Duke4.net Forums: Introduce Yourself! - Duke4.net Forums

• 17 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Introduce Yourself!  "Get to know your fellow forumers!"

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

Now you returned Damien, i don't think you have posted here for some time now.. at least, for a amonth or so i think...

Or maybe i have a horrible memory, but anyways, you know you joined here to STAY..! :)

(i also just noticed my horrible typing errors in that earlier post B) )

Yeah, I still check in very often... at lest every other day. But usually when I stop by there's never a new post or anything.

User is offline   Cerberus_e 

Well lately I've seen a big increase with activitity.
Every time I check there are like 5 unread threads or so :)

User is offline   Battousai 

Hello all.

New to posting here, though I have some posts over a 3dr.

Major fan of Duke, and also greatly awaiting DNF.

Yatta songs are awesome and very funny. Micki's art is also great and very much enjoyed your work.

Can't forget Kaiser one of the biggest of all duke fans, always enjoying your attempts to get some info, even the smallest amount out of George.

I did have one question though, it may be too late now. I thought I remembered before this site got up and running that on the initial underconstruction page had a picture of Duke as a construction worker with this big 4x4 on his shoulder, I was wondering if anyone still had that pic, I thought it was cool.

Peace,

Batt

User is offline   Micki! 

Welcome to the bunch Battousai (there's a nice ring to that name, i like it somehow)

I hope you will enjoy your stay here on Duke4.net
The forums are not very active, compared to the 3DR forums, but there will usually be a couple of new messages each day, so i hope that won't kill your interest for teh website for now (it will get more popular once there is more info, i bet it will)

Cool that you like our fan submisions :)
About that picture, i believe Redsplat created it, and if i see him around, i'll ask if he's got it...

Yatta probably saved it too, so if either of these two read this, they'll probably hand it over to you B)

Look forward to our updated website layout sometime next year...

View PostMicki!, on Dec 1 2007, 04:53 AM, said:

Welcome to the bunch Battousai (there's a nice ring to that name, i like it somehow)

I hope you will enjoy your stay here on Duke4.net
The forums are not very active, compared to the 3DR forums, but there will usually be a couple of new messages each day, so i hope that won't kill your interest for teh website for now (it will get more popular once there is more info, i bet it will)

Cool that you like our fan submisions :)
About that picture, i believe Redsplat created it, and if i see him around, i'll ask if he's got it...

Yatta probably saved it too, so if either of these two read this, they'll probably hand it over to you B)

Look forward to our updated website layout sometime next year...

Thank you.

No problem. But just as you said once more info comes out, this place will be jammed too. Especially since we can talk about all the things on Joe's sticky list here.

I do look forward to the updated website. (WID) B)

Peace,

Batt

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

Here's the image.
Posted Image
Cool, that you remembered.
Didn't spent so much time on it, could've been done better. :)

User is offline   Micki! 

Cool, I forgot to save that back then myself RedSplat, so it's cool getting it to see again... :)

Thank you Red Splat,

I just saved it too. Good job on it, I like the realism to it. It just stuck with me when I saw it.

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Name: Leonardo
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: University, first year
Vehicle: Skateboard
Favorite Video Game(s): FarCry, C&C series, Duke Nukem 3D, Unreal games, No one lives forever, Carmageddon, Blood, XIII, Need for speed, F.E.A.R., Doom series.
Favorite Movie(s): Terminator series, Pitch Black, Star Wars trilogies, Jurassic Park, Independence Day, The man from earth, American beauty, 40 year old virgin, knocked up , freddy kruegger series, friday 13th series, all asian horror films.
Favorite Book(s): In search for lost time (3DR should read this hehe).
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Punk, Soundtrack, some Classical, rock, pop, basically all kind of music, don't like just one genre.
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Megadeth, RHCP, Stratovarius, Nek, Ale sanz, etc etc etc.
Favorite TV Shows(s): Heroes, Lost, 24, Ugly betty, Prison Break, Psych, The unit.
Favorite Animal: Panther.
Favorite Colour: Black.

User is offline   godlike 

Better late than never

Name: Panos
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: Programmer
Vehicle: mi legs
XBOX Live Gamertag: dont have and never will
Favorite Video Game(s): half life(s), thief(s)
Favorite Movie(s): star wars and scifi in general
Favorite Author(s): none
Favorite Book(s): none
Favorite Musical Genre(s): metal
Favorite Musical Artist(s): nokturnal mortum, rotting christ, septic flesh, ancient rites, ensiferum, satyricon. gorgoroth, opeth
Favorite Song(s): Virtues of the Beast(septic flesh), tyrannical(rotting christ)
Favorite TV Shows(s): none
Favorite Animal: cats
Favorite Colour: none

I'm Pete from Liverpool UK i'm 20 unemployed likes listenin to music, football, swimmin, boxin, goin the gym, chattin online, chillin wit my mate(s). Favourite music Indie/Alternative Rock. Favourite TV Show Dream Team. Favourite Song Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Tears For Fears. Favourite Film This Is England. Thats me yea so bye for now.

User is offline   Havoc 05 

Uh lets see...

Name: Havoc 05

Occupation etc: none

Xbox gamertag: I... Whu... er.. no...

Favorite games: Most of the Duke Nukem's as well as Hitman, and Halo

Favorite Movies: uh... Super hero, live free or die hard etc.

favorite author: Eric Nylunds pretty good, william c. deitz, Eoin Colfer

Favorite books: Halo books, Star wars books, Artemiss fowl books.

Favorite Music: mostly soundtracks

Favorite TV shows: Justice League unlimited

Favorite Animal: er... chicken... no really.

Color: red probably

Guest_TBZ_*

Yeah, well, first post since I joined back in December..
Some of you probably know who I am (I'm looking at you, Micki!), and there's not much to say about myself..
I like games, movies and music. That's about it.

User is offline   Micki! 

Hey, you better stay here for good this time ..! :)

Guest_TBZ_*

View PostMicki!, on Apr 6 2008, 09:45 AM, said:

Hey, you better stay here for good this time ..! :)

That's it, I'm leaving right NOW! Grrrrr!

User is offline   ZXDerek 

I am ZXDerek and I'm 19 years old, and the reason I put ZX before my first name is I am a Megaman ZX Fan. Also I am a Duke Nukem Fan. And I enjoy playing Duke Nukem 3D, and use cheats if the enemies keeps kicking my ass and I just want to complete the level. I like using Shotguns to trade Shotgun Fires with all Pig Cops, Devastator kicks butt, and Chaingun Cannon A.K.A. Ripper to shoot down other enemies in close range.

I call Rippers a Chaingun Cannon by the way. Also I like pipebombs to ambush enemies from a Small Peephole if my Pipebomb fits through, and I ignore the Mighty Foot on my game and Just shoot, shoot, shoot.

Also I used Mapster32 to make maps, my two first Maps is ZXLair and ZXLair2, but I just learned how to make maps but I don't know any Hi-Tags or Lo-Tags except making the Star Trek Door Lo-Tags, and I don't know how to make a roof.

User is offline   Micki! 

Welcome to Duke4.net's forums Derek, enjoy your stay here...

User is offline   Sangman 

Helloooo, here's another post - Made a post on the first page or something too but I haven't posted since. Ohmy!

Whoa! How in the world did I end up here? Oh, well. Seems like a cool place, and it's dedicated to one of my most favorite games of all time! ::looks around awkwardly::

So yeah. Hi, everyone.

User is offline   Micki! 

Well hello there, make your self at home here...
...But don't leans the shoes on the table or other furniture...

Be aware of a certain level of inactiveness... Don't let it keep you away from visiting this place though, It'll get stuffed eventually :)

But Micki!.... I don't want to be stuffed. Sounds... odd and unfun.

User is offline   Micki! 

But the stuffing is Candy, we'll crack you open like a Piñata...

I mean ... Who doesn't like PIÑATA's..?! :)

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

My intro.

This post has been edited by zchri9: 27 March 2010 - 03:20 AM

Guest_Miss Mystery_*

in a nutshell:

Name: Susanna
Interests: painting. photography. writing. daydreaming. reading. doodling. travel. art museums. europe. adventure. the color black. music. love, peace, animals. smiling. jamba juice. shopping. nature. the environment. computer games. lots of other "stuff."
Music: mainly rock, and alternative. the killers. the beatles. soo many others.
Movies: Breakfast at Tiffany's, Lord of the Rings I, II, III, Marie Antoinette, Pride and Prejudice, Pirates of the Caribbean, Evil Under the Sun, Elizabethtown, Aristocats, Rosemary's Baby, Harry Potter, The Last Unicorn, Little Miss Sunshine, Heartbreakers, Pineapple Express, Superbad.
Fave Animals: Bunnies, Dolphins, Tigers, Kitties, Pandas.

User is offline   stumppy84 

I guess i'll sorta introduce myself

Name: Conrad
Interests: Games, programming, Working-Out, Carpentry, Metal Fab,

Music: Rock, Alternative, almost everything minus rap

Heroes/idols: Duke Nukem and Micki... J/k just Micki!!

User is offline   Micki! 

I better stay there..!
//equips banstick :)

User is offline   Psyrgery 

I was sure there was a thread like this on Duke4.net and here it is hehehe, I'll introduce myself:

Name: Jesus
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: In charge of the Purchasing department of one of the most important vehicle part dealers in Europe (That's a long definition, if you ask me)
Vehicle: A precious Ford Focus XR.
XBOX Live Gamertag: My old Gamertag used to be Psyrgery. Not anymore since I sold my Xbox
Favorite Video Game(s): Duke Nukem 3D, Doom, Carmageddon, Unreal Tournament, Burnout, Grand Thef Autos, Mafia, Fable, Sonic's Games, Tekken...
Favorite Movie(s): Not a very movies fan, but I quite enjoyed The Lord of the Rings, The Matrix films, 300 and Sin City
Favorite Book(s): Not a fan of reading...
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Almost every genre, heavy-metal, techno music, electronic pop, pop ala Coldplay or Keane
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Too many... Rammstein, Depeche Mode, Coldplay, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, the old Metallica, Nirvana, among others
Favorite Song(s): Enjoy the silence, Behind the wheel, Du hast, Reise reise, Rein Raus, Smells like teen spirit, Come as you are, Clocks, The scientist, Hangar 18, Kill the King, Highway Star, Fireball, War pigs, Iron Man, Crazy Train
Favorite TV Shows(s): Simpsons, Family guy, some contest program called Password and "El hormiguero", a late show from here Spain. Quite funny if you ask me.
Favorite Animal: Dog.
Favorite Colour: Silver or light grey.

There you go, nice to meet you all!

This post has been edited by Psyrgery: 10 November 2008 - 11:24 AM

User is offline   Micki! 

You got taste regarding racing games Psyrgery... Namely Carmageddon and Burnout :)

User is offline   Psyrgery 

View PostMicki!, on Nov 13 2008, 09:06 AM, said:

You got taste regarding racing games Psyrgery... Namely Carmageddon and Burnout :)

You betcha!

I love racing games, and if they have destruction you gotta count me in for playing! There are other games I enjoyed playing, like the Flatout series, or Destruction Derby, Crashday among others.

But I remember I was called "The Burnout guy" (Lol) in my town by the times of Burnout/Burnout 2 because I was a huge fan of these games and I made more guys like these games.

And I looking forward to playing Burnout Paradise for Pc!!!

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options