Duke4.net Forums: BloodGDX (News & Releases) - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 28 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BloodGDX (News & Releases)

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

Ah, nevermind. Bloodgdx.exe is a custom exe I made to launch the game. Completely forgot about it. XD Must be a false positive.

This post has been edited by NightFright: 12 September 2018 - 08:30 AM

User is offline   The Battlelord 

FInally a nice port to play One Unit Whole Blood, in some way feel easier to play on this one.

Some Blood's image copied and converted/edited to icons i did for myself, you can use them to customize your folders and or shortcuts:

Attached File  Blood icons.zip (290.91K)
Number of downloads: 13

please, let me know if doing this i break some rule in some way, i'll provide to remove it asap.

Who the hell are you!?
Don't dare to blame my english, I'm an Alien after all... Heavily armed too...

This post has been edited by The Battlelord: 14 September 2018 - 10:34 PM

User is offline   Tekedon 

Any more work done on BloodGDX since last update?

User is offline   M210 

No, I didn't working on BloodGDX yet

User is offline   Phredreeke 

Besides the new resampling options, what's left to add to BloodGDX? (outside of the renderer, which is shared between M210's ports)

Edit: to answer my own question, some kind of scripting system to change enemy and weapon behaviour, but that's a huge endeavour.

This post has been edited by Phredreeke: 06 October 2018 - 03:33 PM

User is offline   M210 

Resampling is a part of Engine, so it's not need to add to other GDX ports, it's just need to recompile, and maybe add tweak features in menu.

User is offline   J432 

Phredreeke, on 06 October 2018 - 03:25 PM, said:

what's left to add?

Probably not much, I can imagine only some features that would enhance user friendliness like:
- image support for videos without need to extract them
- native support for DualShock controller (now it works correctly only with wrappers)
- maybe some installer

Plus a webpage with links to the latest versions of enhancement packs would be useful.

This post has been edited by J432: 09 October 2018 - 01:34 PM

Hopefully, split-screen can still be worked on?

That's actually the one last thing I wanted to see in particular.

User is offline   Phredreeke 

Splitscreen breaks the ROR implementation. Which is why I suggested M210 add it to his Duke port first.

User is online   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostJ432, on 09 October 2018 - 01:19 PM, said:

Probably not much, I can imagine only some features that would enhance user friendliness like:
- image support for videos without need to extract them
- native support for DualShock controller (now it works correctly only with wrappers)
- maybe some installer

Plus a webpage with links to the latest versions of enhancement packs would be useful.

I haven't tried BloodGDX yet. So basically, the core game is more or less fully finished and playable, and there's no point waiting around for the project to be 'completed'?

I've never played through Blood from start to finish, partly due to technical limitations of the original.

Polymer wishlist: Global illumination, SSAO, Bloom, reflective surfaces, adjustable specular (wetness), volumetric lighting.
Mapper of the Month December 2014.

Herbs? Tell me more!

User is offline   Tekedon 

View PostMicky C, on 16 October 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

I haven't tried BloodGDX yet. So basically, the core game is more or less fully finished and playable, and there's no point waiting around for the project to be 'completed'?

I've never played through Blood from start to finish, partly due to technical limitations of the original.

It is pretty finished yes, some small bugs left maybe but nothing big. Latest release was back in July so not much more happening with it right now.

Share this topic:

• 28 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options