Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem 3D Music Packs - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem 3D Music Packs  "sound cards, console ports, rearrangements, etc."

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Sound Cards

Roland Sound Canvas RC-55 Music Pack by Brandon Blume, aka MusicallyInspired - EDuke32-ready zip download
(Highly recommended!)

Lo-Fi / Novelty Sound Cards

AdLib Music Pack by High Treason

Gravis UltraSound Music Pack by High Treason

Console Ports

PlayStation (PSX) Music Pack by me

Saturn Music Pack by me

N64 Music Pack by me

Rearrangements

Mark McWane's Music Pack - EDuke32-ready zip download

This post has been edited by Hendricks266: 16 February 2012 - 11:03 PM

User is offline   HellFire 

Cool stuff, ive been waiting for a flac version of the duke64 grabbag for some time, thanks.

Some months ago i ripped the total meltdown (the psx one) in flac if you want i can try to upload it somewhere? (it will be huge though, around 800 mb). Inside the game cd theres 2 or 3 tracks thats already are in .wav, but the rest was in .XA format, i converted those to .wav and then converted everything to flac with max compression, and even with compression 8 the result was around 800 mb. I wonder why even in flac theyre bigger than the game itself haha

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Sticky this one as well.
You should also add the PS1 music pack to this as well.

User is offline   supergoofy 

There was also a high sound quality pack. I can upload the last version of playstation music pack and the last version of high sound quality pack, if you want them.

• Weaponized Autism

View PostHellFire, on May 4 2010, 11:36 PM, said:

Cool stuff, ive been waiting for a flac version of the duke64 grabbag for some time, thanks.

Some months ago i ripped the total meltdown (the psx one) in flac if you want i can try to upload it somewhere? (it will be huge though, around 800 mb). Inside the game cd theres 2 or 3 tracks thats already are in .wav, but the rest was in .XA format, i converted those to .wav and then converted everything to flac with max compression, and even with compression 8 the result was around 800 mb. I wonder why even in flac theyre bigger than the game itself haha

If you want the Duke 64 Grabbag, grab the USF set from http://usf.hcs64.com/.

This post has been edited by Hendricks266: 15 August 2011 - 03:01 PM

• Weaponized Autism

The N64 music pack is now at version 3.0.

I used sound inversion to flawlessly remove the intro sound effect from Grabbag. Now all that we need for perfection is loop point support.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Indeed. Loop point support would be awesome. I could fix the SC-55 music pack to be much more authentic.

User is offline   microjunk 

Hi, I am new here and was wondering if I could add my 2 cents...

I have made a few custom packs for eDuke32 from blood, quake, unreal, halo, doom, and a few others that work great...

would I be allowed to upload them and post them here?

• Weaponized Autism

Sure, if you start a new thread. This thread is for different packs of the original Duke music, such as from different sound cards, or different console ports.

• Weaponized Autism

I updated the OP to be much more comprehensive, to add my new PSX music pack, and to include packs other than my own.

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

Has anyone considered doing a Duke Nukem Zero Hour music pack? That'd be a bit of an interesting challenge to put the tracks the games has to the levels of Duke3D.

• Weaponized Autism

I have the USF rip and can provide the tracks in FLAC and OGG if anyone wants to make such a pack, but it would be challenging because this is the track list:

01 - Title Screen
02 - Training Base
03 - Present Day - 1
04 - Present Day - 2
05 - Present Day - Boss Hog
06 - Western - 1
07 - Western - 2
08 - Western - Mine Cart
09 - Boss
10 - Victorian - 1
11 - Victorian - 2
12 - Final - Alien Mother

The Western and Victorian tracks would be out of place in most of the maps, and you probably would not want to use the boss themes in levels. That will leave the listener with a lack of variety in their BGM.

User is online   Mike Norvak 

• Music Producer

It's official, when I finish all the new stuff related with Reduked I gonna make a custome music pack including (if possible) the rest of the tracks even though I only make "refreshed" versions of those.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

The biggest issues with the Zero Hour music is that it has loop points in the USF.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

I really hope someday that we can program loop points into digital tracks in EDuke32 via the music DEF entries. All we'd need to input would be the sample count where the loop point should start and have EDuke32 rewind back to that point.

Also, I'll be redoing the SC-55 music pack once again because I've discovered there are still a handful of problems with some tracks I neglected to fix. I also don't have the original WAV files anymore so in order to create MP3 and FLAC packs I'll need to rerecord it again anyway.

Once that's done I'd like to go back and do a metal/rock/electronic music pack. Similar to my Stalker cover (which I still haven't completed).

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 16 August 2011 - 10:15 AM

User is offline   Liaz 677 

Can someone re-upload "Gravis UltraSound Music Pack by High Treason" please?

It is getting re-recorded, should be ready in the near future. Finished Episodes 1-3 so I just have to do episode 4 and cut them all up into seperate files... and learn how the new loop points work.

User is offline   Liaz 677 

View PostHigh Treason, on 30 December 2012 - 04:24 AM, said:

It is getting re-recorded, should be ready in the near future. Finished Episodes 1-3 so I just have to do episode 4 and cut them all up into seperate files... and learn how the new loop points work.

Ok, thank you!

• Weaponized Autism

View PostHigh Treason, on 30 December 2012 - 04:24 AM, said:

... and learn how the new loop points work.

This should help: http://wiki.eduke32....ilities#Looping

User is offline   elvis_a 

Hello everybody,

it is my first post on this forum.
Could you please help me to find out how to rip audio from PSX Time to kill and Planet of the Landbabes?

p.s. i found out that some of audio can be found in snd.dat, but music is not there

This post has been edited by elvis_a: 13 November 2013 - 06:26 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options