Duke4.net Forums: Lameduke/beta inspired TC (ASSETS RELEASED) - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lameduke/beta inspired TC (ASSETS RELEASED)  "Abandoned"

User is offline   faked 

For what it's worth,I've downloaded the files here.I think the whole thing is fantastic!Keep up the excellent work and good luck to you.

I agree with grouchbag. You have the excellent work and what you need to do is to practice

View Postsupergoofy, on 02 April 2010 - 10:11 PM, said:

And here is LameDuke Xtreme

http://www.mediafire...php?ozgnmfmnzzn

it also includes patch 0.4a

e1l4 needs work. no way to exit the map. plus is has doors that are hard to go through without them killing ya

NukemRroses, this project has been abandoned, and released "as-is" :)

View PostRichardStorm, on 14 April 2014 - 12:34 AM, said:

NukemRroses, this project has been abandoned, and released "as-is" ^_^

i get that dude. it's just that, i was hoping to maybe to a future playthrough video series of LameDuke. but there are somethings that are not LameDuke content. like the health, pigcops. and enemies. lacking some i think, as well as weapons to. and even Duke Nukem is not that of his LameDuke version. and with e1l4 not exitable and doors often killing ya. makes it kinda hard to not have to use cheats for it. just for the record. i was talking about the LameDuke Xtreme mod thing. anyone know who made it?

This post has been edited by NukemRoses: 17 June 2014 - 05:33 PM

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options