Duke4.net Forums: Selling EVGA GTX 960 2GB - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Selling EVGA GTX 960 2GB

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

I can't play DooM with this card. I need to upgrade it.

Lightly used, runs great on pretty much all other games. Willing to negotiate price, but my starting asking price is about $140.00. Reply or PM in thread.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

I'd jump on this if I wasn't trying to upgrade specifically to run DOOM as well. :/

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 27 May 2016 - 05:11 AM, said:

I'd jump on this if I wasn't trying to upgrade specifically to run DOOM as well. :/

Heck you could probably SLI this with another card if you already have one and get the performance you need.

Honestly, you probably would be able to run DooM with this card. All of the research I've done online indicates that people have no trouble getting to 60 FPS steady with this card. I seem to be the sole exception.

This post has been edited by Inspector Lagomorf: 27 May 2016 - 05:20 AM

User is offline   Paul B 

View PostInspector Lagomorf, on 27 May 2016 - 05:15 AM, said:

Heck you could probably SLI this with another card if you already have one and get the performance you need.

Honestly, you probably would be able to run DooM with this card. All of the research I've done online indicates that people have no trouble getting to 60 FPS steady with this card. I seem to be the sole exception.

Maybe try taking that card of out the AGP slot and putting it in the PCI-E slot!

• Glory To Motherland!

Thank you, Paul. Your post was highly informative and surely worth everyone's time to read it.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Lol it made me laugh.

I was looking towards a 4GB card anyway. Though, anything is a step up for me right now (GTX 460 1GB).

User is offline   Mark 

it gave me a chuckle too

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

>Buying a 2GB card

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options