Duke4.net Forums: PolyMOST HRP / Custom Z-Pack (gloves and more...) / GreyDuke - Duke4.net Forums

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PolyMOST HRP / Custom Z-Pack (gloves and more...) / GreyDuke  "Come get some ... gloves"

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostLeoD, on 15 February 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

Btw, does the projections stuff actually do anything currently?

View PostSpiker, on 16 February 2012 - 12:42 AM, said:

Not in Polymost.

I asked because it does not show up as loaded in my log (Polymer HRP) when playing E1L1.

View PostNightFright, on 16 February 2012 - 08:45 AM, said:

Just in order to warn you. I will probably refresh the update pack this weekend because of the fix for the HUD shotgun. You couldn't implement this for the Polymost packs, but there will also be two new textures or so. :lol:
Or so, I hope. I'm prepared...

View PostKareBear, on 16 February 2012 - 12:02 AM, said:

I have downloaded the Z-Pack and i just want to use the Gloves and the Gold Pistol.Can I get exact instructions on what to do please?
The golden pistol skin is not the default. You need to rename highres/sprites/firstperson/2524_pistol_gold_a/b.png to 2524_pistol.png within the zip. Removing/changing other custom stuff from the pack is not that hard. The XXX-parts have no change in the DEFs so you could simply delete them. The original DEFs and CONs are contained as *.dex/*.COX files. You can figure out my changes easily.

View PostKareBear, on 16 February 2012 - 12:02 AM, said:

Edit:I think i almost have it now.Only probelm when i use the hud shotgun fov improvement, It screws up the other weapons.Can the Z-Pack be updated with the hud shotgun fov improvement?
Well, only if someone provides a gloved Polymer arm/hand model. I once tried but gave up (maybe too early). The current Polymer Z-Pack reverts all new Polymer first person weapons to their Polymost predecessors for which the gloved stuff has been made. The 'z' starting the filenames is there for a reason: they need to be loaded at last. Putting that FOV pack on top of that will overwrite a DEF file and therefore indeed screw up some stuff.

Btw, if you want to see the Z-Pack's 'crosshair' in its intended size and color you'd need to put the lines CrosshairScale = 100 and CrosshairColor = "255,174,0" into your eduke32.cfg. The coloring does not work in current EDuke32 builds. I don't want to spread self-compiled stuff freely, so PM me if you'd like to try a patched executable.EDIT: Crosshair coloring works again since r2375.

PS. I've noticed that the gloved stuff is messed up for some weapons in Attrition. (Did it ever work?) I'm looking into this...Just a bad setup in my autoload.

EDIT - supergoofy - link updated in post#1. Thanks.

This post has been edited by LeoD: 29 February 2012 - 05:22 PM

User is offline   Plagman 

• Former VP of Media Operations

If you have maphacks it should load them; they're used for the projected grate at the back of the cinema and the square window shadows in the apartment.

User is offline   KareBear 

View PostLeoD, on 16 February 2012 - 11:43 AM, said:

I asked because it does not show up as loaded in my log (Polymer HRP) when playing E1L1.

Or so, I hope. I'm prepared...

The golden pistol skin is not the default. You need to rename highres/sprites/firstperson/2524_pistol_gold_a/b.png to 2524_pistol.png within the zip. Removing/changing other custom stuff from the pack is not that hard. The XXX-parts have no change in the DEFs so you could simply delete them. The original DEFs and CONs are contained as *.dex/*.COX files. You can figure out my changes easily.

Well, only if someone provides a gloved Polymer arm/hand model. I once tried but gave up (maybe too early). The current Polymer Z-Pack reverts all new Polymer first person weapons to their Polymost predecessors for which the gloved stuff has been made. The 'z' starting the filenames is there for a reason: they need to be loaded at last. Putting that FOV pack on top of that will overwrite a DEF file and therefore indeed screw up some stuff.

Btw, if you want to see the Z-Pack's 'crosshair' in its intended size and color you'd need to put the lines CrosshairScale = 100 and CrosshairColor = "255,174,0" into your eduke32.cfg. The coloring does not work in current EDuke32 builds. I don't want to spread self-compiled stuff freely, so PM me if you'd like to try a patched executable.

PS. I've noticed that the gloved stuff is messed up for some weapons in Attrition. (Did it ever work?) I'm looking into this...

EDIT - supergoofy - link updated in post#1. Thanks.

Thanks for replying.Can you upload this pack,

http://www.mediafire...s0lc0qfvndfdq6d

to some other download site please?Because i think theres something wrong with that link in particular.Its really slow and the download keeps ending prematurely but I tried downloading another file from that exact site and it works fine.

This post has been edited by KareBear: 17 February 2012 - 05:20 AM

User is offline   Roma Loom 

• Loomsday Device

I haven't seen what's really used in polymost hrp, but I'd suggest making polymost textures from polymer ones just by adding lights/shadows. Pretty easy for those who have their sources like me.

example:

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: polymer_vs_polymost.jpg

This post has been edited by Roma Loom: 17 February 2012 - 06:18 AM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostKareBear, on 17 February 2012 - 04:26 AM, said:

... theres something wrong with that link in particular.Its really slow and the download keeps ending prematurely but I tried downloading another file from that exact site and it works fine.

Hm, no idea what happened at Mediafire. I had successfully re-downloaded the pack. New download link in Post #1.

View PostRoma Loom, on 17 February 2012 - 06:17 AM, said:

I haven't seen what's really used in polymost hrp, but I'd suggest making polymost textures from polymer ones just by adding lights/shadows. Pretty easy for those who have their sources like me.
Great! :lol: I want
Attached Image: moar-faces-11.jpg
Yeah, please do it!

This post has been edited by LeoD: 18 February 2012 - 11:35 AM

Thanks so much for Polymost and the Z-Pack. My Intel mobile Graphics throws much fewer fits with PolyMOST than it did with PolyMER.

Cool menu fonts, a MUCH saner looking set of crosshairs, better looking security monitors, the gloves are a nice touch (though they don't appear when Duke looks in a mirror). I ended up creating a merged zip, taking what I liked from the (non-lite) xxx_pack HRP and what I liked from the Z-Pack.

What I miss is the Devastator from the HRP, especially the yellow or red "trim" glow to it. I moved the PNG and md3 files relating to the Devastator from the HRP into the "firstperson" section of the zip. I also edited both firstperson.def and firstperson_polymost.def replacing the Devastator sections with the code from the HRP firstperson.def ... However that didn't produce the results I intended. I have a statically bright Devastator weapon now, not the Dark one with glowing ridges like in the HRP. Any clue as to what I did wrong, and how to get the cool looking Devastator into Polymost?

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostGreatSudoku, on 18 February 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

better looking security monitors
???

the gloves are a nice touch (though they don't appear when Duke looks in a mirror).
Someone would have to come up with a gloved skin 1405 of the duke model. (Never noticed that btw...)

I ended up creating a merged zip, taking what I liked from the (non-lite) xxx_pack HRP and what I liked from the Z-Pack.
Thumbs up! Inviting people to do right that was one of the implicit purposes of publishing the Z-pack. I guess you didn't like the cavedancer...

What I miss is the Devastator from the HRP, especially the yellow or red "trim" glow to it. I moved the PNG and md3 files relating to the Devastator from the HRP into the "firstperson" section of the zip. I also edited both firstperson.def and firstperson_polymost.def replacing the Devastator sections with the code from the HRP firstperson.def ... However that didn't produce the results I intended. I have a statically bright Devastator weapon now, not the Dark one with glowing ridges like in the HRP. Any clue as to what I did wrong, and how to get the cool looking Devastator into Polymost?
Have a look into your eduke32.log (or post it here). Maybe the animation is messed up (wrong frame names in the DEF). Post screenshots of what you want it too look like and the current messed up state. Or upload your pack and I might take a look into it (can't promise that I'll have the time though).

View PostLeoD, on 18 February 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

Thumbs up! Inviting people to do right that was one of the implicit purposes of publishing the Z-pack. I guess you didn't like the cavedancer...

To be quite honest, I don't like EITHER cavedancer, and was toying with the idea of replacing her with one of the other girls who ended up on the cutting room floor. I like the "Sarah Connor" stripper, though she looks more like "Priss" from Bladerunner (hmm give her blonde hair and raccoon makeup that would be really interesting). I kept shotgun girl as the lesser of two evils. The loop on both is way too short, but the wtf-factor of a woman in lingerie brandishing a shotgun made it the victor. Z-Pack's "Cucumber 3000" calender was also a bit sharper and more calendar-like, so it made the cut. I pretty much went through every image in each zip file and decided on which one to keep.

Security screens. When viewed from afar on HRP , reading the text that said "SECURITY" looked awful hazy. In Polymost the text is MUCH sharper and better looking.

Screenshots will be forthcoming, stay tunes

Posted Image

The top image is my unsuccessful attempt to bring the cool glowing Devastator to Polymost. The bottom image is how it SHOULD look.

The following is the code I ripped out of HRP's firstperson.def and pasted into Polymost's firstperson.def and firstperson_polymost.def
// Devastator (2510)
model "highres/sprites/firstperson/2510_devastator.md3" {
   scale 1.5
   skin { pal 0 file "highres/sprites/firstperson/2510_devastator.png" specfactor 0.5 specpower 35 }
//   normal { file "highres/sprites/firstperson/2510_devastator_n.png" parallaxbias 0.0 parallaxscale 0.0 }
   specular { file "highres/sprites/firstperson/2510_devastator_s.png" }
   frame { name "Frame0" tile 2510 }
   glow { file "highres/sprites/firstperson/2510_devastator_g.png" }
   frame { name "Frame0" tile 2511 }
   hud { tile0 2510 tile1 2511 xadd -0.38 yadd -0.70 zadd 1.42 angadd 1024 flipped } //left devastator
   hud { tile0 2510 tile1 2511 xadd 0.38 yadd 0.18 zadd 1.42 angadd 1024 } //right devastator
}

I removed Polymost's Devastator images, and placed the following images from the HRP into Polymost's hires/sprites/firstperson
2510_devastator.md3
2510_devastator.png
2510_devastator_g.png
2510_devastator_n.png
2510_devastator_s,png

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

I think you've messed something up. Did you put your changes into the HRP[update] zip? That would be a big NoNo. Try this. Works as expected.

View PostLeoD, on 19 February 2012 - 08:40 AM, said:

I think you've messed something up. Did you put your changes into the HRP[update] zip? That would be a big NoNo. Try this. Works as expected.

Yes indeed :lol: I replaced the images and md3 and firstperson.def code right in polymost_hrp-5.1.292.zip with their counterparts from the PolyMER 5.1 full HRP zip.

So what you're saying then is to leave the polymost_hrp-5.1.292.zip alone completely?
And any code/images/etc I drop into z_pack_polymost-5.1.292.zip will override what's in polymost_hrp-5.1.292.zip?

Also an unrelated Polymost question, the cavegirl.
  • I noticed there are two cavegirl entries in Z-pack's characters_polymost.def. The first entry is commented out. What's the difference/use between these two entries?
  • The xxx_pack differs from the z_pack in that the xxx_pack contains only 1325_cavedancer.png. z_pack contains the .png, but also a 1325_cavedancer.md3 and an entry in characters_polymost.def. Just swapping the png files doesn't work (I'm guessing the xxx_pack cavegirl doesn't conform to the z_pack md3). commenting out both entries in character_polymost.def and replacing the .png with the xxx_pack one had a very peculiar result of reverting the cavegirl back to the low-res one found in tiles05.art There must be something I am missing, how can I replace the cavegirl in z_pack?

[edit]: The Devastator in your modified z_pack works like a charm. Merged in my previous z_pack changes and I'm good to go! Thanks! you rock! Can you tell me what I was doing wrong?

This post has been edited by GreatSudoku: 19 February 2012 - 10:24 AM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostGreatSudoku, on 19 February 2012 - 09:20 AM, said:

So what you're saying then is to leave the polymost_hrp-5.1.292.zip alone completely?

Of course. How could anyone help you with stuff when you silently mess with "commonly known" files?

And any code/images/etc I drop into z_pack_polymost-5.1.292.zip will override what's in polymost_hrp-5.1.292.zip?
DEFs with the same name are not loaded sequentially. EDuke32 will use the last one it finds. (The Z-Pack's one or the one lying around unzipped in the EDuke's CWD). Same goes for any other stuff like ART, VOC, MD3, PNG, OGG...

Also an unrelated Polymost question, the cavegirl.
Can't remember details. Once a new model/skin turned up which I didn't like that much. Look at the files' dates or search the forum posts. Look for old XXX-packs. Skin's JPG/PNG must match model's MD3. Plus, there is some stuff in the packs simply for archival reasons. No idea if all of that can be restored to work again. Compare with official HRP ZIPs.

Can you tell me what I was doing wrong?
I don't have your ZIPs, and you should be able to find out for yourself by now.

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

Just to warn you, I have made my "threat" true and released a new HRP update pack (two new textures and the FOV fix for the shotgun). Dunno if you can turn this into a new Polymost version, but I am confident you will now have some time until the next change will happen. :lol:

View PostLeoD, on 18 February 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

[ the gloves are a nice touch (though they don't appear when Duke looks in a mirror). ]

Someone would have to come up with a gloved skin 1405 of the duke model. (Never noticed that btw...)

I was just playing, looked in the mirror and saw that you added the glove-in-mirror functionality. You evil genius!

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostGreatSudoku, on 19 February 2012 - 01:37 PM, said:

I was just playing, looked in the mirror and saw that you added the glove-in-mirror functionality. You evil genius!
Engineer. (Actually I did not add anything btw.)

View PostNightFright, on 19 February 2012 - 01:34 PM, said:

Just to warn you, I have made my "threat" true and released a new HRP update pack (two new textures and the FOV fix for the shotgun). Dunno if you can turn this into a new Polymost version, but I am confident you will now have some time until the next change will appen. :P
Packs have been waiting on my disk since Friday. Did I not say I'm prepared? Uploading... :lol:
No shotgun FOV fix for Polymost of course. Choose for yourself if you want to redownload for a seldom used texture and another one that only appears in usermaps. (Otherwise they are really good work.)
EDIT: Since I need to re-upload anyway, two backported textures from Roma Loom made it into the pack. :P

This post has been edited by LeoD: 20 February 2012 - 08:04 AM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

5.1.295 - Keeping up with Polymer HRP update...

Polymost HRP Update Pack 5.1.295 :

updated : 0150 & 0157 Polymer textures backported by Roma Loom
not updated : Polymer shotgun FOV fix
added : 0281 & 4266 from Polymer HRP; some md3 model conversions by Tea Monster
removed : projections
changed : added "_polymost" to all DEF files' names

Z-Pack 5.1.295 : (previous 5.1.292 versions will still work with 5.1.295 HRPs)

Polymer and Polymost version joined to one ZIP.

added : some md3 model conversions by Tea Monster
changed : added "_polymost" to all Polymost related DEF files' names.

Download links at post#1

This post has been edited by LeoD: 22 February 2012 - 05:47 PM

• The Truth is in here

All new Polymost HRP files are now mirrored on the HRP site.

User is offline   supergoofy 

polymost_hrp-5.1.295.zip (387.4 Mb)

http://jumbofiles.com/nugovvnq70ec

md5: 1ba30e5dc8e424ffd6d9dcd2d00e87f4

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

Four more backported textures (152-155) from Roma Loom. :lol: I won't update my update right now, but since the new polymer pistol might trigger Polymer HRP, you shouldn't have to wait too long. While I don't think that people were busy playing DNF until recently, it's interesting that lots of new stuff emerge all around the Duke3D area currently.

• The Truth is in here

Full Polymost HRP file is up on HRP webspace. The new pistol is an important improvement, but I will probably wait until the end of February at least now before I release anything new. This is also because I hope Plagman will locate and fix the animation problem in the Polymer renderer which affects many animated models, including the pistol.

This post has been edited by NightFright: 23 February 2012 - 12:36 AM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

NightFright, I have a question concerning texture 0749 mentioned by Mia Max in the main HRP thread (and some others):
The JPGs of 0151, 0181, 191[_d], 749, and 884 were removed as of r144 and later returned as PNGs with r147. Were they converted or are the PNGs the originals which had not been put into the HRP in the first place for file size reasons? (I hope you can remember...)

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

If you have both files to compare, you should be able to tell if you zoom in closely, or use something like GIMP's difference optimization (put the two images as layers, use this (it's an animation plugin; use "difference" and not "for GIF"), and if one is completely transparent then they are identical.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

First HRP repository commits. :lol:
If you take a look at the r300 changes you can see what's planned as the first steps of Polymost HRP recovery.

View PostHendricks266, on 04 March 2012 - 01:34 PM, said:

If you have both files to compare, you should be able to tell if you zoom in closely, or use something like GIMP's difference optimization (put the two images as layers, use this (it's an animation plugin; use "difference" and not "for GIF"), and if one is completely transparent then they are identical.
No idea what to do in GIMP :P , but a 1000% zoom in IrfanView shows no difference. So I assume the PNG derives from the JPG. Is JPG about to be disposed in the long run? The question is: Should I convert the Polymost JPGs to PNG before putting them back into the repo?

This post has been edited by LeoD: 05 March 2012 - 07:43 AM

• The Truth is in here

View PostLeoD, on 04 March 2012 - 12:41 PM, said:

NightFright, I have a question concerning texture 0749 mentioned by Mia Max in the main HRP thread (and some others):
The JPGs of 0151, 0181, 191[_d], 749, and 884 were removed as of r144 and later returned as PNGs with r147. Were they converted or are the PNGs the originals which had not been put into the HRP in the first place for file size reasons? (I hope you can remember...)

I deleted them, and when people complained about it, I returned them, but in PNG file format since I thought we should eventually get rid of JPG files in general. Nothing else was changed about them.

Maybe it should be considered to create a new directory within HRP structure for Polymost only content and put everything related to it in there. This way, we would also see what's not defined with current Polymer definitions, and it would be much easier to switch between Polymost and Polymer by actually later just providing override definition files which refer to the other folder.

This post has been edited by NightFright: 05 March 2012 - 11:55 AM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostNightFright, on 05 March 2012 - 11:50 AM, said:

I deleted them, and when people complained about it, I returned them, but in PNG file format since I thought we should eventually get rid of JPG files in general. Nothing else was changed about them.
OK, I'll convert the JPGs which are about to return into PNGs (not many anyway).

Maybe it should be considered to create a new directory within HRP structure for Polymost only content and put everything related to it in there. This way, we would also see what's not defined with current Polymer definitions, and it would be much easier to switch between Polymost and Polymer by actually later just providing override definition files which refer to the other folder.

I have thought about that, too, but I haven't come to a conclusion yet which is the most suitable structure. Creating a Polymost directory near toplevel might turn the maintenance of the Polymost DEFs into a mess and files would have to be moved around with each polymerization. However, having two different models with their respective skins within the same directory would be ugly, too. As far as the distinction between Polymer and Polymost is concerned I'd prefer some script that parses the DEFs and lists all files mentioned.
I'll do the easy things first and once the polymost_hrp_override file has boiled down to a minimum of ugly stuff (in terms of returning into the repo) we can look further.

pal/highpal / file name question:
If I understand correctly the Polymer highpal feature is to replace the palettes.
Textures 251/252 have diffuse maps with a lot of alt-palettes. I'd rename them to 0251_10_d.png and so on in order to put back the Polymost alt-palettes. You're OK with that?

One more file name question:
Polymerized textures 258, 276, 1215 have glow maps that differ from their Polymost predecessors. Should I rename the Polymer versions to 258_d_g.png/258_g_d or better rename the returning Polymost glow maps like 258_polymost_g.png/258_g_polymost.png?

Some textures (301, 305, 360, 361, 363, 725) have a diffuse map, but no normal/specular maps what makes them look bad. Were the missing maps never created or did they get lost somewhere?

• The Truth is in here

Textures 251/252 have diffuse maps with a lot of alt-palettes. I'd rename them to 0251_10_d.png and so on in order to put back the Polymost alt-palettes. You're OK with that?

Well, it's not like you need to ask me or anyone for permission to do changes. :lol: Anyway, if you are asking for my opinion, I guess it will make sense, even though it will surely bloat my Polymer update pack (especially when it's about textures that didn't actually change). xD

Polymerized textures 258, 276, 1215 have glow maps that differ from their Polymost predecessors. Should I rename the Polymer versions to 258_d_g.png/258_g_d or better rename the returning Polymost glow maps like 258_polymost_g.png/258_g_polymost.png?

IMHO we should avoid introducing even more new naming conventions, it's complicated enough the way it is already. I would say go for the <tilenum>_d_<g/s/n> version, it's the same for the other textures.

Some textures (301, 305, 360, 361, 363, 725) have a diffuse map, but no normal/specular maps what makes them look bad. Were the missing maps never created or did they get lost somewhere?

Yeah, that's actually stuff that sucks hard. Unfortunately, these textures were added a bit prematurely, hoping that the missing parts would get added soon after it. As you may guess, it never happened. These replacements look nicer than the Polymost versions, but they could be considerably better if they got finished. BTW you will find examples like these throughout the pack if you look closely enough, that's why we still have to label it a WIP release.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostLeoD, on 05 March 2012 - 12:48 PM, said:

OK, I'll convert the JPGs which are about to return into PNGs (not many anyway).

NO, NO, NO, NO!

NEVER convert something from JPEG to PNG! Not only does that arbitrarily inflate file size, it creates a false impression that the file never underwent any degrading lossy compression which it in fact did as a JPEG.

I thought we should eventually get rid of JPG files in general.

We should only reject new JPEG submissions. There is zero, actually negative reason to kill all the existing JPEGs. It is not at all an upgrade like MD2 --> MD3.

This post has been edited by Hendricks266: 05 March 2012 - 07:58 PM

User is offline   Plagman 

• Former VP of Media Operations

MD2 -> MD3 isn't an upgrade either; exporting to MD2 damages the model beyond repair. If you convert it to MD3, the compression artifacts will still be there. Pretty much like above, the only hope is to re-export from the source material.

• The Truth is in here

Well, I am not doing it any more. I was doing it back then. :lol: Anyway, we should try to remake all jpeg skins/textures eventually. Converting them won't help at all, ofc.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

The first part of reviving Polymost HRP is done (r309). All remaining Polymost textures outside the repository will require bringing back their old MD3 models. You can have a look at those by downloading the bleeding edge override pack from Post #1. There are several possibilities how to put them back in:
-Polymost folder hierarchy starting at the top of the HRP hierarchy (I'd leave out the textures folder at least.)
-Polymost folders at lowest levels, like monsters_polymost (this would be my current favorite)
-No new folders but rename Polymer stuff, or Polymost stuff, or both, accordingly within their respective subfolders
Any opinions or other ideas are welcome.

Then there are the Polymost maphacks. Except for backward changes for the old 603 hangbabe I have simply deleted the Polymer lighting. This can reduce the performance hit when Polymost HRP users temporarily turn on Polymer, to play new TROR maps for example. However, since they are not addressed by DEFs there is currently no way of putting them into the repository. (What about some ifdef thingy for parsing maphacks, too? :lol: )

View PostNightFright, on 05 March 2012 - 02:20 PM, said:

Well, it's not like you need to ask me or anyone for permission to do changes. :P Anyway, if you are asking for my opinion, I guess it will make sense, even though it will surely bloat my Polymer update pack (especially when it's about textures that didn't actually change). xD

Current numbers:
-Polymer HRP 5.1(.285) : 607MiB
-r295 update pack : 17MiB
-r309 update pack : 58MiB (r295 included ofc + Pistol + Polymost stuff + renaming overhead)
-Full Polymer HRP 5.1.309 : 633MiB (compression level 0)
-Remaining Polymost override pack 5.1.309 : 18MiB

This post has been edited by LeoD: 07 March 2012 - 02:58 PM

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options