Duke4.net Forums: Blood - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blood

Did anything happen here or is there no active Blood port project? =\

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

If it existed you'd see a thread about it.

User is offline   Mateos 

Good evening,

I resurrect this old topic to avoid making a new one; I'd like to know how are stored the weapon and enemies stats for it, and where? For Duke they're in CON files, but with Blood I don't know where to look at, I just hope they're not hard-coded?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Mateos

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

In the versions of the code I've seen, they're hard coded. I don't know if later versions had them in a table or not, but I think the values are also scaled dependent on the skill level chosen.

View PostTerminX, on 18 January 2015 - 03:12 PM, said:

In the versions of the code I've seen, they're hard coded. I don't know if later versions had them in a table or not, but I think the values are also scaled dependent on the skill level chosen.

Enemies, definitely. They're far stronger in harder settings.

User is offline   Mateos 

Thank you for your help :lol:

User is offline   Mr. Tibbs 

A little off-topic, but there's a really cool post over at The Postmortem on how Kevin Kilstrom made the models for Blood.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

"It's a pretty simple setup with just wire for the joints. I would have loved to have machined some ball and socket joints but I didn't have the tools or the money for that back then. The bulky body segments were made with this stuff called Friendly Plastic. His face doesn't actually have much detail at all because once he was digitized into the computer and shrunk down, you wouldn't be able to see any detail anyway. Also, I painted the top half of his face black so that it would always be in the shadow of his hat."

User is offline   Mateos 

It's a general topic about Blood in Gaming section, and it's a great post :lol: Thank you for sharing it!

User is offline   Max Payne 

• Skinny little Russian liberal faggot

Those are awesome figures wish I had them damn especially Caleb and the Gargoyle

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options