Duke4.net Forums: Anyone interested in an album? - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anyone interested in an album?

User is offline   Lee Jackson 

• Composer

Update: I met Jon St. John at lunch at the convention today, My son and I were sitting at a round table with extra chairs when he and his manager said, "Can we join you?" I thought he was doing it intentionally, so I invited him to sit. I stood up and said that my first handshake with him had to be standing.

He looked at me and said, "Who are you?"

Everything got eventually sorted out, with introductions done. He even wound up eating my son's nachos, since they put too much cheese on his and made them mushy. My son's were crunchy, so he offered to trade. The two of them hit it off like old pals.

He invited me to sit at his autograph booth and sell the extra autographed CDs I'd brought. (I thought he was just going to give them away.) I sold 3 at $20 each. The rest went with Jon - he's going to donate them to a charity auction, where they'll get some PR, I hope.

Hard physically to keep up with, but worth the chance. Besides, my son was there in case I collapsed or something. Not bad. Plus, I got to play Bosconian again! :D

==
Lee Jackson
Garland, TX

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options