Duke4.net Forums: Brute Force - an EDuke32 standalone mod - Duke4.net Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Brute Force - an EDuke32 standalone mod

User is offline   blizzart 

View PostPaul B, on 30 October 2014 - 09:32 PM, said:

blizzart - you are such a talented mapper. I enjoyed looking at all those awesome screenshots you've posted over the years. Nothing but grade A quality. All this nice work will pay off and I can't wait! Keep it up!

View PostCraigFatman, on 31 October 2014 - 02:30 AM, said:

You're doing some great stuff, you might have to cut some plans if you want to finish the mod though. Unfortunately, I can't take part to code anything for this. Do you have a rough estimate of how much work is left?

Thank you guys. Your words keep me motivated to work on.

Actually there´s still so much work to do.
- Maps are losely rooms and places which have to be put together in a logical way.
- I have alot of models which need to get rigged and converted to md3 files. Something I´m not kind with, so help is needed here
- there is not really new con code and I don´t have the time right now to get kind with it
- also the storyline of the mod has changed in so many ways during development and has to get written down finally

I hope I will get some time over holidays to write everthing in some kind of documentation file with storyline and what has to be done. I think that would makes it easier for me to have a overview and lets specifically me ask for help.

One new shot. It´s more a polymer/tror test. I´m not sure if it will make it into the final mod.

Attached Image: capt0026_1.jpg

This post has been edited by blizzart: 02 March 2015 - 12:58 PM

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

To dark to see shit.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Looks fine on my end, if you're on your phone maybe that's the reason; can't see nothing on my iphone.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

That might be it then.

EDIT: wow, that is a big difference on a monitor.

This post has been edited by Commander Cody: 02 March 2015 - 03:05 PM

Just another early WIP-screenshot.
Attached Image: capt0028_1.jpg

User is online   Mark 

I went back and looked at your other pics. This is coming along nicely. Slow but sure. Who else is helping you these days? Or has it become a solo project?

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View Postblizzart, on 13 March 2015 - 04:25 PM, said:

Just another early WIP-screenshot.
Hurry up, man, need to get my hands on this.
NSFW:
Spoiler
:)

With the upcoming release of DECAY I´ve found some motivation to go on with this mod.

Here are some screens for you. Needless to say, that some places are inspired by the lately shown screenshots of Decay. :)

Attached Image: capt0033_1.jpgAttached Image: capt0034_1.jpgAttached Image: capt0037_1.jpgAttached Image: capt0038_1.jpgAttached Image: capt0039_1.jpg

This post has been edited by blizzart: 18 November 2015 - 02:52 PM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View Postblizzart, on 18 November 2015 - 02:51 PM, said:

Here are some screens for you. Needless to say, that some places are inspired by the lately shown screenshots of Decay. :)
Reminds me more of DNE, but that's just as fine.
[EDIT:]Hey, still awake? It's late!

This post has been edited by LeoD: 18 November 2015 - 06:56 PM

User is offline   JamesTan 

Woah, this is neat. Seems like I'm a bit late to the party though.

User is online   Mark 

Any progress to report?

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

I wouldn't be surprised if they're working with icecoldduke to get it into polymerNG.

View PostMark., on 22 July 2016 - 04:02 PM, said:

Any progress to report?

Thanks for having still interest in this project. Right now I´m he only one who is working on the mod, everyone else has left the team some time ago.
So, the progress is very slow at the moment, due to my own company I´m running and due to my children I have to take care of at the weekends.

Any help on this project is much appreciated.
  • The most model artists for weapons (I already have some rips that need to be converted, rigged and textured), NPCs and other assets are needed.
  • Coders for nearly everything are needed, too.

So, don´t hestitate to join in if you can spend some of your time. :P

View PostMicky C, on 22 July 2016 - 05:49 PM, said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they're working with icecoldduke to get it into polymerNG.

I have plans to port this thing to PolymerNG, but I´m unsure if it is running stable and I don´t know how far is the progress of that project (seeing a lot of Shadow Warrior screenshots over there lately).

So, right now I´m still working with standard Polymer, but yes, when a stable version of PolymerNG is released and documented, porting over to it is a option.

At least here are some screenshots for your pleasure (mostly unshaded/no lighting/just basic and undetailed).

Attached Image: capt0040_1.jpgAttached Image: capt0041_1.jpgAttached Image: capt0042_1.jpgAttached Image: capt0043_1.jpgAttached Image: capt0044_1.jpg

Just a small proof that this is not dead. :)

Attached Image: capt0056_1.jpgAttached Image: capt0057_1.jpg

User is offline   darkcaleb 

Hey blizzard looks promising the shots :) , do you have any gameplay wise screenshots?

User is offline   Player Lin 

View Postdarkcaleb, on 04 March 2018 - 02:19 PM, said:

Hey blizzard looks promising the shots...

His user name's latest one character is "t", not "d"...

Sorry for nitpicking...:)

User is online   Mark 

Another 2 years gone by so its time to ask. Still working on this?

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options