Zvil's oil painting
Gideon's Machinima
Arveja's Adventure Game

Writing

MusicallyInspired's Stalker cover
MrBlackCat's poem
Micky C's story
MysteryMeat's story (bonus)

Thank you all for participating! Our three judges (Splat, TX, and myself) wish we had more codes to give away, especially to people whom we know spent a fair amount of time creating their entries. If you didn't win, it doesn't mean none of us liked your work. It just means you received less votes, but your submission was probably still awesome in and of itself. :angry:

User is offline   solarflux 

I demand a recount!

lol, just kidding! Congratulations to the winners, especially Musically Inspired's - very nice track.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

View Postsolarflux, on 31 May 2011 - 09:51 PM, said:

I demand a recount!

lol, just kidding! Congratulations to the winners, especially Musically Inspired's - very nice track.

We liked your entry, but the audio quality was too poor to really enjoy it as much as we could have. Thanks for submitting it, though!

User is offline   solarflux 

View PostTX, on 31 May 2011 - 10:01 PM, said:

We liked your entry, but the audio quality was too poor to really enjoy it as much as we could have. Thanks for submitting it, though!

Ah well it was a fun contest anyway.

View PostThe Commander, on 24 May 2011 - 12:38 PM, said:

Ok, my entry.

Grabbag, 0:05
Stalker, 1:58

Anyone who has played Minecraft or is familiar with it will know how limited the note block is.
Which is why Stalker turns to shit near the end. :angry:

Damn, i know how hard it is to get the notes right in Minecraft.
Great job !

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Thanks for the code! :angry:

Congrats to everyone who won and props to everyone who entered. And major props to Yatta, Splat, TX, Gearbox, and whoever else involved in making this contest a reality. It was fun!

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 01 June 2011 - 07:30 AM

Thank you so much guys. I had a blast entering the contest.

Congrats also to the other entry winners; you guys did some real good stuff.

I'm going to put myself into a 2 day coma now. Cheers!

User is offline   E.C.S 

View PostKlapher, on 31 May 2011 - 05:43 PM, said:

Maybe you can make an entire game with duke. A point and click adventure game in duke 3d world would be great.

If I wasn't too lazy, I swear I be doing it right now... anyway, congratulations to the winners.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View Postthemaniacboy, on 01 June 2011 - 07:01 AM, said:

Damn, i know how hard it is to get the notes right in Minecraft.
Great job !

heh, yeah.
Guess the judges didn't know to much about MC. :angry: (No offences at the judges and I am not bothered in any way)
But my server will be back up soon so you can play around with it yourself themaniacboy.

This post has been edited by The Commander: 01 June 2011 - 10:36 AM

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

Congrats to all the winners, and its great we had so many people participating.

User is offline   MrBlackCat 

Thank you Yatta, TX and Splat and anyone else involved in bringing this contest to the site. :blink:
Thanks for the code! :angry:

Quite a lot of effort went into some of these entries... so thank you to everyone who gives back some of what they get from Duke Nukem. :P

Now I can say I have won something before too! Cool! :D

MrBlackCat

User is offline   DJHellray 

sweet

User is offline   VinsaneOne 

Congrats to the winners of the contest and the great work by everyone! And there were no losers because in the end, we'll still get to play DNF. Everyone's a winner!

User is offline   arveja 

View PostE.C.S, on 01 June 2011 - 08:34 AM, said:

If I wasn't too lazy, I swear I be doing it right now... anyway, congratulations to the winners.

I love point n click games, but I'm very lazy too. (It could take another 15 years to finish it)

However the whole idea of making a duke nukem adventure game is hillarious... (Look behind you a three-headed pigcop) but i think we need some kind of permission from GearBox Software to do that

User is offline   E.C.S 

View Postarveja, on 01 June 2011 - 08:05 PM, said:

I love point n click games, but I'm very lazy too. (It could take another 15 years to finish it)

However the whole idea of making a duke nukem adventure game is hillarious... (Look behind you a three-headed pigcop) but i think we need some kind of permission from GearBox Software to do that

Maybe if I have some free time during the weekend I will see how much I can do whit AGS (Adventure Game Studio) or with the Wintermute Engine. Just for a little test. Also, I already thinked how will be the E1L1 with point and click version. But once again, laziness :angry:

This post has been edited by E.C.S: 01 June 2011 - 08:28 PM

User is offline   Ronin 

Congrats to the winners, the choices were good, in other news I cant believe we will be playing DNF in a matter of hours.

Sort of OT, but I was able to get a FAC to try out this DNF Demo thanks to DanM trading someone 3 pieces of metal in Team Fortress 2! lol :(
Pretty good deal I think.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

So, how'd you like it?

Going to play it now, I went to sleep while it was downloading, long night at work. :(

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options