Duke4.net Forums: Jace Hall Show To Feature Dnf? - Duke4.net Forums

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jace Hall Show To Feature Dnf?  "I wonder what it will be..."

User is offline   rockmx8 

Get ready to Rock dudes!! And where's Kaiser I want to know what he says...

User is offline   ultra tree 85! 

• Honored Donor

George said that "it's not quite going to be what you expect" in a Shacknews post so I'm pretty curious about what they're going to say about the game on this show! This is going to be awesome! ;) I'm already going through different possibilities of what might be revealed about DNF in my mind! This game is going to be so cool and have so many features and so much interactivity that the possibilities for the show are almost endless!!!! :)

User is offline   Havoc 05 

View Postultra tree 85!, on Jun 3 2008, 03:03 PM, said:

George said that "it's not quite going to be what you expect"

And when the day comes...

"Uh guys, I hate to tell you this, but... but... it's never coming out. In fact, we haven't been working on it for several years... twelve to be exact. And that teaser.... it... it... was made by some digital effects company... happy april fools day.... don't kill me."

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

Well, if it's an interview with the DNF team, then they should show the game to some extent. Most developer interviews show samples of their game.

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

3DR isn't like most companies, I thought that was stablished.

Well whether they are not I still like 3DR they're one of a kind, and super cool in many ways even though delay their games FOR QUALITY PURPOSES ONLY.

User is offline   trackit 

View PostHavoc 05, on Jun 4 2008, 02:08 AM, said:

And when the day comes...

"Uh guys, I hate to tell you this, but... but... it's never coming out. In fact, we haven't been working on it for several years... twelve to be exact. And that teaser.... it... it... was made by some digital effects company... happy april fools day.... don't kill me."

yeah, and if you think about that, it qualifies perfectly for "biggest scoop in gaming history"

Well I'm optimistic about DNF no matter how long it took, and I'm sure in the end it will ROCK HARD AND BEAT MANY QUEER GAMES PERIOD...

ALWAYS BET ON DUKE!!

Well, it's June 4. Hold onto your asses because they might just get blown off... or not.

In my analysis or thinking it will be better than the Teaser we got last year, just a few more hours to go...

Here's a preview for the Jace Hall Show if anyone is interested.

The Jace Hall Show

AWESOME!! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NOON!!

User is offline   Richard Shead 

• "Dick Nasty"

We're obviously not going to see anything!! In the teaser he said "I saw it."

Sound familiar?? That means he saw it. If they were going to show US anything, he would not have said that.

Sorry, move along.

yeah, DNF is indeed marketing experiment :) just a smart method to hype other products and shows!

If everything from that trailer will be in the first show then the DNF segment will probably be very small and then we probably won't see any gameplay footage. Although I certainly like the menu.

User is offline   crunchysuperman 

• Honored Donor

View PostKristian Joensen, on Jun 4 2008, 05:48 AM, said:

Although I certainly like the menu.

*COUGH*COUGH*COUGH*

Sorry, that consolitis is acting up again.

:)

Well if that is all you mean by consolitis then I say bring it on !

User is offline   crunchysuperman 

• Honored Donor

Just teasing.

So long as it's no more a console interface than Prey was, I'll be fine with it.

Where is it...

stay tuned, have faith lol :)

Where are you from ? What is the time where you are ?

i think you didnt ask me, but here its 19:18 right now. I know its around noon in states though, so they have some time left :)

Does anyone know what time the show starts? I'm thinking of watching it on Xbox Live since my TV will give me a better detail of it...

Well I got the same impression as trackit got, noon in the states and since Crackle.com is in California presumably it is noon Pacific Time. It is currently 9:40 am pacific time, meaning 2 hours and 20 minutes to go if it is on noon pacific time.

to rockmx8: nope, i dont think anybody knows that

Well I will brunch and be right back...

hehe, if its only 9:40 in Cali, then they have whole day :)

Well it should be on soon today let's just wait some more... I hope it comes on at noon.

User is offline   socaljim 

Just as I suspected and others here on the board, based on the preview for the Jace Hall show it has a clip of Jace talking to George B.

I can just see it now... Jace says: "Wow Duke Nukem is great". I have not seen the show yet, this is just a guess.

I guess some news is better than no news. I am still excited about Duke but at the same time this is not new information. Its been 6 months since the teaser trailer and nothing new. I wish that the Shacknews story never came out about George showing them Duke. This has been done before where the media has been shown early levels of DNF. If I can't see DNF in either a Demo or Trailer than I really don't care if someone in the media gets to see it. Its the hardcore fans that will really push sales for Duke.

you talk lik you have seen the show... is it out?

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options