Duke4.net Forums: 360 Demo Leaked? Do not support piracy! - Duke4.net Forums

• 21 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

360 Demo Leaked? Do not support piracy!

User is offline   K100 

I have the musics from the demo but I don't know if I can post this here.

[Video removed in respect for Gearbox. Sorry! ;)]

User is offline   Green 

This post has been edited by Yatta: 13 May 2011 - 10:08 PM

User is offline   K100 

The musics from the leaked demo: [Video removed in respect for Gearbox. Sorry! ;)]

MUS_LenomanGrabbag.mp3 is great ! Old school Grabbag !

This post has been edited by Yatta: 13 May 2011 - 10:12 PM

View PostK100, on 13 May 2011 - 02:20 PM, said:

The musics from the leaked demo: [Video removed in respect for Gearbox. Sorry! ;)]

Links broken o:

User is offline   K100 

No it work, retry it.

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View PostK100, on 13 May 2011 - 02:20 PM, said:

Ah yeah, that's awesome. I'm glad DNF has a pretty solid musical backing in it. I was afraid it would turn out to be like Doom 3 for awhile.

User is offline   randir14 

Wow the music is pretty cool. I think the Lenoman song is from the part where Duke goes on a talk show.

User is offline   K100 

A video extracted from the demo: [Video removed in respect for Gearbox. Sorry! ;)]

More to come soon ! (and in better quality)

User is offline   N64 

The demo is out for jtag xbox 360...

This post has been edited by Yatta: 13 May 2011 - 10:08 PM

User is offline   Mad Max RW 

Jesus christ, if you so much as hint of this thing at the Gearbox forums they ban you.

User is offline   randir14 

What do they expect people to talk about...no fucking demo news, only repeats of "soon". People can only talk about the same things for so long...Whatever happened to Randy saying "there will be demo news hopefully before May"? Now it's more like hopefully before June.

This post has been edited by randir14: 13 May 2011 - 03:57 PM

If you've been following Randy Pitchford's bullshit for as long as I have you'd know better than to trust a single word that comes out of his mouth. The stories I was told about what was going on inside Gearbox as far back as the Halo PC port, coming directly from friends I had who work(ed) there, were pretty eye opening.

This post has been edited by Mad Max RW: 13 May 2011 - 04:00 PM

User is offline   N64 

View PostMad Max RW, on 13 May 2011 - 03:52 PM, said:

Jesus christ, if you so much as hint of this thing at the Gearbox forums they ban you.

I have been banned......... ;) ;) ;)

User is offline   VinsaneOne 

View Postangelo86, on 13 May 2011 - 04:00 PM, said:

I have been banned......... ;) ;) :o

You just had to, didn't ya! ;)

User is offline   Hank 

View PostMad Max RW, on 13 May 2011 - 03:52 PM, said:

It's not a Gearbox forum. Read all the posts here, no direct links, just talk! But I hate to admit it, fucking exiting. If the game is already leaking, once it's on the market - w00000000000000000000000000t

Also thanks for the videos! Now I can't wait to play it.

This post made my day!!!! Thanks randir44 Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

This post has been edited by Hank: 13 May 2011 - 04:19 PM

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

I wonder if our old 3D Realms friend is responsible for such harsh crackdown.

Anyway, each ban at that forum is a new member here. That's an observation, not a theory.

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

Even if this a leaked BETA version, isn't it a little far-fetched to say it's not a demo? I mean, you still don't know how many levels the official demo will have. As far I can tell, probably there will have weapons and others things not available in the real demo.

View PostTwig, on 13 May 2011 - 09:52 AM, said:

The ones that will torrent it, will torrent it no matter what, but being jealous of hackers is weird - they were not supposed to get it earlier, your fist access club thingy is not breached. You will still get to play it sooner then most of the gamers

Technically piracy is very usual in China and third world, which has a massive population. So it won't be an anomaly if more people play this leaked prototype before than the real demo.

That sucks, you should've atleast gotten a warning.

This post has been edited by Bam050196: 13 May 2011 - 04:44 PM

User is offline   N64 

This post has been edited by Yatta: 13 May 2011 - 10:09 PM

User is offline   Montykoro 

Twitter!!!! to Randy GB and GBX... and the #Dnfleak ;)

User is offline   Alithinos 

the should have released it officially already.

View PostAlithinos, on 13 May 2011 - 07:40 PM, said:

the should have released it officially already.

True!
Also I am glad this leak happened on the consoles because if this happened on the pc, all shit would be put on pc users like the usual case.
However I am not sure how much will this luck last because as you might have already seen in my topic, I am currently expecting word on a full game release by the scene very soon.
I still need confirmation on this but from what I've learned, there are already people playing the entire game in the scene and just packing it up for a public release.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 13 May 2011 - 07:49 PM

User is offline   Alithinos 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 13 May 2011 - 07:47 PM, said:

True!
Also I am glad this leak happened on the consoles because if this happened on the pc, all shit would be put on pc users like the usual case.
However I am not sure how much will this luck last because as you might have already seen in my topic, I am currently expecting word on a full game release by the scene very soon.
I still need confirmation on this but from what I've learned, there are already people playing the entire game in the scene and just packing it up for a public release.

That's right!
hehe. ;)
I'm not going to download the full game,I'll buy the legal version.
But if others got it in their hands,I'm dying to hear comments from them,and learn if they like it.

This post has been edited by Alithinos: 13 May 2011 - 07:52 PM

When the game flops they will 100% blame it on PC piracy.

User is offline   Spirrwell 

• tile 1018

View PostMad Max RW, on 13 May 2011 - 07:59 PM, said:

When the game flops they will 100% blame it on PC piracy.

You mean IF. I thought the game would flop too, but some people who've never played Duke before that I know, they all are looking forward to Duke Nukem Forever, because it's original, and not like the same old crap that's been forced down our throats.

User is offline   Hank 

The game won't do any flopping. It's leaking, so there is interest. Who said 13 Fridays are bad? Well maybe for T2 or Gearbox, cleaning up, or trying to lol Posted Image

View PostHank, on 13 May 2011 - 08:21 PM, said:

Who said 13 Fridays are bad?

You do know that yesterday, the entire call of duty modern warfare 3 story was leaked along with all the juicy gameplay and tech details right?
Everybody even knows how the game ends at this point.
Also the teaser trailer for mw3 got a 3.5 out of 10 on gametrailers and had almost 99% of the comments hating it, bashing it and comparing it with battlefield 3.
I think mw3 is going to pretty much kill Bobby Kotick's career in the industry and the entire cod franchise.
But you won't hear me complaining about it ;)

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 13 May 2011 - 09:11 PM

User is offline   Hank 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 13 May 2011 - 08:55 PM, said:

You do know that yesterday, the entire call of duty modern warfare 3 story was leaked along with all the juicy gameplay and tech details right?
Everybody even knows how the game ends at this point.
Also the teaser trailer for mw3 got a 3.5 out of 10 on gametrailers and had almost 99% of the comments hating it, bashing it and comparing it with battlefield 3.
I think mw3 is going to pretty much kill Bobby Kotick's career in the industry and the entire cod franchise.

No, I did not know that! This forum, is the main source of info for me. There are too many web sites out there. Posted Image

User is offline   Assblaster 

Take2 is going apeshit with the youtube videos. ;) The gearbox forums seem not to be working.

View PostAssblaster, on 13 May 2011 - 09:51 PM, said:

Take2 is going apeshit with the youtube videos. ;) The gearbox forums seem not to be working.

I always get a kick out of leaks and their effects on official communities and gaming in general.
However, some of the leaked games do suffer from this and some of those games are also games that I want to succeed.

Duke Nukem can't be contained anymore it seems, he has had enough waiting and he has managed to tear the fabric of time and he made a wormwhole from his dimension to ours and he got released earlier than he was supposed to! ;)

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 13 May 2011 - 09:56 PM

Share this topic:

• 21 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options