is it some sequel to Ultimate Doom and prequel to Doom 2 or it has totally tis own storlyine indeependent of everything else in franchise?

• The Truth is in here

About that Romero was pretty clear. It's happening after Thy Flesh Consumed, but before Hell on Earth. Baphomet "glitched that last teleporter" that was supposed to get you to Earth, so you are drawn even deeper into hell.

User is offline   LakiSoft 

View PostNightFright, on 11 May 2019 - 01:13 PM, said:

About that Romero was pretty clear. It's happening after Thy Flesh Consumed, but before Hell on Earth. Baphomet "glitched that last teleporter" that was supposed to get you to Earth, so you are drawn even deeper into hell.

Oh well thanks for explanation. I actually didn't knew anything about SIGIL other than that it going to be a fifth episode and that its levles is made by Romero himself. But i haven't watch any videos or looked at any screenshots feauturing it. I actually have no clue what is all this about so i decided to ask here. I only know that there is going to be both version for MAPINFO sipportign soueceports and one Compatibile version which will replace Episode 3 instead, for those source prots which don't support MAPINFO stuff. That's all i know.

• The Truth is in here

Btw we now have a new reason for delaying the release even further: production delays of the disc. It's not the items any more - it's the disc now. Anyway, now it's supposedly not going to take much longer. At least for those that paid. Others will have to wait even more, that's part of the deal.

User is offline   Zaxx 

• Banned

Honestly at this point this is getting so ridiculous that Romero should just hold hands with Randy Pitchford and then proceed to walk into the ocean. It's just a fucking map pack for Doom 1 and this is what happens? <_<

View PostNightFright, on 12 May 2019 - 10:59 AM, said:

Btw we now have a new reason for delaying the release even further: production delays of the disc. It's not the items any more - it's the disc now. Anyway, now it's supposedly not going to take much longer. At least for those that paid. Others will have to wait even more, that's part of the deal.

.....it's 2019. How in the HELL can their be delays in pressing effing CDs?!

Is this the one the game itself will be on, or the stupid soundtrack? If it's the latter, just give MP3s. If it's the former, just put it on a damn flash drive.

Seriously, if this isn't an elaborate practical joke on John's part.....

User is offline   Zaxx 

• Banned

Okay, some positive things finally:
https://twitter.com/...425724895952896

User is offline   Lunick 

View PostMajor Tom, on 14 May 2019 - 05:48 AM, said:

.....it's 2019. How in the HELL can their be delays in pressing effing CDs?!

Because it's not just a disc...? https://twitter.com/...425724895952896
Posted Image

User is offline   fgsfds 

This head looks like shit.

User is offline   Zaxx 

• Banned

Why? It really looks like Sylvester Stallone as Conan the Barbarian... oh wait.

This on the other hand kicks all kinds of ass:
https://music.bucket...igil-soundtrack

This post has been edited by Zaxx: 14 May 2019 - 03:06 PM

User is offline   fgsfds 

Yeah, it's cool AF.

But this head, it really made me laugh out loud. I didn't expect it to be painted, but why is it so tiny? It's twice as small as Duke's bust.

This post has been edited by fgsfds: 14 May 2019 - 03:12 PM

• The Truth is in here

Didn't I tell you it's made of Vibranium? It actually even looks like it.

Well, at least it seems you will be able to purchase the Buckethead soundtrack separately if you missed the chance to preorder one of the limited editions.

This post has been edited by NightFright: 19 May 2019 - 12:40 PM

User is offline   Mr. Tibbs 

Just got an email from Romero games saying:

It’s been a long road, but the wait is almost over. The SIGIL Beast Box and Big Box orders are being assembled and we anticipate their shipment this coming week! Photos of the Beast Box were tweeted last week.

A week after customers receive their orders, we release the FREE SIGIL download on our site. Note that Buckethead’s music is not available in the free version, but some excellent MIDI tunes are in SIGIL!

They also continued to tease their Paradox project.

https://www.romeroxparadox.com/

User is offline   Jinroh 

Rad, just got an e-mail my Sigil shipped. :3

• The Truth is in here

You did? Hmmm... gotta check. Maybe they are not doing all countries at once.

User is offline   Jinroh 

Yes I got the email from Limited Run Games with the UPS tracking number.

It says it should arrive Monday. I hope the rest of you get them too and we can all celebrate Sigil. :3

This post has been edited by Jinroh: 23 May 2019 - 12:30 PM

Sigil? That old thing? Come on, that's yesterday's news! We need to focus on the real important retro FPS releases. Now when's that MARS 3D big box shipping?

User is offline   Jinroh 

View PostMarphy Black, on 23 May 2019 - 08:44 PM, said:

Sigil? That old thing? Come on, that's yesterday's news! We need to focus on the real important retro FPS releases. Now when's that MARS 3D big box shipping?

Well he did just update the thread on that. ;3

User is offline   Mr. Tibbs 

SIGIL NEWS - Free SIGIL Megawad download available May 31. Premium SIGIL Megawad download with Buckethead soundtrack available NOW. https://www.romerogames.ie/si6il #SIGIL #DOOM

https://twitter.com/...450136766988288
https://www.romerogames.ie/si6il

Share this topic:

• 16 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options