Duke4.net Forums: Why does Gearbox pimp DNF like they've actually worked serious on it? - Duke4.net Forums

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why does Gearbox pimp DNF like they've actually worked serious on it?

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostMr.Deviance, on Oct 23 2010, 10:09 AM, said:

... you're just a dumb and boring person with a questionable sexual orientation (based on your avatar), that likes to always post against the current to provoke and annoy anybody that has some valid points.

Now this is the dumbest thing I have read this month. Not sure if I should laugh or cry about this 'valid point'.

View PostLeoD, on Oct 23 2010, 10:46 AM, said:

Now this is the dumbest thing I have read this month. Not sure if I should laugh or cry about this 'valid point'.

I think you should laugh. I know I did, when I wrote the dumbest thing that you have read this month.

User is offline   You 

View PostMr.Deviance, on Oct 23 2010, 11:53 AM, said:

I think you should laugh. I know I did, when I wrote the dumbest thing that you have read this month.

You just got me for the first time ever. Normally I see your avatar and just move past, I never look at the name. With the changed avatar, I read your post and thought it was going to be a proper post, then I seen the username.

View PostYou, on Oct 23 2010, 12:32 PM, said:

You just got me for the first time ever. Normally I see your avatar and just move past, I never look at the name. With the changed avatar, I read your post and thought it was going to be a proper post, then I seen the username.

Lucky me...

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

I believe CultureShock, 3dwizard, Jeager, and Mr.Deviance are all the same person. They're all completely mind-numbingly stupid and post like they actually have a point and are taking the higher ground. All of which are now ignore'd now, luckily.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 23 October 2010 - 03:12 PM

User is offline   ferran275 

View PostMusicallyInspired, on Oct 23 2010, 04:11 PM, said:

I believe CultureShock, 3dwizard, Jeager, and Mr.Deviance are all the same person. They're all completely mind-numbingly stupid and post like they actually have a point and are taking the higher ground. All of which are now ignore'd now, luckily.

I actually haven't seen 3dwizard in a long time, is he still around?

View PostMusicallyInspired, on Oct 23 2010, 03:11 PM, said:

Wow, seems like you have quite a list there! It looks like you hate lots of people here. Are you sure you're not the one with a problem?
When so many people begin to annoy you on a forum, then you should start considering that you might be the dumb one, not them.
I think It's called being antisocial and I think that's exactly what your problem is.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 23 October 2010 - 05:03 PM

How about you both STFU and we get back on topic? In my opinion, the information is there for those who're that interested in the game's history and don't already know. We are in the Information Age, after all. Even if some/most people don't decide to read up, 3D Realms/ Triptych(Is that how it's spelled?) will still get profit from the game because Gearbox is pimping it hard. People who have been around through the harsh times will be pleased to finally have it, and the people who caught wind of it from PAX and nothing before get to have some fun. Win win.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Oh look, more blocked messages from Mr.Deviance.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Mr.Deviance.

· View this post
· Un-ignore Mr.Deviance

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 23 October 2010 - 07:05 PM

View PostBraveTriforcer, on Oct 23 2010, 05:56 PM, said:

How about you both STFU and we get back on topic? In my opinion, the information is there for those who're that interested in the game's history and don't already know. We are in the Information Age, after all. Even if some/most people don't decide to read up, 3D Realms/ Triptych(Is that how it's spelled?) will still get profit from the game because Gearbox is pimping it hard. People who have been around through the harsh times will be pleased to finally have it, and the people who caught wind of it from PAX and nothing before get to have some fun. Win win.

Agreed. But this topic is getting old very fast. Like I said before, gearbox did give credit to 3drealms in the end, so this debate is kind of solved imo.

View PostMusicallyInspired, on Oct 23 2010, 07:05 PM, said:

Oh look, more blocked messages from Mr.Deviance.

HAHAHA, saved by the block button :( . When you can't keep up with a conversation, you press the panic... I mean the block button and you are saved.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 24 October 2010 - 04:26 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostMr.Deviance, on Oct 23 2010, 08:56 PM, said:

Wow, seems like you have quite a list there! It looks like you hate lots of people here. Are you sure you're not the one with a problem?
When so many people begin to annoy you on a forum, then you should start considering that you might be the dumb one, not them.
I think It's called being antisocial and I think that's exactly what your problem is.

Being anti-social is a blessing.

View PostMr.Deviance, on Oct 23 2010, 05:56 PM, said:

Idiot. HE isn't the one with the problem just those guys are such pricks he and many others don't like them.

View Postblackharted, on Oct 24 2010, 12:02 PM, said:

Idiot. HE isn't the one with the problem just those guys are such pricks he and many others don't like them.

He's a dumbass and if you don't see this, then so are you.

View PostMr.Deviance, on Oct 24 2010, 02:06 PM, said:

He's a dumbass and if you don't see this, then so are you.

He IS a dumbass. End of story.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options