Duke4.net Forums: Blood corner - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 26 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blood corner  "For Blood 1 & 2 related talk."

User is online   High Treason 

There are other weapon icons cropped out of the left of the screen, it's probably some crappy selector because people seem to forget their keyboard has numeric buttons. I imagine you can still use the numbers, or you'd hope, but given how nobody seems to ever do anything competent with this game anyway, nothing would surprise me at this point.

My Youtube - My Let's Plays - SoundCloud - My Website - My FTP - Forum

You have got to let the rhythm move you, move you. You have got to let the rhythm move your body to the beat.

User is offline   Zaxx 

Guess that's the start of the weapon wheel animation similar to how it was in Turok EX.

@High Treason: of course you can use the numbers or whatever bindings you come up with and as I've said before you can disable the weapon wheel in the options.

This post has been edited by Zaxx: 16 March 2019 - 08:31 PM

User is offline   Zaxx 

View PostLunick, on 16 March 2019 - 05:53 PM, said:

I wish the pickup text was aligned to the left...

Yeah, it looks like messages are still being displayed in 4:3 and stuff like that is why I'm not sure of that April release date. It's minor stuff but something that instantly indicates that it's not finished yet. After all these years of Kaiser working on the project on and off I don't think they'd release it in a state where there are some obvious features missing.

This post has been edited by Zaxx: 16 March 2019 - 08:38 PM

Share this topic:

• 26 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options