Duke4.net Forums: The Sale & Free Thread - Duke4.net Forums

• 29 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Sale & Free Thread  "Post here when there's a sale for games that people here want to b"

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Epic Games is giving out a free game every day for the next little while, incidentally (12 days of Christmas type deal).

User is offline   Avoozl 

Epic is currently giving away The Talos Principle, it's definitely worth grabbing. https://www.epicgame...n-US/free-games

User is offline   Malgon 

Completely agree, absolutely worth it.

Darksiders Warmastered Edition, Darksiders Deathinitive Edition and Sleep are now free on Epic Games

This post has been edited by The Battlelord: 01 January 2020 - 07:21 PM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Was this mentioned anywhere? Valve is giving out Half-Life 1 and 2 for free up until the release of Alyx so that folks can get up to speed with the series. This is very convenient for me considering this finally gives me motivation to complete Half-Life.

https://store.steamp...com/news/57848/

User is online   Tekedon 

View PostRadar 100 Watts, on 25 January 2020 - 10:14 AM, said:

Was this mentioned anywhere? Valve is giving out Half-Life 1 and 2 for free up until the release of Alyx so that folks can get up to speed with the series. This is very convenient for me considering this finally gives me motivation to complete Half-Life.

https://store.steamp...com/news/57848/

Thanks :rolleyes: Actually have been waiting for HL1 to be free. I lent my original copy which I owned back in the day to a friend.. and it has been activated on steam so I lost it xD

*But if I understand the description correctly it's free to play ONLY up until the release of Alyx.. So I guess it'll dissapear from the steam library when it's released.

This post has been edited by Tekedon: 25 January 2020 - 11:54 AM

If you have a PlayStation 4. Duke Nukem 3D: World Tour is on sale for $2.99 until 2/21/2020.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate is now free on Epic Games

SWC Redux on GoG right now at £1.79 GBP. It was £6.99 a few days ago and says 74% off, so definitely a sale, but doesn't say how long it lasts for. But maybe worth it for the widescreen assets.

Tomb Raider and Lara Croft the Temple of Osirisare free on Steam, 'til March 24.
Also,Watch Dogs 'til March 26 on Epic Games

This post has been edited by The Battlelord: 21 March 2020 - 10:56 AM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

I assume free to play, not free to keep?

Free to keep, to add them to your account for free you have time 'til March 24 for the Tomb Riders (on Steam), and 'til March 26 for Watch Dogs (on Epic Games)

User is offline   MrFlibble 

Just found this playlist, a selection of free games with some not previously known to me. Some free ones are also mentioned here.

Wordl War Z is now free to keep on Epicgames

Just Cause 4 Reloaded free to keep on epic games.com

User is online   blizzart 

GTA V for free on Epic Store ;)

User is offline   Malgon 

Just came here to post about that! Never would've expected a big name title like that to be given away for free. I only played it for the first time a couple of months ago!

View PostMalgon, on 14 May 2020 - 11:12 PM, said:

Just came here to post about that! Never would've expected a big name title like that to be given away for free. I only played it for the first time a couple of months ago!

There is another one, Bordelands: The handsome collection free on Epicgames

GOG is giving Ascendant, Delores: A Thimbleweed Park Adventuer and War Wind away for free.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Overcooked is the game of the week on Epic.

Total Annihilation: Commander Pack is currently free on GOG.

Samurai Shodown Neogeo Collection is free on Epicgames.com

Hitman Absolution is free on GOG.com (There are some problems atm, you have to try more times)

This post has been edited by The Battlelord: 12 June 2020 - 11:03 AM

Eye of the Beholder Trilogy is currently free on GOG for a limited time.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostPutrid Pete, on 17 June 2020 - 03:42 PM, said:

wow
forgot I even had the AD&D forgotten realms classic disks that have these games

Killing Floor 2 is now free on Epicgames.com

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostPutrid Pete, on 17 June 2020 - 03:42 PM, said:

Sad I missed it those games look like they give me ultima underworld kinda vibes. If I hadn't already put too much money on a bunch of arcade style games...

Torchlight II is now free on Epicgames.

Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War is free for a limited time on GOG.

The Witcher is free on GOG for a short time.

This post has been edited by Putrid Pete: 06 August 2020 - 06:30 AM

User is offline   FistMarine 

Quake is free during the QuakeCon event, if you log in on the Bethesda.net launcher, as NightFright pointed out on Quake corner thread.

Apparently Quake 2 and 3 will be free as well in the upcoming days (should be announced soon when exactly). I made an account on Bethesda.net few days ago and grabbed Quake when QuakeCon event started (just to check which version they have, was hoping they remastered the game) and noticed it is the latest version (quake.exe 1.08 and GLQuake/WinQuake 1.09), almost identical to the install directory from my original Quake CD, with exception of 3 extra files in the directory and the fact the files have the modified date of the downloaded time (which is similar to Steam).

Share this topic:

• 29 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options