Duke4.net Forums: EDuke32 2.0 and Polymer! - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 197 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

EDuke32 2.0 and Polymer!  "talk about the wonders of EDuke32 and the new renderer"

User is online   Mark. 

• Honored Donor

IIRC It does cause the flicker in vanilla maps. This has been happening for years. I thought I would bring it up again in case someone wanted to try what I thought would be a good compromise fix. I'll just continue my workaround for another few hundred times. Its not a mod breaker.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Polymer still has issues with z buffer fighting regarding wall oriented sprites, yeah. Changing the editor to place sprites further away from the walls is just a band-aid "fix" and isn't really acceptable--the issue will have to be addressed in Polymer itself if/when it enters active development in the future.

EDuke32 wiki svn builds bugs
Join us in #eduke32 on irc.freenode.net!

User is online   Mark. 

• Honored Donor

sigh <_<

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

If your name were Jim, I could tell you something.

User is online   Mark. 

• Honored Donor

Huh?

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: huh.gif

Share this topic:

• 197 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options