Duke4.net Forums: *3/14/2014* DNF Gearbox Downgrade Patch WIP = TESTING - Duke4.net Forums

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

*3/14/2014* DNF Gearbox Downgrade Patch WIP = TESTING

View Postuh . . . ., on 24 July 2014 - 11:09 AM, said:

I use to speedrun DNF but never uploaded anything. Found lots of time saving glitches. Let me know if you want to discuss anything in that regard.

That sounds great. I mostly discuss speed running on Speed Demos Archive. I've posted several things in the DNF thread there. My first post still needs to be updated though. DNF Thread on SDA Please share anything you know.

Sorry about the semi ancient re-bump, but some new information. I was playing around with the dnf console downgrader on applying it to the latest version of the steam updates gives some problems. Namely the tilde button is now blacklisted it freezes the game (does gearbox really care that much?) Anyhow an alternative is to set the console command to a different key combination. The midway hybrid console hack that works with the dlc (still no mp) doesn't work with summon command anymore. Why are they still interested in breaking this is what I would love to know, to hell with gearbox i say, I really hate them?!
Hopefuly after some more investigation the author of the console downgrader might be awakened to update it.... just a thought...
The completed mydigs is funny to summon enemies and weaponize, though.

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options