Duke4.net Forums: Mac HRP help - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mac HRP help  "HRP doesn't work."

User is offline   ArnarPje 

Hello

I am a MAC user and I have downloaded and installed EDuke32, and the newest HRP package. I have Duke Nukem Atomic Edition. I have installed the HRP package exactly as it is supposed to be done (put it in application support/EDuke 32, and have the autoload folder and all that). However, when I start EDuke, it is the same old graphic, not the new HRP. I have seen other MAC users with the same problems, but they seem to be able to fix it, but fail to explain how. Anyone here who knows how to fix it? What I think is going on is that the program can't find the autoload folder. I saw some PC users fix it by enabling autoload folder on the startup menu, but when I start EDuke, there is no startup menu, it just starts the game in the classic mode, and I can't change it in video options (I can choose between software, 16 bit and 32 bit).

Thanks in advance.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

Delete your eduke32.cfg. (Or change the ForceSetup entry to 1.)

User is offline   Tetsuo 

You have to set NoAutoLoad = 0 in eduke32.cfg for the HRP to load. That's what others had to do. That info is buried somewhere on the discussion page where you download the mac binaries for eDuke32. In case you don't know you can find the eduke32 folder in your user library/application support/eduke32/ folder. You can go directly there by going to the finder and from the menubar pick go and then go to folder and paste this in ~/library/application support/eduke32/

You may also want to check if stuff like Polymer is set to 1.

This post has been edited by Tetsuo: 06 April 2011 - 03:31 AM

User is offline   ArnarPje 

THANK YOU!! Works like a charm! Should have just asked here in the first place instead of spending hours trying to solve it! Had sound problems but fixed it easily ;) Thanks again!

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Heh, it seems like we're in need of an active OS X developer to merge in the native OS X startup window JonoF did for an unreleased version of JFDuke3D...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options