Duke4.net Forums: PolyMOST HRP / Custom Z-Pack (gloves and more...) / GreyDuke - Duke4.net Forums

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PolyMOST HRP / Custom Z-Pack (gloves and more...) / GreyDuke  "Come get some ... gloves"

User is offline   randir14 

-edit nevermind

This post has been edited by randir14: 04 May 2013 - 10:52 PM

User is offline   OctoBane 

Hello Leod,I Really like using the Zpack,but I am having a problem with it ,I followed your instructions on how to install it,and used the provided bat file for Dukplus,but I am still not seeing your newer laser gun,so I just took your Zpack zip and unzipped it in to the Dukeplus folder and it is showing up now,putting into the auto load folder didn't work for some reason,also is you NixFix patch included with the newest Zpack,and your polymost override pack?,or do I need to add them as well?also do I just put the NixFix patch in the autoload folder,or unzip it into the the Dukeplus folder itself? sorry for asking so many questions,I am a newbe at this ,but I have playedI Duke for years when I was younger.Thanks BTW Do I also need to tick the polymer box when using both your mods.

This post has been edited by OctoBane: 06 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

OctoBane, on 06 June 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:

Hello Leod,I Really like using the Zpack,but I am having a problem with it ,I followed your instructions on how to install it,and used the provided bat file for Dukplus,but I am still not seeing your newer laser gun,so I just took your Zpack zip and unzipped it in to the Dukeplus folder and it is showing up now,putting into the auto load folder didn't work for some reason,also is you NixFix patch included with the newest Zpack,and your polymost override pack?,or do I need to add them as well?also do I just put the NixFix patch in the autoload folder,or unzip it into the the Dukeplus folder itself? sorry for asking so many questions,I am a newbe at this ,but I have playedI Duke for years when I was younger.Thanks BTW Do I also need to tick the polymer box when using both your mods.
I think I've somewhat mislead you with my post in the other thread. I'll try to sort it out:

The NixFix should have no prerequisites other than DukePlus itself. IIRC DukePlus can be played without HRP with certain restrictions. (I've just added a NixFix download compatible to the latest full HRP release 5.2.413.) I have only put NixFix into this thread in order to keep the download links to my contributions together. It's the only one that is meant to be unzipped (and copied over the files of a current vanilla DukePlus installation).

The Polymost Override Pack is mostly addressed to people who can't run the default Polymer HRP at acceptable frame rates because their PC/graphics card is too weak. You must check the Polymer box when running the Polymer HRP. You should uncheck it when running the Polymost HRP, although checking it will give you some Polymer effects/features which are not HRP-related (but may decrease your frame rate as well). Since the Override Pack is not DukePlus related, it does not contain NixFix.

The Z-Packs are meant to reside in autoload like the HRP files. (Do not rename.) Unzipping it to DukePlus should work as well indeed, without overwriting any original files. They contain the NixFix 'functionality' as well. (Which btw. means mostly to adapt the DEF files to the actual upper/lower cases of the DukePlus files.) The 'new' laser gun is actually the old one (until DukePlus 2.06). The Z-Pack is made to work with both Polymost and Polymer HRP.

Conclusion: Do a clean DukePlus install. If you do not plan to use the Z-Pack all the time, unzip the NixFix and overwrite the vanilla DukePlus files. Everything else goes into autoload. The version numbers of the downloads you actually use should match. (currently either 5.2.413 or 5.2.486 - the 5.2.486 update pack adds the new Polymer-only Cycloid and Duke models, except for the DukePlus Dukebots.) If things still don't work post your eduke32.log as an attachment.

User is offline   OctoBane 

Thanks Leod for all your help,and hardwork.

This post has been edited by OctoBane: 06 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

- Keeping track with HRP 5.3.565

Patching the previous Z-Pack version seems to have introduced/revealed an issue with too many blood splats showing up in DukePlus ... to be investigated.

Downloads: Post#1 as usual.

This post has been edited by LeoD: 01 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

awesome, thanx for updating your Z-pack so fast leod :P

after i saw the HRP got updated yesterday i been eagerly waiting for update to Z-pack and hoping you'd update it soon!
so its awesome that you updated it this fast <3

EDIT: also thanx for leaving the lines for the original DP lasergun in the cons so i could easily revert back to using the DP lasergun <3

This post has been edited by splitterface: 30 September 2013 - 11:10 PM

User is offline   neoacix 

Thanks for the new DP NixFix!

Anyways... i still got 1 error:

Error: file "highres/sprites/firstperson/2532_cliphand.png" does not exist
Invalid frame name on line dukeplus.def:117
Removing model 468 due to errors.

Doesn't bothers me, but I thought it would be good to tell you. :P
Using latest eduke, latest HRP and your latest NixFix.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

splitterface, on 30 September 2013 - 10:39 PM, said:

thanx for updating your Z-pack so fast leod :P
Since I usually try to keep my local copy synced with the HRP repo it's not a big deal actually.

splitterface, on 30 September 2013 - 10:39 PM, said:

also thanx for leaving the lines for the original DP lasergun in the cons so i could easily revert back to using the DP lasergun <3
I try to keep my changes transparent. The original files can be found in the z_bkp subfolder.

dpax, on 01 October 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

Anyways... i still got 1 error:

Error: file "highres/sprites/firstperson/2532_cliphand.png" does not exist
Invalid frame name on line dukeplus.def:117
Removing model 468 due to errors.

Doesn't bothers me, but I thought it would be good to tell you. :P
I didn't tackle this message on purpose. I don't remember details but I think I decided that it wasn't worth the effort of making and later maintaining a fix for that. Should have no visible impact.

The polymost override is awesome, it's saved me a hell of a lot of trouble.
By the way, is the crosshair supposed to still be white?

This post has been edited by darkprince227: 22 October 2013 - 03:54 AM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

darkprince227, on 22 October 2013 - 03:46 AM, said:

I don't think so. I'll look into this.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

darkprince227, on 22 October 2013 - 03:46 AM, said:

LeoD, on 27 October 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

I don't think so. I'll look into this.
Finally had the time and nerve to hunt this down. Could be interpreted as a Polymost renderer shortcoming revealed be a not-so-recent HRP addition.
Polymost Override Pack downloads updated with fix.

User is offline   Stabs 

now i would love to include these gloves again in the DNE update, however, there is the issue of the new dukeplus laser and chaingun needing skins and at least 1 new skin for the custom hand animations like the flipoff (the 3 animations use the one skin)

do they also work with the latest HRP weapons too including appropriate spec/height map files?

EDIT : New DP laser, chaingun and my 3 custom hud hand animations all use the same surface file for the hand so its only one edit, but these really need their height / spec maps too

This post has been edited by DanM: 26 February 2014 - 02:26 AM

User is offline   Stabs 

well i had a go at it and made gloved minigun and laser pistol skins for the new dukeplus

actually really like the minigun one, makes it look so much meaner

also they seem to work fine with hud animations too

Attached Image: wire.jpg

User is offline   Stabs 

k so here is the first beta of the other weapons of the newer polymer HRP, maps actually work pretty well give it a more leather look

if anyone has model viewer and can at lest mark the area where the gloves are still skin when you reload the pistol that would be great

Attached Image: duke_hand_d.png

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

DanM, on 26 February 2014 - 04:24 AM, said:

well i had a go at it and made gloved minigun and laser pistol skins for the new dukeplus

DanM, on 26 February 2014 - 05:41 AM, said:

k so here is the first beta of the other weapons of the newer polymer HRP, maps actually work pretty well give it a more leather look
if anyone has model viewer and can at lest mark the area where the gloves are still skin when you reload the pistol that would be great

Holy shit, DanM, you're my hero! I tried those several times but gave up due to GIMP noobishness.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but the minigun/lasergun arm is green for me ingame:
Attached Image: lasergun.jpg Attached Image: minigun.jpg
I used poor man's model viewer for some screenshots of the Polymer gloved hand (no idea if it's helpful):
Attached Image: pistol-reload.jpg Attached Image: shotgun.jpg Attached Image: shotgun-bob.jpg
Attached Image: shotgun-reload.jpg Attached Image: chaingun.jpg Attached Image: rpg.jpg

User is offline   Stabs 

greens probably from the spec/ hieght styff not mixing nice

seems to be run and looking din under pal 29 tho, eh ill fix it tomoz

User is offline   Stabs 

fixed final glove version, no more gap in the pistols.

the dukeplus laser / minigun green problem seems related to it being a jpg, i changed it to a PNG so it contains a slighty modded dukeplus.def file

https://www.mediafir...293uhi8gl7k1n4g

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

DanM, on 28 February 2014 - 10:10 AM, said:

fixed final glove version, no more gap in the pistols.

the dukeplus laser / minigun green problem seems related to it being a jpg, i changed it to a PNG so it contains a slighty modded dukeplus.def file
Looks like a Z-Pack update is upon us. :blink:

User is offline   Stabs 

before you do that dude your gunna have make custom pal skins for the keycard hands, the highpal system will change the blue on the gloves to the relative card, or see if there is a command that makes a pal ignore highpal usage

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

DanM, on 01 March 2014 - 11:20 AM, said:

before you do that dude your gunna have make custom pal skins for the keycard hands, the highpal system will change the blue on the gloves to the relative card, or see if there is a command that makes a pal ignore highpal usage
Nah, highpal does a bad job on keycard colours anyway, therefore I'll simply keep using the Polymost versions for Polymer Z-Pack (and probably for pistol and shotgun as well).

User is offline   Stabs 

k, ill just make a custom work around for DNE, it also makes some of the EDF soldiers vests yellow

is there some command to make it ignore highpal in def and just use old pal system / alt texture

User is offline   Plagman 

• Former VP of Media Operations

Is it highpal itself that's the problem for the keycards or the lookups we currently have in the HRP? Maybe they just need to be tweaked..

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

^If you have to assign "fault" to the situation:

DanM, on 01 March 2014 - 11:20 AM, said:

This would have to be a combination of the use of a blue on the gloves that falls well within Duke 3D's palette-swap region, and the fact that #2568 contains Duke's arm in addition to the keycard, and the whole thing is palswapped.

Posted Image

LeoD, on 01 March 2014 - 03:42 PM, said:

Nah, highpal does a bad job on keycard colours anyway, therefore I'll simply keep using the Polymost versions for Polymer Z-Pack (and probably for pistol and shotgun as well).

This is probably the fault of the keycard skin for using a blue that is not accurate to the original tile, which should be corrected if true.

User is offline   Stabs 

no the gloves are yellow when using a yellow key thanks to highpal, iam going to have to write a new skin for it and hope highpal still dosnt overwrite it

This post has been edited by DanM: 02 March 2014 - 04:59 AM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

Plagman, on 01 March 2014 - 09:02 PM, said:

Is it highpal itself that's the problem for the keycards or the lookups we currently have in the HRP? Maybe they just need to be tweaked..
No idea, the non-blue keys just look bad IMO.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

I've made an alternative version of the Megaton HRP Override Pack which replaces the poorly rendered (by Megaton) first person weapon models with 2D sprites from Duke Nukem 3D: Forever made by Wesker500 aka xMobilemux.

Download from the Other Stuff section of Post #1.

This post has been edited by LeoD: 04 September 2014 - 03:46 PM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

Double Post. :)

This post has been edited by LeoD: 04 September 2014 - 03:46 PM

Hello everybody !!

I'm having a weird problem with launching Attrition with its Z-Pack bat file, I know this problem has already been posted but I tried what you guies had advised (re-installing Attrition" but no can do it doesn't do anything :

I tells me that there are errors in Eduke-Z.CON and asks if I should use internal defaults and if I say "no" it cancels launch and if I say "yes" it tells me I must buy the game from GOG ...
And if I launch it with the original Attrition HRP bat and Z-Pack in the autoload folder I do get the gloves and the new fonts but I don't get the new laser gun (and the current one isn't gloved), the new attrition shotgun isn't gloved and the RPG is now 2D sprite.
As I said I tried re-installing Attrition but it didn't work, at least it started easier cause I put HRP in an autoload while I didn't for my previous instal which made it quite hard to instal but still.

How do you think I could fix that ?
What should I do with the CON files ? I'm thinking about replacing EDuke's CON file by the Z-Pack's attrition CON but I'm affraid of what it could do :/
BTW I'm using the latest HRP, the latest Z-Pack and the very latest EDuke (r4593).
Also I tried installing it with DukePlus and although it took me 2 tries it worked perfectly although I can now change DP settings even in DP maps while they're supposed to be locked, is it a problem with "Nixx fix" or with the Z-Pack's DP bat ?

Thanks in advance for the replies ^^

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

I haven't dealt with the Attrition part of the Z-Pack for a while. (I usually don't play Attrition myself, the Z-Pack stuff was mostly implemented based on the similarities to DukePlus.)

thedrawliner, on 06 October 2014 - 08:48 AM, said:

I'm having a weird problem with launching Attrition with its Z-Pack bat file, I know this problem has already been posted but I tried what you guies had advised (re-installing Attrition" but no can do it doesn't do anything
Post your eduke32.log.

I tells me that there are errors in Eduke-Z.CON
Do you have a matching Attrition version? 1.60 beta 4 from Fissile Materials isn't supported yet.

I tells me that there are errors in Eduke-Z.CON and asks if I should use internal defaults and if I say "no" it cancels launch and if I say "yes" it tells me I must buy the game from GOG ...
Are you sure you're not using the shareware GRP file? Try adding -usecwd to the command line in the batch file.

What should I do with the CON files ? I'm thinking about replacing EDuke's CON file by the Z-Pack's attrition CON but I'm affraid of what it could do :/
No, the Z-Pack is not (no longer) intended to be copied over existing files or archive contents.

BTW I'm using the latest HRP, the latest Z-Pack
r5.3[.565] or repository snapshot?

and the very latest EDuke (r4593).
Try r4488 or my r4495 build from post #1.

Also I tried installing it with DukePlus and although it took me 2 tries it worked perfectly although I can now change DP settings even in DP maps while they're supposed to be locked, is it a problem with "Nixx fix" or with the Z-Pack's DP bat ?
Both very unlikely. Example map?

_Here's my EDuke32 log (I said yes when it asked for internal default) :

EDuke32 2.0.0devel r4593 (32-bit)
Compiled Sep 7 2014 11:17:13
Application parameters: -jattrition -xattrition/z/EDUKE-z.CON -cachesize 131072
Using CON file "attrition/z/EDUKE-z.CON".
Cache size: 131072kB
Using C:/Program Files (x86)/EDuke32 - Attrition HRP Z/ for game data
Using attrition/ for game data
Checking for updates...
Connecting to http://eduke32.sourceforge.net
Current version is 0... no updates available
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (build 6.1.7601)
Initializing SDL system interface (compiled against SDL version 2.0.3, found version 2.0.3)
Using "windows" video driver
Searching for game data...
Using C:/Program Files (x86)/EDuke32 - Attrition HRP Z/attrition/ for game data
Using "DUKE3D.GRP" as main game data file.
Using group file "autoload/duke3d_hrp.zip".
Using group file "autoload/duke3d_polymost_hrp_override-5.3.565.zip".
Using group file "autoload/z_pack-5.3.565.zip".
Compiling: attrition/z/EDUKE-z.CON (41 bytes)
Including: attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON (323812 bytes)
Updated eduke32.cfg
Using config file "attrition/att.cfg".
Using DEF file: attrition/z/att_hrp-z.def.
Including: attrition/attcons/ATTDEFS.CON (162614 bytes)
Including: attrition/attcons/ATTUSER.CON (46966 bytes)
attrition/attcons/ATTUSER.CON:44: warning: ignored redefinition of `MAXSPRITES' to 13500 (old: 16384).
Including: attrition/attcons/LIGHTS.CON (2591 bytes)
Including: attrition/z/attcons/ATTHUD-z.CON (60281 bytes)
attrition/z/attcons/ATTHUD-z.CON: In event `EVENT_DISPLAYCROSSHAIR':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTHUD-z.CON:1517: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTHUD-z.CON: In event `EVENT_DISPLAYREST':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTHUD-z.CON:1636: error: symbol `classchoice' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTHUD-z.CON:1643: error: symbol `classchoice' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTHUD-z.CON:1650: error: symbol `classchoice' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTHUD-z.CON:1657: error: symbol `classchoice' is not a game variable.
Including: attrition/attcons/ATTPLAYER.CON (131774 bytes)
attrition/attcons/ATTPLAYER.CON: In state `kludges':
attrition/attcons/ATTPLAYER.CON:3337: warning: `nullop' found without `else'
Including: attrition/attcons/ATTRAND.CON (25112 bytes)
Including: attrition/attcons/ATTMON.CON (322807 bytes)
attrition/attcons/ATTMON.CON: In state `motionblur':
attrition/attcons/ATTMON.CON:2397: warning: symbol `motionblur' already used for game variable.
Including: attrition/attcons/ATTWAR.CON (13296 bytes)
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `AMMO':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:6927: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:6934: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `FREEZEAMMO':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:6961: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `SHOTGUNAMMO':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:6995: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7002: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `CRYSTALAMMO':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7056: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `GROWAMMO':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7084: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `BATTERYAMMO':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7118: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7129: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7136: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `DEVISTATORAMMO':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7167: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `RPGAMMO':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7199: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7206: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `HBOMBAMMO':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7235: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `RPGSPRITE':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7267: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `SHOTGUNSPRITE':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7299: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7315: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `MINIGUNSPRITE':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7352: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7358: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7376: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `DUKENUKE':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7690: error: symbol `nukelevel' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7727: error: symbol `nukelevel' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `DUKENUKE2':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:7810: error: symbol `nukelevel' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `FIRSTGUNSPRITE':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:8068: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `LASERPISTOL':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:8116: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:8118: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `CHAINGUNSPRITE':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:8221: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:8227: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `SHRINKERSPRITE':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:8262: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `GROWSPRITEICON':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:8298: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `FREEZESPRITE':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:8329: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In actor `DEVISTATORSPRITE':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:8358: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In event `EVENT_QUICKKICK':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:13553: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:13553: error: symbol `tankslow' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON: In event `EVENT_PROCESSINPUT':
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:13624: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:13624: error: symbol `tankslow' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:13788: error: symbol `class' is not a game variable.
attrition/z/attcons/ATTGAME-z.CON:13788: error: symbol `tankslow' is not a game variable.
Found 3 warning(s), 43 error(s).
Yes

_I've checked the Attrition change log and it seems that I have the 1.6b4, if "b4" means "Beta 4" then I guess this might be the real source of the problem ...

_No I'm sure I'm using a regular atomic edition grp, any mod I instaled while using that GRP had the particularities and fonts of the comercial atomic edition, and I don't know how to add command lines to Batch files, I never edited such files in my whole informatic adventures :/

_Yes it's the 5,3,565, I got it from Duke4net and I have both the normal and polymost override packs ziped and in the "autoload" folder.

_r4495 ? I didn't know it had been updated so soon O_o I'll try using this version if our previous thoughts don't work (about possibly using the previous attrition instead of the latest).

_I haven't tested this that much but so far only "Have Fun Storming The Castle" does that, I can change whatever I want with no restriction, But I'm starting to wonder if that may be linked to the fact that in order to test if Z-Pack realy worked I went in the DP Hub and used DNSTUFF and then headed in that level because I knew a laser pistol was near and DNSTUFF doesn't give us that weapon. I've tried the 3 first maps without cheating and I couldn't change settings but just in case I'm not going to test that with another map, I don't want to screw them up and have to memorize all the settings of every single maps T_T

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options