Duke4.net Forums: If 3DR gets back the Duke Nukem rights, could we see new DN3D content? - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

If 3DR gets back the Duke Nukem rights, could we see new DN3D content?

View PostJimmy Gnosis, on 30 May 2016 - 06:01 PM, said:

Posted Image

And back in 2003-2009. Could someone tell me what are they doing to the Duke?
Posted Image

EDIT: My speech and typing sucks! Sorry everyone. My brain is speeding waayyy too fast!

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 02 June 2016 - 04:52 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

The Handsome Collection is definitely shovelware. Ayyyy lmao

User is offline   Lunick 

View PostJimmy Gnosis, on 01 June 2016 - 01:42 PM, said:

\Nobody is even fucking playing Battleborn. It's doing worse than Bombshell. Not to mention the ongoing Garland Screwjob where they're trying to wrestle away HTTKC.

I know it is fun to shitpost Gearbox but come on, Battleborn is doing considerably a lot better than Bombshell lol.
Posted ImagePosted Image

What it is better to compare to is Evolve which 2K also published. The game is currently doing worse than what Evolve was at one month after release. Now THAT's sad.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Bombshell is an indiegame that got bad reviews. Battleborn is a "triple a" title that had tons of hype.

Battleborn is a game that stands on its own. Bombshell is non-Duke Nukem fighting non-Cycloids and non-Doctor Proton with the help of non-EDF and non-General Graves.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options