Duke4.net Forums: Those simple questions thread - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Those simple questions thread  "Simple questions, simple answers"

User is offline   brullov 

• BAZINGA!

Could you name the best subway level please?

User is offline   Sanek 

City of Screams is the first that comes to mind, one of the best maps (IMO) with extended subway sections.

User is offline   Perro Seco 

View Postbrullov, on 31 May 2019 - 05:38 AM, said:

City, by Jean-Marc Gruninger. One of my all time favourites, with a simple but well designed subway line, at least for a map from 1996.

Underground, by Kevin Farnfield and also from 1996. Contains a more detailed subway line, but not as immersive as the previous one.

User is offline   Sanek 

Oh, and there's ADG 02 from Alejandro, which is 100% underground map.

User is offline   brullov 

• BAZINGA!

Thank you all!

User is offline   ck3D 

View Postbrullov, on 31 May 2019 - 05:38 AM, said:

Alpha/Beta City had one pretty good-looking subway section.

Sorry, just seeing this now, and the screenshot you recently posted actually reminds me of that map in terms of mood a little.

This post has been edited by ck3D: 16 June 2019 - 10:15 AM

I need a list of the updated LOGO_FLAGS bits and descriptions, as the info on wiki or SVN are scarce

Alternatively, i need to know how to hide episode and level name when automap is on

User is offline   conoklast 

Is it normal for wall-aligned sprites to be unaffected by SE8 (rising door lights)? I've obviously turned off spritenoshade (cstat is 357) ... The floor-aligned sprites behave correctly, but the wall-aligned ones are unaffected by the SE. Anyone have any experience with this?

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Fury! ;) © 2019 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options