• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Post Thread

Posted Image

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

Nice disclose that he's schizophrenic and further stigmatize an already heavily stigmatized group of people for no reason, other then schizophrenia is still scary and fear is popular.

at least noone was hurt and this was handled well.

This post has been edited by Balls of Steel Forever: 19 August 2021 - 08:45 PM

• Balls of Steel Forever

Attached Image: FB_IMG_1630378010484.jpg

User is offline   Aristotle Gumball 

• banned!

Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

and anything left over from funding the war machine goes to buoying the illegal immigrant slave import business

User is offline   Sanek 

Is there any australians here, besides Micky C?

I need a native who can help me with a project I'm working on right now, if you're from there, please upvote this post!). It's nothing serious on your part, just your knowledge of the place is all I need right now.

I'm actually waiting for Micky's reply right now but if he doesn't answer over the next couple of days, I'll send a message to person who upvovted.

• Balls of Steel Forever

I need a better pic, will post that later,
Best birthday present anyways.Attached Image: IMG_20210919_010311~2.jpg

• banned!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Stuffers/

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Hank 

Posted Image

I never knew that the Ralsei edit based on Blood cultist I made some time ago made it on Know Your Meme, not properly credited through. My name's not "anon on /vr/" for sure.

I just decided to update it, following the reincrease of interest of this period. Based on the new revelations regarding the character's clothing. I've also made the unhatted version, because why not.
Posted Image Posted Image

Gratuitous Memes.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

To this very day I'm proud of this brilliant document made during Blood and Ice's development. This was inspired by something on Trollpasta called "Jeff The Killer Spinoffs That Will Never Happen"

BLOOD AND ICE SEQUELS THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN (how funny, considering blood and ice 1 never made it)

warning: contains the names "naferia" and "triocladia, and variants". sincerest apologies to lord misfit.

Attached File  sequel_ideas.txt (3.79K)
Number of downloads: 153

User is offline   Jeff 

One year older today.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Happy Birthday!

User is offline   Forge 

View PostJeff, on 13 October 2021 - 12:59 PM, said:

One year older today.

Posted Image

User is online   ck3D 

A friend of mine in Hungary has been increasingly implementing pig cops into his graffiti/street art work. Different aesthetics than the Duke 3D pig cops, still the coincidence is funny: https://www.instagram.com/insantista2/

This post has been edited by ck3D: 16 October 2021 - 11:00 PM

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Hey, they are kind of cute, like the animal people in Richard Scarry's books for children.

Posted Image

• Balls of Steel Forever

Just finished
Diary:
How to improve the world
(You can only make matters worse)

By John Cage

First book I finished since the bad parts of this disorder. It feels great knowing i'm able to again.

User is offline   Mark 

I miss reading books a lot. For decades I was an avid reader of sci-fi, swords and sorcery type books. I have many shelves of them. Every 5 years or more I would grab some and re-read them. I would still remember the general outline but all the details seemed mostly fresh again. But about 5 years ago or more I noticed an increase in the number of "floaters" in my left eye. When I focus in on the pages they became annoying enough that I stopped reading. I tried to ignore them but I couldn't.

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostMark, on 20 October 2021 - 06:08 PM, said:

I miss reading books a lot. For decades I was an avid reader of sci-fi, swords and sorcery type books. I have many shelves of them. Every 5 years or more I would grab some and re-read them. I would still remember the general outline but all the details seemed mostly fresh again. But about 5 years ago or more I noticed an increase in the number of "floaters" in my left eye. When I focus in on the pages they became annoying enough that I stopped reading. I tried to ignore them but I couldn't.

I'm sorry you have to experience that, going from reading part of infinite jest 2 some years ago to being able to only focus enough for discord and forum posts and any books shorter then 20 pages, bothered me greatly when it happened. I gave all my books away to a friend cause i just couldn't, never finished infinite jest even though i wanted to.

Hopefully this isn't a one time thing for me, its not going to save me or anything, but winning, even a little against something like this feels great.

I hope that isn't a forewarning to even worse with your eye, as i assume you've been toa doc, i hope you can also somehow get to reading again.

This post has been edited by Balls of Steel Forever: 20 October 2021 - 07:54 PM

User is offline   jkas789 

Huh.

Pablo Escobar's Cocaine Hippos Are Legally People, Court Rules

User is offline   Hank 

Posted Image

Very old TV show MASH, with a new look.

• banned!

User is offline   Mark 

I just finished watching the first 42 minute episode. A bit simplistic at times but still enjoyable to watch.

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Jeff 

Yesterday would have been Cosmo's 18th birthday. I miss him. :(

He still comes to visit me though in my dreams.

Posted Image

wtf Rockstar.

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 12 November 2021 - 10:51 PM

User is offline   Hank 

^ Well, looks like a gang fluid member. I mean, we have gender fluid, so …

User is offline   Mark 

This is who I thought of when I saw the new version. The guy from Comedy Central. Same skin tone and haircut.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: trevor.jpg

This post has been edited by Mark: 13 November 2021 - 05:03 AM

User is offline   Hank 

Happy Thanks Giving.

Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options