• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Community Confessions  "OK, let's get this straight"

User is offline   LkMax 

View PostForge, on 18 March 2016 - 08:14 AM, said:

-snip-

I'm sory to say that but actually, some sperms get there first but die perfurating the ovum, so technically you are mediocre even before you are born... (Just kidding, I'm not sorry)

"In order for fertilization to occur, the sperm must break through this layer of follicular cells by secreting the enzyme hyaluronidase. It takes the secretions of dozens of sperm to weaken the layer enough for one sperm to penetrate."
Source: https://en.wikipedia...28embryology%29 (emphasis mine)

User is offline   Gambini 

Ace sperm the one which penetrates the ovum by going through the puncture other sperms failed to finish and gets all the glory from it!

User is offline   LkMax 

That's one way to see it. :whistling:
I was mostly being sassy based on true facts, you see, but that's mostly because I'm feeling pretty angry with some stupid shit happening in my country right now (Brasil) so I'm not in the mood for cheap self-help book level of encouragement.

PS: Speaking of which, I think it's a good time to change my avatar again, the Quake Ranger was getting old.

This post has been edited by LkMax: 18 March 2016 - 05:41 PM

User is offline   Mark 

Yeah, things are messed up there but on the bright side you have a whole lot of big heavy metal/ hard rock bands touring there

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostLkMax, on 18 March 2016 - 03:40 PM, said:

I'm sory to say that but actually, some sperms get there first but die perfurating the ovum, so technically you are mediocre even before you are born... (Just kidding, I'm not sorry)

"In order for fertilization to occur, the sperm must break through this layer of follicular cells by secreting the enzyme hyaluronidase. It takes the secretions of dozens of sperm to weaken the layer enough for one sperm to penetrate."

the 'meme' doesn't say 'the first to get there' - it say the 'winner', the one that succeeded.

glad your country takes politics and corruption more serious than the u.s. - that shit would be bailed-out & swept under the rug faster than you could say 'enron' or 'fannie-mae'

This post has been edited by Forge: 18 March 2016 - 07:39 PM

User is offline   Hank 

Time for my confession:
I am utterly confused here.
Posted Image

I just noted that I posted this in the wrong thread ?!?!?
High time for a holiday Posted Image

This post has been edited by Hank: 19 March 2016 - 09:59 AM

User is offline   LkMax 

View PostMark., on 18 March 2016 - 05:43 PM, said:

Yeah, things are messed up there but on the bright side you have a whole lot of big heavy metal/ hard rock bands touring there

yay...

View PostForge, on 18 March 2016 - 07:36 PM, said:

glad your country takes politics and corruption more serious than the u.s. - that shit would be bailed-out & swept under the rug faster than you could say 'enron' or 'fannie-mae'

Brazillians thought the same, until things scalated to the point it is today. I'm sure Americans would be as motivated if the US economy was in ruins, rampart unemployment and the government having scandal after scandal of corruption surfacing amidst a big investigation similar to lava-jato (which triggered the political crisis).

User is offline   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

I have something I could say but even I was unaware of it till this year but I don't think I can do it..hehe it was a memory flashback rather then a dream though :S it hit home though.

Here's a community confession. I want to play mods like WGRealms with the fixes NightFright made to them. The Duke Hard patch gets more and more ambitious and will probably not come out anytime soon, but NF tied the release of the updated compilation to that, and he refuses to budge.

It's cool that somebody out there is making these fixes, but jeez this is a wacky situation, to be honest.

This post has been edited by PsychoGoatee: 20 March 2016 - 09:58 AM

User is offline   Sanek 

If it's possible, I want to make my new map either with underTaker, Mister Sinister( :whistling: ) or Artem Nevinchany.

User is offline   Mike Norvak 

• Music Producer

View PostLkMax, on 18 March 2016 - 03:40 PM, said:

A collective work then!

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

View PostLkMax, on 19 March 2016 - 09:38 AM, said:

yay...

Brazillians thought the same, until things scalated to the point it is today. I'm sure Americans would be as motivated if the US economy was in ruins, rampart unemployment and the government having scandal after scandal of corruption surfacing amidst a big investigation similar to lava-jato (which triggered the political crisis).

Yeah, it's a good thing we don't have those pro... Hey, wait a minute!

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostPsychoGoatee, on 20 March 2016 - 09:56 AM, said:

The Duke Hard patch gets more and more ambitious

Not really. My part has been done for months. I keep whipping Daedolon, and he keeps whipping MetHy, and then nothing happens. Wash, rinse, repeat.

View PostHendricks266, on 20 March 2016 - 12:42 PM, said:

Not really. My part has been done for months. I keep whipping Daedolon, and he keeps whipping MetHy, and then nothing happens. Wash, rinse, repeat.

I just mean how I saw a couple people post about wanting to make changes to their maps now, etc. But I'm not complaining about the patch, just the interesting situation where I can't play WGRealms. And not that I'm complaining, I'd just like to play it. :whistling: I've played Duke Hard, it's great.

This post has been edited by PsychoGoatee: 20 March 2016 - 01:18 PM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostHendricks266, on 20 March 2016 - 12:42 PM, said:

There's a confession for ya. Hendricks, Daedolon and MetHy like whipping each other. Giggity giggity goo!

User is offline   Forge 

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 17 March 2016 - 04:25 PM, said:

-Not sure if this will have any effect on this community, but I think both Oblivion and Skyrim are better than Morrowind

Posted Image

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

I think Blake Stone has a better personality than Duke Nukem.

I almost always jerk off to black girls and I always wipe up my cum or keep it in the sheets. I have many white nationalist beliefs so this is a major problem.

I will never play Jac...I mean Bombshell.

I want to have a gay playthrough of Mass Effect 3 just because I think Kaiden is so awesome but I really don't want to have a gay playthrough of Mass Effect 3.

I want to bang Diane from Halloween Harry and fist some of the zombie chicks anally.

I'm still mad governor "Spaghetti Spic" closed down our nude beaches because I loved walking onto the one fifteen minutes from my house and staring at the gay dudes' penis piercings. This one guy had this huge meaty one on his foreskin, it stretched it out and took his whole dick along for the ride. It was fuckin' rad you just had to be there.

This post has been edited by Person of Color: 21 March 2016 - 01:45 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

You drunken queer. <3

User is offline   Forge 

View PostPerson of Color, on 21 March 2016 - 01:44 AM, said:

I want to have a gay playthrough of Mass Effect 3 Day of the Tentacle just because I think Kaiden Hoagie is so awesome

fixed

Posted Image

I say what I believe but I don't believe what I say.

View PostPerson of Color, on 21 March 2016 - 01:44 AM, said:

I almost always jerk off to black girls and I always wipe up my cum or keep it in the sheets. I have many white nationalist beliefs so this is a major problem.

It's extremely common to fetishize your oppressor. It's a natural coping mechanism.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

View PostForge, on 20 March 2016 - 07:28 PM, said:

Posted Image

Well, if I was unsure before I'm not now. This proves it.

Didn't know this thread was here. Umm... I'm not sure this is a good idea.

I had a pretty mis-spent youth and I'm not really sure how much of that I should share, along with things that carried over to the present day. Here are some of the less serious ones;

I've stolen various things from businesses and the city. Generally small things like bags of crisps, the magnetic signs from taxis (looks good on my fridge), road signs, tools and also computer equipment from both college and the children's home. I still occasionally steal small things from stores but only when I can't afford to buy them. I also used to steal from vending machines because I knew the codes and could lower the prices of items, I would also raise the prices so other people would not buy the things I wanted. I never have, and never will, steal from other people.

I once lit a section of bridal way on fire because I was bored.

I have a fetish for older women, for some reason a certain type generally aged 45-55 appeals to me and I don't see this as a bad thing.

I have given serious consideration to obtaining a fleshlight.

Someone stole my PlayStation 2 and my retaliation was to lock them in a dumpster and drag it about three miles away. I dumped it in a field and threatened to light it on fire if they didn't shut up. They did not return until about 3AM, after they finally figured out it could be unlocked from inside, I convinced them to go back adn collect the dumpster before I would accept their apology for stealing... They did not steal from me again.

I accept, and in some cases take pride in, my various personality flaws.

I have no idea how to set parameters on Windows 7 programs.

I once lost a "fight" in elementary school by shoving the other guy, then turning around. When I turned back around, I saw a white flash, then I found myself on the grass. The white flash was the other guy's fist hitting me in the face.

I seriously think Duke Nukem could take Mario (as in the Mario Bros.) if Death Battle would ever pit them against each other.

The first computer game I ever played was some Busy Bee (might've been Buzzy Bee, hell if I know) POS in a god-awful orange, yellow and green color layout.

My uncle once misidentified Wolfenstein 3D as "Blitz-a-baton", and Commander Keen as "Captain Keen".

The first time I saw the ending screen of One Must Fall 2097, I thought it was a starfighter game called OMNI.

Related to the above, I missed out on the initial TV airing of the 1996 Doctor Who TV movie because I wanted to play games on my uncle's computer.

I once burned a note from my mom in the kitchen sink because I was pissed off at her.

View PostHigh Treason, on 29 March 2016 - 07:05 PM, said:

I have given serious consideration to obtaining a fleshlight.

Someone stole my PlayStation 2 and my retaliation was to lock them in a dumpster and drag it about three miles away. I dumped it in a field and threatened to light it on fire if they didn't shut up. They did not return until about 3AM, after they finally figured out it could be unlocked from inside, I convinced them to go back adn collect the dumpster before I would accept their apology for stealing... They did not steal from me again.

I accept, and in some cases take pride in, my various personality flaws.

I have a fleshlight, I used it like twice. Too much effort, and holding a big plastic thingy is not really an adequate facsimile of sex to me. Batin' is just fine as is. :whistling:

When I was a kid some friends stole my n64, but luckily they felt guilty and left it on my front porch and rang the doorbell later that day.

The last story there is a bit odd, if true. What do you mean by dragged three miles? Dragged by a car? Aren't dumpsters incredibly heavy and huge? I've never seen a light dumpster. And in general if there's any truth to that, I hope you got some help.

This post has been edited by PsychoGoatee: 30 March 2016 - 08:18 PM

Hey, I only said I'd considered it. One of the reasons I didn't fork out was for reasons like that, they don't seem practical. My left hand is good.

That's worse, they couldn't even steal it properly. Incidentally, I found my PS2 stashed in a bush, I suspect it was going to be sold.

I guess you'd call it less of a dumpster and more of a metal bin;
Posted Image

The wheels helped immensely and I didn't have to do much because the daft bastard used to sit inside the thing when he wanted to smoke but it was raining. They weren't hard to move and the idiot I locked in there later stole it themselves so they could light it on fire for some reason, seem to think they were pissed off with someone and took it out on the garbage for whatever reason. Doubt I need help, the moral of the story there is; Don't steal from me. It's hardly the worst revenge I've ever carried out, I just wanted to shit them up enough that they would never do it again.

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

Not to be some kind of "voice of reason" .. but the moral of the story could likely be that thievery of any kind is bad.
One of those "Do unto others as you would have done to yourself" things.

Fleshlight eh? Well.. it's acceptable for women to have all sorts of dildos, so why not I guess. Equality and all that.

I suppose I need to make some kind of confession.

I pee in the shower. (directly into the drain though, because I don't want piss on my feet)
I also look in the toilet before I flush. (a big meal should equal a big crap, so this must be visually documented)
Sometimes I roll through stop signs. (because I have issues with man made authority)
I also confess to being in 5 police chases. (I won 4 of them)
I got kicked out of highschool for a semester for poor attendance and maryjane consumption.(got let back in & graduated because the vice principal hit a kid and got fired)
If I ever call in sick to work, I blame it on diarrhea.(I did not have the shits and gained a day to myself)

Lastly, I confess to liking this forum despite being banned 3x in the past.

This post has been edited by Robman: 01 April 2016 - 09:08 AM

View PostRobman, on 01 April 2016 - 08:02 AM, said:

I also confess to being in 5 police chases. (I won 4 of them)

What happened the time you were caught?

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

View PostPsychoGoatee, on 01 April 2016 - 10:04 AM, said:

What happened the time you were caught?

I got away "sort of," hid my truck and walked away from it. I walked back to get it later and it was surrounded by police, so out of some spurt of morality I confessed to being the driver because I was originally going to say it was stolen, and without even being handcuffed, one officer said "hop in the back (of the cruiser) it's warmer in there" ( was winter.)

Had to pay a bunch of fines and lost my license for a year. ( this was all when I was 19 and I'll be 33 in 9 days.)

I didn't really do anything bad to get chased, I just didn't want to be bothered if a cop was gonna pull me over, so I'd just hit the gas and drive like a bastard.
It's quite the adrenaline rush, I won't lie.

This post has been edited by Robman: 01 April 2016 - 10:17 AM

User is offline   Kyanos 

View PostRobman, on 01 April 2016 - 10:14 AM, said:

( this was all when I was 19 and I'll be 33 in 9 days.)

33 is the age you'll come into your inheritance (not money from a relative, you'll know :D )

I recommend you give up those lung darts soon, and read this page on swine consumption.
http://www.giveshare...keatdanger.html

He said that if he was going to make an offering to the devil, he would employ a hog stuffed with tobacco.

I guess I must leave my own confession here, as I'm in the thread.

I've never fully completed all 4 episodes of Duke3d :blink:

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

View PostDrek, on 03 April 2016 - 07:28 AM, said:

33 is the age you'll come into your inheritance (not money from a relative, you'll know :D )

I recommend you give up those lung darts soon, and read this page on swine consumption.
http://www.giveshare...keatdanger.html

Is the 33 inheritance something Biblical? please explain because you're scaring me now as my mind wonders what you mean, lol

As for pork, I thought the Bible said not to be eating animals with a cloven or "split" hoof.

( I haven't fully played through duke3d either :blink: Or pretty much any game except some NES and SNES games.)

This post has been edited by Robman: 03 April 2016 - 09:39 AM

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options