Duke4.net Forums: Another important message about Duke Nukem Forever - Duke4.net Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Another important message about Duke Nukem Forever

User is offline   Outtagum 

View Postmuskydragon, on 17 May 2011 - 07:55 PM, said:

Not gonna spoil it.. but DNF wasn't finished near the end. From what I hear they had to finish the ending parts of the game.

It's no a secret. Randy already stated that the game did not have an ending when they received it. Along with unfinished levels.

This post has been edited by Zor: 17 May 2011 - 08:38 PM

Hey! I just got an FAC-Code for my preorder of DNF... the thing is, I already have one from the Broderlands GOTY. So I have one unused one left. Anyone want it?

User is offline   ch108 

View PostBrOiler1985, on 18 May 2011 - 01:26 AM, said:

Hey! I just got an FAC-Code for my preorder of DNF... the thing is, I already have one from the Broderlands GOTY. So I have one unused one left. Anyone want it?

I wouldn't mind one, I thought I might get one with my steam pre-order but it turns out I didn't.

Don't worry if you've already given it to someone else.

View Postch108, on 18 May 2011 - 01:56 AM, said:

I wouldn't mind one, I thought I might get one with my steam pre-order but it turns out I didn't.

Don't worry if you've already given it to someone else.

Check your PM!

User is offline   Jeager1999 

Honestly, had a feeling that would happen, the demo being released so close to the Full Games Release. Quit Frankly I'm getting tired of Adam too. Someone Is just want to...
Posted Image
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options