Duke4.net Forums: worstmap.map (The Worst Map In Duke nukem History) - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

worstmap.map (The Worst Map In Duke nukem History)  "why."

I'm fucking terrible at mapping.

Plot:
Basically theres a shit ton of overlords gang raping you and you die instantly.

Requirements:
Nobody Cares.

Download Link:
here

Why did god abandon us?

This post has been edited by def13391: 29 January 2018 - 11:53 AM

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

If you are going to make a troll map post thread, then you should say it's the best map in history.

Also, being terrible at mapping doesn't mean you have to put battlelords everywhere. That's like saying I'm terrible at cooking therefore I have to put cyanide in my food.

If I want a map based on "OMG Sh!tloAds of EneMiez" I would have played directly one of the Nuts.WAD on DOOM at this point. And it's annoying there too.

User is offline   Loke 

This is definitely a contender for the worst map ever made. Although I still think a completely triangularly shaped map tiny enough so the player dies at the start complete with newboard textures would be worse.

User is offline   Lunick 

Just so no one else downloads this piece of crap out of curiosity, this is what the map looks like (Sound Warning):

fucking kill me please

User is offline   Mike Norvak 

• Music Producer

Lol

View PostMike Norvak, on 29 January 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

Lol

lol

User is offline   Maisth 

What are you talking about man? this is a true masterpiece!

View PostMaisth, on 29 January 2018 - 04:49 PM, said:

What are you talking about man? this is a true masterpiece!

i call sarcasm

User is offline   Hank 

here ya go
Posted Image

View PostHank, on 29 January 2018 - 06:11 PM, said:

here ya go
Posted Image

heh.

It reminds me that there was a map that was made specifically for being terrible I believe it was called "A very wrong map" or something like that >_>

But personally I would say that a map in which the player doesn't have the possiblility to do anything should be a case apart
Placing tons of Overlord is a thing but personally I would call it a map per se if the player were given the possibility to do something

Ain't gonna pretend anything since unlike the author I simply outright CAN'T map myself ^^

View PostTheDragonLiner, on 30 January 2018 - 08:06 AM, said:

It reminds me that there was a map that was made specifically for being terrible I believe it was called "A very wrong map" or something like that >_>

But personally I would say that a map in which the player doesn't have the possiblility to do anything should be a case apart
Placing tons of Overlord is a thing but personally I would call it a map per se if the player were given the possibility to do something

Ain't gonna pretend anything since unlike the author I simply outright CAN'T map myself ^^

ok

User is offline   NNC 

At least it's finished unlike... :dukecigar:

View PostNancsi, on 30 January 2018 - 01:31 PM, said:

At least it's finished unlike... :dukecigar:

Unlike what?

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

splendid architecture and construction - used a rectangle instead of the minimalist triangle
beautiful texturing - each wall has it's own flavor. Even the ceiling and floor create a wonderful contrast. Much depth and ambiance to be experienced
challenging game play - anybody and everybody puts several liztroops, pigcops, or enforcers in their maps. It takes a special visionary to use nothing but overlords.

9.3 out of 10
would fuck

View PostForge, on 01 February 2018 - 08:33 AM, said:

splendid architecture and construction - used a rectangle instead of the minimalist triangle
beautiful texturing - each wall has it's own flavor. Even the ceiling and floor create a wonderful contrast. Much depth and ambiance to be experienced
challenging game play - anybody and everybody puts several liztroops, pigcops, or enforcers in their maps. It takes a special visionary to use nothing but overlords.

9.3 out of 10
would fuck

kek

also why the fuck can't i vote this is stupid

I've seen maps with more Overlords and louder duketalk earrape so you clearly failed in that department.

View PostDoom64hunter, on 01 February 2018 - 08:48 AM, said:

I've seen maps with more Overlords and louder duketalk earrape so you clearly failed in that department.

um ok.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

View PostLunick, on 29 January 2018 - 02:26 PM, said:

Just so no one else downloads this piece of crap out of curiosity, this is what the map looks like (Sound Warning):

I notice you're not using my bonus screen theme rerecording. :dukecigar:

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostTheDragonLiner, on 30 January 2018 - 08:06 AM, said:

Yeah I thought it was Zykov Eddy who made the world's most noobish map. Although I couldn't find any threads created by him that seem to match it. It's possible it was someone else. The map was far more creatively noobish than this lazy piece though.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostMicky C, on 05 February 2018 - 02:54 PM, said:

Yeah I thought it was Zykov Eddy who made the world's most noobish map.

I remember that. I laughed a lot playing it, but it was too clearly intentionally made to be bad to truly win this designation. It's hard to explain what I mean... it was consistent in a way it shouldn't have been.

User is offline   Ghyril 

What is this a Terry wad for Duke?

View PostGhyril, on 10 February 2018 - 06:41 PM, said:

What is this a Terry wad for Duke?

yes

User is offline   Mere_Duke 

Glitch City was the best "bad in a very good way" map :dukecigar:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options