Duke4.net Forums: Duke Plus - Duke4.net Forums

• 57 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Plus  "feedback and general discussion of Duke Plus"

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Camera/angle interpolation stuff in eduke32 has changed more than once in recent years, and that's almost certainly the reason for the bike thing you mentioned. I've had to change code a couple of times recently in my current projects to retain fluidity. If I'm ever going to fix the various breakages caused by engine changes, I would rather go back in at some much later date when I'm not working on any big eduke projects and fix all of them en masse. Going back in to fix things on a dead project really sucks, I certainly don't want to keep getting dragged back into it every time there is a new report of a breakage.

User is online   FRVIND 

View PostDanukem, on 02 September 2021 - 09:35 PM, said:

Camera/angle interpolation stuff in eduke32 has changed more than once in recent years, and that's almost certainly the reason for the bike thing you mentioned. I've had to change code a couple of times recently in my current projects to retain fluidity. If I'm ever going to fix the various breakages caused by engine changes, I would rather go back in at some much later date when I'm not working on any big eduke projects and fix all of them en masse. Going back in to fix things on a dead project really sucks, I certainly don't want to keep getting dragged back into it every time there is a new report of a breakage.

I report another "bug". Laser shot from laser pistol doesn't break any glass.
In the hope of future revisions...
Thanks

Share this topic:

• 57 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options