Duke4.net Forums: Issue with duke nukem HRP - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Issue with duke nukem HRP

User is offline   poilu 

Hi everybody,

I've bought duke nukem 3D (best FPS ever !) this morning on G.O.G, then I have installed the latest version of high resolution pack V4 available here : (http://hrp.duke4.net/download.php).

And now for 2 hours I try to make it run, everytime I launch I have a black screen then return to desktop or a grey screen then a return to desktop.

I have tried everything : I have changed resolutions, fullscreen...

I have read the FAQ who told me that my graphic card is too old and don't supports openGL ahaha.

This is my PC configuration :

Core 2 duo e6400.
8800 GT.
3 GB ddr2.

Please help me I want kick some ass in full 3D !!!

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View Postpoilu, on May 14 2009, 09:15 AM, said:

Hi everybody,

I've bought duke nukem 3D (best FPS ever !) this morning on G.O.G, then I have installed the latest version of high resolution pack V4 available here : (http://hrp.duke4.net/download.php).

And now for 2 hours I try to make it run, everytime I launch I have a black screen then return to desktop or a grey screen then a return to desktop.

I have tried everything : I have changed resolutions, fullscreen...

I have read the FAQ who told me that my graphic card is too old and don't supports openGL ahaha.

This is my PC configuration :

Core 2 duo e6400.
8800 GT.
3 GB ddr2.

Please help me I want kick some ass in full 3D !!!

Try the software renderer (it doesn't use OpenGL)

Post the contents of your eduke32.log

Don't reply in this thread, use the HRP issues thread that was specifically made for things like this so we don't have multiple threads about HRP issues

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options