Duke4.net Forums: EDuke32 2.0 and Polymer! - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 189 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

EDuke32 2.0 and Polymer!  "talk about the wonders of EDuke32 and the new renderer"

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• EDuke32 Senior Developer

In the past I've gotten as far as trying to implement such a command but I could not decipher Ken's rotatesprite code in the software renderer.

User is offline   Trooper Dan 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostHendricks266, on 19 March 2017 - 01:06 PM, said:

In the past I've gotten as far as trying to implement such a command but I could not decipher Ken's rotatesprite code in the software renderer.

Does that mean that you could implement such a command for the other renderers?

User is offline   Gambini 

I installed Windows 10 about a month ago. And since then, everytime i fire up mapster32 my keyboard layout is changed from spanish to english. This happens with both old and up to date snapshots and removing the mapster32.cfg doesn't fix it.

My maps

eat my shorts

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• EDuke32 Senior Developer

This is what the behavior has been for years. I recently added switching whenever the window gains or loses focus, but it only works on Windows 7. Please add your opinion to this thread: https://forums.duke4...nput-requested/

User is offline   Trooper Dan 

• Duke Plus Developer

About sound CON commands. We have soundvar and stopsoundvar, but we don't have ifsoundvar or ifactorsoundvar, which makes for some ugly code when checking for sounds. We have to have a separate line of code to check for each individual sound number, since ifsound requires a hard number and won't take a var. Personally I think all of the "var" variants of command should be deprecated and vars should be made to work with all commands.

User is offline   Gambini 

Can skyboxes be scaled through def file?

If not, itīd be useful (and probably not that dificult) having the ability to scale them when defining them on the def file. I would love to have that because in my new Las Vegas map you get to see it from very different heights and there is no good tradeoff to adjust the horizon line so it looks right on both situations.

It could even be awesome and probably innovative, if you could scale it in all 3 different axis. x scale y scale z scale. This would allow modders to make short but big or long in one direction skyboxes.

Another thing is that i noticed that with the shadescale mode 2 voxels are still shaded the old open gl way. I already know this wont work on models for now, but what about Voxels?

Thanks for any time given to answer or address this.

My maps

eat my shorts

Share this topic:

• 189 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2016 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options