• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Forever Media

User is offline   razgriz 

Damn, I want this game.

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

View PostPsyrgery, on May 12 2009, 03:02 PM, said:

Is it ok to ask you who told you to remove them?

Just wondering

Shoot me a PM if you want to know. ;)

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Thank you! I finally got everything!

Thankyou AdskiySotona, finally managed to download it. Gonna keep this file safe somewhere, and also mirror it: ftp://treason.dyndns.org/Duke%20Nukem%20F...F_1997-2009.rar

Although UploadBox is probably faster, my downloads were still going to my FTP Root from downloading 3D Realms FTP the other day, and i figured i may aswell leave it there.

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Updated first post.

Hey people those screenshots belong to Trammell Isaac, I have seen them posted on his site right before his site got closed.
So you can replace the ???? with his name if you didn't know who posted them.
???? - Screenshots - http://rapidshare.co...Screenshots.zip

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 13 May 2009 - 09:19 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

Not too shabby. Though, nothing topped leaked animation reel. Yet.

This post has been edited by Lotan: 13 May 2009 - 09:17 AM

Thank you for your detailed response. I have read it through a couple of times and think I understand
simulation credit auto

User is offline   necroslut 

View PostThePinkus, on May 11 2009, 09:27 AM, said:

The battlelord was flashing

You can just BARELY see it

I think that's just the (blue) missile impact explosions lighting him up.

User is offline   Ramen4ever 

Just saw the old battlelord and stuff on the front page. I kind of like the old battlelord better than the new one. But the feet aren't as good. The head is a lot more "battlelord" than the new one though.

User is offline   Roma Loom 

• Loomsday Device

now I'm really missing 3DR boards for bots abscence... :P

User is offline   vanesssa99 

hey! I really like the game so much :P

View Postvanesssa99, on May 17 2009, 04:25 PM, said:

hey! I really like the game so much :P

How much?

Thanks zchri9, cool to have all the new media links of DNF in the one place.

User is offline   Sir Tobbii 

Well, I'm not sure if it's just my bad luck or anything. But the ftp link won't work for me.

But I just happened to have (this very night actually) placed all the media from the opening post of this thread + Everything else I could find on DNF into a rar and put it up on rapidshare! Note, it's REALLY big (or.. about 137 megabytes). So you better have a fast connection or some free time on your hands.

http://rapidshare.com/files/239066984/Duke...orever.rar.html

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Sir Tobbii, What FTP?
and does that rar include all the images and videos from the first post?

View Postzchri9, on May 31 2009, 02:14 AM, said:

Sir Tobbii, What FTP?
and does that rar include all the images and videos from the first post?

This FTP-link:

View PostHigh Treason, on May 13 2009, 05:47 AM, said:

Gonna keep this file safe somewhere, and also mirror it: ftp://treason.dyndns.org/Duke%20Nukem%20F...F_1997-2009.rar

And Yes, all the images and videos from the first post are there. Though I removed one picture that was just a duplicate image from the 1999 build (though that image still exists in the 1999 folder inside the rar)

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Added your rar to first post.
Did you upload it using a collectors or premium account? Because if you didn't after about 10 downloads it'll stop working.

Yeah, i took my time to register a collectors right after the upload to keep it up. ^^

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Thanks for that.
I was trying to upload all the images in one archive like you did but for some reason Rapidshare wouldn't upload it properly.
I suppose it's due to my slow upload speed. (20kb/s max)

Ah, lucky me for having 100mb/s :)

Okay Take-Two... sixteen pages of forum members squawking is proof positive that this game has more than enough interest.

I realize this post may or may not belong elsewhere, but this needs to be said, due to all the sadness being expressed in these pages:

I'm perfectly willing to be called a Tooth-Fairy-Believing-Dolt if time proves me wrong, but this is what I think has happened...

In keeping with 3DRealms' "I'll get it done on my terms and on my schedule" policy, I think we're all being treated to some choice marketing savvy, ala "The New Coke." Either Take Two needed proof of interest before adding their own money into the project, or in fact the Duke fans' wishful thinking is on the mark: the game is near finished or actually finished, perhaps ready to ship, and they are simply building a buzz. All the classic signs of this ploy are present. Leaked content, vague public statements, etc.

Yes, I'm just one more die hard fan of The Duke... and I have stated on more than one occasion in public that DNF is the *only* game I would buy new and pay full price for. I've already purchased almost 600 PC games through the years, but I've long since stopped buying them new, because one year later they're still the same fun game, but much lower in price.

So I've got nothing to lose by being wrong, but everything to gain if I'm right. And the only game I would seek for over a decade would be worth every minute I've waited when it finally appeared: DNF.

Nicolas
7162.com

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View Postspongefreddie, on Jun 19 2009, 02:25 AM, said:

Okay Take-Two... sixteen pages of forum members squawking is proof positive that this game has more than enough interest.

I realize this post may or may not belong elsewhere, but this needs to be said, due to all the sadness being expressed in these pages:

I'm perfectly willing to be called a Tooth-Fairy-Believing-Dolt if time proves me wrong, but this is what I think has happened...

In keeping with 3DRealms' "I'll get it done on my terms and on my schedule" policy, I think we're all being treated to some choice marketing savvy, ala "The New Coke." Either Take Two needed proof of interest before adding their own money into the project, or in fact the Duke fans' wishful thinking is on the mark: the game is near finished or actually finished, perhaps ready to ship, and they are simply building a buzz. All the classic signs of this ploy are present. Leaked content, vague public statements, etc.

Yes, I'm just one more die hard fan of The Duke... and I have stated on more than one occasion in public that DNF is the *only* game I would buy new and pay full price for. I've already purchased almost 600 PC games through the years, but I've long since stopped buying them new, because one year later they're still the same fun game, but much lower in price.

So I've got nothing to lose by being wrong, but everything to gain if I'm right. And the only game I would seek for over a decade would be worth every minute I've waited when it finally appeared: DNF.

Nicolas
7162.com

There does seem to be something fishy about this whole situation ever since the beginning. I'm not saying the development team is still working at 3DR or anything like that, but I'm still looking at this at a 50/50 perspective at the moment. For one thing, 3DR never admitted officially on the front page of their website that they were shutting down or letting the development team go. They just left the fans hanging. All they said was "Goodbye" and "Thanks for being fans..." and that was it. You'd think they would have explained to their "fans" what was going on, even if it was a brief, non-specific explanation.

Well, whatever the case may be, the thing I'm most concerned about is DNF. I hope all goes well for DNF, if not 3DR.

User is offline   kaisersoze 

• Honored Donor

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Jun 19 2009, 04:02 AM, said:

There does seem to be something fishy about this whole situation ever since the beginning.

I thought that too at first.

The lawsuit killed the "conspiracy theory" for me. You simply do NOT take up a court's time with
filing false lawsuits for a viral media campaign which would surely land everyone in some hot water as well.

And the fact that Take 2 would do this when they have stockholders to answer to? No way.

I don't think Take 2 will win the lawsuit but I do think they're our best hope for salvaging the game and
getting it out to us.

User is offline   peoplessi 

• Honored Donor

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Jun 19 2009, 11:02 AM, said:

...For one thing, 3DR never admitted officially on the front page of their website that they were shutting down or letting the development team go. They just left the fans hanging. All they said was "Goodbye" and "Thanks for being fans..." and that was it. You'd think they would have explained to their "fans" what was going on, even if it was a brief, non-specific explanation.

Well, whatever the case may be, the thing I'm most concerned about is DNF. I hope all goes well for DNF, if not 3DR.

Look again, look at the legal documents, look at the "press release" over @ shacknews.com

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Goddamn, the Duke community breeds some dunces. I can't believe people believe this conspiracy shit still. I believe in Bigfoot, Aliens, Evil Government Plots, but this shit just takes the cake.

User is offline   peoplessi 

• Honored Donor

Well, look at his signature and you will see ;)

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View Postpeoplessi, on Jun 19 2009, 03:03 PM, said:

Look again, look at the legal documents, look at the "press release" over @ shacknews.com

That's my point. Why didn't they post those links in the Goodbye article or just give us an explanation? I can guarantee you there is many people who haven't even heard of Shacknews or people who are unaware that 3DR and DNF news is a common thing there, especially people who are new to the Duke scene.

View PostCaptain Awesome, on Jun 19 2009, 05:41 PM, said:

Goddamn, the Duke community breeds some dunces. I can't believe people believe this conspiracy shit still. I believe in Bigfoot, Aliens, Evil Government Plots, but this shit just takes the cake.

I don't believe the conspiracy...completely, but something still seems unusual. I know for a fact that the development team has quit. When I emailed Bryan Brewer to ask his permission to upload the demo reel, I also asked him what's going on and he confirmed the team has quit. Still, something doesn't feel right about this.

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Jun 19 2009, 07:40 PM, said:

something doesn't feel right about this.

Does the collapse of a project, team, and company ever feel right?

User is offline   rockmx8 

View PostWieder, on Jun 19 2009, 10:42 PM, said:

Does the collapse of a project, team, and company ever feel right?

Yeah well whatever is going on, this freaking drama has gone too far!! We want DNF already!! George you better get this game out ASAP without any more freaking delays if you win the case!! ARRRGGGHHHH ROCKMAN IS ANGRY AND SAD AT THIS VERY MUCH...................... ;)

Share this topic:

• 25 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options