Duke4.net Forums: ***Please Read This Before Posting Problems Or Bugs.*** - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

***Please Read This Before Posting Problems Or Bugs.***  "What you need to do to get help."

User is offline   Mblackwell 

• Evil Overlord

Troubleshooting EDuke32 article on EDukeWiki

Original post contents, merged into the wiki:

Spoiler

Music: The Rejected Applications (listen now)
EDuke32 || EDuke32 Wiki || Latest EDuke32 Snapshots
I'm getting too old for this shit...

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• EDuke32 Senior Developer

I took the liberty of replacing the OP text with a link to a wiki article containing it and other relevant information that was scattered. The original remains in a spoiler tag. I thought I enabled the "Edited by" message but I guess it was not.

User is offline   Helixhorned 

• EDuke32 Senior Developer

I updated the text on the wiki. The "tips for quicker bug handling" are a must-read for anyone reporting bugs. Otherwise, I may react irritated, grumpy, or not at all. You've been warned.

Of course, the intention is not to scare people away from reporting bugs by making the hurdles too high, but rather to make their handling as quick as possible. Some of those tips should take less than a minute, but save a lot of time asking questions afterwards.

(o~ Lunatic home: documentation, stand-alone LuaJIT, LunaCON and utilities ~o)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2017 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options