Duke4.net Forums: Duke3D & SW - Early/Alpha/Beta/Gold Material - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke3D & SW - Early/Alpha/Beta/Gold Material

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Be optimistic!

EDuke32wikisvn buildsbugs
Join us in #eduke32 on irc.freenode.net!

User is online   MusicallyInspired 

Ok! :)

Roland SC-55 Music Packs
new! It's Green (Duke3D BETA Track!) in FLAC, OGG, & MP3 with metadata loop tags
Duke3D, Doom, Descent, Hocus Pocus, and more...
Legacy of Grabbag Metal Medley

User is online   Sanek 

Your optimism is what makes us optimistic, TerminX! :)

User is online   NY00123 

It is surely great to see more prototype footages exposed to the general public!

As for optimism and co., well, I think that it's better to assume nothing will ever happen, as long as it does not unexpectedly happen.
Example of a seemingly unexpected release: The Shadow Warrior prototype builds.

In practice, though, I realize that feelings don't tend to work that way, heh.

User is offline   MrFlibble 

Not sure which is the best place to post this - findings of this kind are scattered across several threads and are generally not easy to track down, but anyway - I just stumbled upon a screenshot from a Shadow Warrior preview published in the Jan '96 issue of the French mag Génération 4 which seems to be unfamiliar to me (bottom centre of this page). The image appears to show the Ripper Heart shooting red fireballs in a circular pattern around the player (perhaps similar to one of Guardian Head's firing modes in the full game), and the caption says something to the same effect (the author attempted some pun as far as my poor French allows me to understand).

User is offline   Doom64hunter 

The day Beta gotham.mid is released is the day I can die happy.

User is offline   Nancsi 

I still think I will play Santa Monica Pier or the beta Shop-n-Bag/XXX Stacy before my death.

User is offline   jet_nick 

Nancsi, on 04 November 2017 - 04:09 AM, said:

I still think I will play Santa Monica Pier or the beta Shop-n-Bag/XXX Stacy before my death.

me too XP, anyway does shop n' bag and xx-stacy was a unique map?

per mille balene

This post has been edited by jet_nick: 06 November 2017 - 06:50 AM

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2017 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options