• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Post Duke Nukem videos  "I enjoy them"

User is offline   ViDi 

Trailer for that mode

Check the video description for the download link.

User is online   ck3D 

Thanks for posting that out, somehow I had missed it. Ah, it's based on Nuclear Showdown - no wonder why I was impressed with the coding and whatnot, I was under the impression that it was all an individual effort from scratch. Still some of the maps look pretty good design-wise, that trailer doesn't exactly represent all I saw in that playthrough video.

This post has been edited by ck3D: 19 March 2020 - 06:50 AM

Reviewing Serious Duke 3D, probably the best modern Duke Nukem experience I've ever had.

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

A couple covers:

User is online   ck3D 

Decided to start an occasional series on my second channel that will cover some abuses of the engine and game's effects system, thus far only one episode and the initial 'test' episode, don't imagine it will be a regular thing or stick to any schedule, but I guess I'll update in this thread as and when they appear.

This was the test episode;

This is the first episode;

If I keep going, I plan to cover more advanced things like 'spawn anything', abuse of the drawing order and door/target logic, but I'm starting small.

This post has been edited by High Treason: 12 May 2020 - 05:27 AM

I dug up an old video I made using .dmo file as an introduction for Bad Weekend in which Duke gets off the bus, pisses in the bushes, takes a shit in the corner, checks in Wham Bam Hotel, spews a couple one-liners, has sex in ladies room and then finally gets ambushed by Pig Cops. All set to glorious Korn cover of "Word Up". Then Bad Weekend begins.

Didn't crop it because I wanted to see if the video quality would look better or not.

Cropped this one, so it looks better (I hope).

User is online   ck3D 

Pretty random, but from what I've gathered someone is trying to 'remake Duke Nukem 3D' for mobile platforms (reusing assets from various sources).

Most of this one is taken up by the Maze of Madness. Fun times.

A two-fer today!

User is offline   Steve 64 

A bit of a longer episode this time, largely as I wanted to introduce sectnum tampering before it comes back on a larger scale in a later video, probably going to save that for 'Renderer Abuse' in a few episodes time and move on to 'Target Basics' next instead.

I suspect a "lexit" would be the term given to any country whose name starts with "L" leaving a union of some kind.

Exactly what it says on the tin.

Has there ever been another game where a cloaking device could wreck a force field?

Featuring a sneak peek at Episode 2 and a not-quite-rant on AVIDemux not liking non-moving images and/or pauses in video.

Yet again, we get a boss battle to close out the shareware episode, as well as...more of a full playthrough of the first level of Episode 2 than a sneak peek in this one. Thankfully, no rant this time.

Two more levels from DN2 Episode 2 for this installment....

Recorded last night, which explains my more sedate tone....

A TRIPLE this time, all from the first game in the series! :)

This post has been edited by Major Tom: 12 June 2020 - 12:30 PM

And the second one (apparently I can't add more than one in the same post)

Sick!

Forgot to post the third video I uploaded yesterday....my bad :)

The end of Episode 2 and the start of Episode 3....for three levels (didn't think I'd go through three, but meh).

Thanks Randy

https://i.imgur.com/w0jILYw.mp4

Had to replace the original video due to a stupid editing mistake left in.....

This post has been edited by Major Tom: 15 June 2020 - 12:50 PM

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options