• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Introduce Yourself!  "Get to know your fellow forumers!"

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View Postnukeman, on 13 May 2022 - 01:14 AM, said:

Hello. Long time lurker, even longer time Duke fan, first time poster.
Welcome.

This post has been edited by LeoD: 13 May 2022 - 05:47 AM

User is offline   Wabuffet 

wabuffet

User is offline   Šneček 

Name: Michal
Education: Trained confectioner
Occupation: Well, the only thing keeping me busy so far is thinking if I'll live to see a Duke Nukem movie adaptation.
Vehicle: Bicycle
Favorite Video Games: Duke Nukem series (and expansion packs), Dusk, Mirror´s Edge 1, MARCH! Offworld recon, INDUSTRIA, Comanche (2021), "our Czech" Samorost series, Mafia, HROT etc etc...
Favorite Movies: "Unknown" (from 2011), Star Wars series (-´cause I've loved robots since childhood, that's why I like this movie and some of the games mentioned above), Flight World War II, Turbo (2013)
Favorite Actors: Liam Neeson, Leslie Nielsen, Diane Kruger (-BTW, very nice woman!), Jackie Chan, Jean Reno, Jean-Paul Belmondo, Alain Delon, Bud Spencer with Terence Hill, Louis de Funès, Pierre Richard, Clint Eastwood
Favorite TV Shows: Fûun! Takeshi Jô, Total Wipeout, Dogfights (2006) (when I was a kid, I was very interested in airplanes.), Re-Play (that´s czech TV show about gaming), Peče celá země (=czech version of "The Great British Bake Off"), "Rozpaky kuchaře Svatopluka", Hangar 1: The UFO Files, Aliens on the Moon: The Truth Exposed, Unsealed: Alien Files, Monsters and Mysteries series, "Breaking the Magician's Code: Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed", Minuscule the series :-)
Favorite Writers: Jules Verne, Jim Davis, Goscinny-Uderzo
Favorite Books: Saturnin by Zdeněk Jirotka, King Kong, Drachenreiter by Cornelia Funke, Timm Thaler oder Das verkaufte Lachen by James Krüss
Favorite Colour(s): Yellow and Green
Favorite Animal: Snail (speaking of snails, the speed of my old notebook and wi-fi connection also sometimes reminds me of my favorite animals BWAHAHA [sad truth])
Favorite Sport: Minigolf, bowling (I used to like badminton, but unfortunately I don't have anyone who wants to play with me (it's certainly not that I'm a good or bad player!))
Favorite Music: *Top Secret* (that means "It's my own business", not name of any band!)
Favorite Duke Mods: Duke Plus, Forever 2013, Hruk Nukem, Mor War (-the only existing czech TC), The Gate, Drone 2 Dope Fish (-enemy replacement)
Favorite Duke User Maps: (old) Pompeii, Stowaway by Romeo(bk), Preparing for Christmas by Mister Sinister, See You In Jail by Seb Luca, 2018 Final Beer Run by sT1LL_WAnTeD, Another Attack series by Maarten van Oostrum, Shaky Grounds series by Merlijn van Oostrum, Fallout Freeze by Brullov, Warp Ship 255 by Robert Carter
Hobbies: Well, plushies! (for real! I already have a smaller collection XD), knitted Christmas gnomes, all about aliens, paranormal phenomena and mysteries (however, I'm not a horror movie watcher), video games playing, video games development learning (a bit), duke nukem user content, table and board games (i don´t know the difference), books, word search puzzles, building out of snow, frisbee and styrofoam aeroplane throwing (I return to my favorite childhood hobbies in more secluded places where I can't be seen (I'm a little shy about it in front of people))

P.S. I hate spiders

User is offline   Šneček 

Uhh, I listed the Comanche a little prematurely. It's too complicated for me and it's not my favourite game. (3 days of testing wasn't enough for me to judge whether I like the game in this case.) I'd rather trade it in for the air game Attack on Pearl Harbor, that is my favorite airplane game.

Anyway, all the rest of the games apply.

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options