Duke4.net Forums: Turok Forum - Duke4.net Forums

• 11 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Turok Forum  "New"

User is offline   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

Well this discussion has been fun either way :D nice to see this talk you don't understand.

Lol Lunick guess it's time to go back to wrack heheh i'm just joking don't get mad yuuhuuuu help help it says on your profile heheh i'm just joking around. Why don't you sell it? or there is a reason why you are holding on to it ?

User is offline   Lunick 

Well I like the Shadowman comic inside it and I don't like selling stuff like that to random people. The box is cool at least.

This post has been edited by Lunick: 28 March 2015 - 02:15 AM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostLunick, on 27 March 2015 - 04:23 AM, said:

I have Turok 2 boxed but sadly it is not the kind of game for me.

Don't be offended Duke64, there are some very good games and TCs out there which aren't Lunick's kind of game.

• Turok Nukem

i'm not offended or mad hehe:) I know Lunick and his trolling ways heheh he is leaving comments on my profile xD but I deleted them but he won't delete mine heheh :D. But I lost my Turok 2 I moved a lot as kid so lost things, Turok2 on n64 was one of them I lost so I have ordered that same thing this week lol waiting on it maybe could bought from lunick but he would of over priced it.

User is offline   Lunick 

Are you okay?

• Turok Nukem

Well I hope I am okay not sure though ask my psychotherapist mr zebra head hehe

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

Your posts are a headache to read.

• Turok Nukem

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Duke64: 03 April 2015 - 06:44 PM

• Turok Nukem

changed one of my headache posts to a cool picture I put together :D

User is offline   Max Payne 

• Skinny little Russian liberal faggot

Things are starting to look better on this forum now good job with making it grow as a community :D

User is offline   Lunick 

This caught my eye but at the bottom of this interview, it says that Night Dive have the rights to publish Turok http://techraptor.ne...ding-powerslave

User is offline   Jinroh 

Very cool, Kaiser says work on TurokEX will resume later too, so that's a good sign. :D

• Turok Nukem

Yeah there is a post about that on forum the Turok: EX post and another article on eurogamer. Night Dive just became my hero :D Lunick, you are ahead of the game on news I admit, I noticed you always are lol :D Thanks though

• Turok Nukem

Here is something to look at, you may or may not find interest. A post from the senior developer of Turok.

http://www.turokforu...ew-dino-thing!/

• Turok Nukem

Check out a text interview about Turok with the Turok Developer

http://www.turokforu...r-tim-lewinson/

• Turok Nukem

One of the animators from Turok decided to release this, my guess is it is just a fan teaser and not news but its still kind of cool. Read description on Youtube for details.

Dude why do you even post this here? Don't waste your time, time is of the essence. This going to help out none, who ever was interested has already responded/joined the forum. Other then that your just going to get lonely on this forum and feel bad. Anyway nice job good stuff you got going on now on your forum you don't need to put it here anymore. I don't think you should

Also cool video wish was really coming instead of cancel

• Turok Nukem

I put here just for showing don't have to talk. Chill with the shenanigans xD

This post has been edited by Duke64Ghost: 10 June 2015 - 06:55 PM

• Turok Nukem

This is pretty cool check

• Turok Nukem

Turok developer David Dienstbier is no wimpy nerd developer no sir come watch him shoot his guns off in this video. He wishes the targets were dinosaurs and has some bad ass weaponry the weapons come in after the tour of there studio at 6:30 minutes

Also, last night we had a successful Turok game night for Turok 08 mp check it out 16 player match.

• Turok Nukem

Really great footage of Turok 2 MP with 7 players in 2015 :(

The modded port version of T2 with mp, 60 fps, and a few tools for customization is coming soon. But there is no map editor so don't think that :) I wish ! Maybe someday

Wish i was there for that one looks real fun. keep up good work you got going on your forum last time i checked there was 450 posts with 43 members. now is 930 with 60 members??

great job you keep building and maybe someone someday will have balls to try and make new Turok game. one that is like the new shadow warrior just imagine shadow warrior but you are turok in the jungle with dinos and fast paced i would buy for 90$ if i had to just like the new doom i would do that to.

This post has been edited by Max Payne: 25 June 2015 - 05:36 AM

• Turok Nukem

Turok 2008

The atmosphere is great but that's not all the enemy AI is not entirely stupid its not based on a recognition and chase format. Its more like them inside there environment.

This post has been edited by 64Ghost: 29 June 2015 - 01:59 PM

• Turok Nukem

Look at the poster on the wall xD just thought I would show that

Turok Parody
Posted Image

• Turok Nukem

It is Nuke Time :)

• Turok Nukem

Well we are doing good here I am glad for that so I can expose there are fans of Turok we are slowly adding :)

So far we have some decent things going on here here are some examples:

1. For the first time Turok Evolutions models/beta models are being exported
Posted Image

2. Turok 2 for the first time is now ran in 1080p 60fps

3.Turok Game Nights are hosted for xbox 360 Turok 08 where they are getting 16 players 8v8!
Posted Image

4.We are working up a community project using the models exported from Evolution surely WIP :D

http://www.turokforu...unity-fan-game/

Hope you can enjoy I am just happy :D

• Turok Nukem

I play Turok Evolution this game is from summer of 2002. I last played in 2003

At least I get to hang out with my old pal and friend the snapping turtle in here he can understand. He is at 4:40 in video

• Turok Nukem

Nobody responds to me here I think this will be the last post here or at least for awhile I mean don't know if not interested or just ignored. I would of left it alone for a bit before, but I failed myself by not posting a video of my favorite Turok of all. Which is the first one so enjoy it here in 60 fps If you played any of my Turok maps you may see some familiar things in here.

Turok Dinosaur Hunter ! 60 FPS

This post has been edited by 64Ghost: 10 August 2015 - 09:14 AM

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

I still love you 64.. please don't go.

Share this topic:

• 11 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options