Duke4.net Forums: I don't want Duke Nukem Forever - Duke4.net Forums

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I don't want Duke Nukem Forever

Poll: Do you Even care about DNF anymore? (71 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you even care about DNF anymore?

1. Yes, I still spend my worthless life waiting, in hopes that it will come out one day. (35 votes [49.30%])

Percentage of vote: 49.30%

2. No, I'm sick of hearing about DNF and wish the whole thing would die and move on already. (36 votes [50.70%])

Percentage of vote: 50.70%

Vote Guests cannot vote

User is offline   ReaperMan 

3dwizard, you and you creased foreskin should get the hell outta here because i'm already tired of seeing you trying to suck up to The Commander.

Edit: It had to be done.

This post has been edited by ReaperMan: 16 February 2010 - 08:43 PM

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Question, is that avatar creased foreskin by chance?

User is offline   3dwizard 

View PostReaperMan, on Feb 16 2010, 09:41 PM, said:

3dwizard, you and you creased foreskin should get the hell outta here because i'm already tired of seeing you trying to suck up to The Commander now.

You know, fighting trolls each time I want to post something serious isn't really productive. If I wanted to leave this place I would have done it in a second.But obviously I am still here trying to get out of the rookie camp where I am being put for being new here.
I have been watching this forum since many years before I decided to post so know I lots of people here since some years already.

@Mr.Flibble Yes, that's my creased foreskin. I took a closeup picture so I can say that I showed myself in public too!

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 16 February 2010 - 08:49 PM

You don't leave because you like me. I know it.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Your problem is that you come on these forums here and introduced yourself in the completely wrong way.
So everything that has happened was set in stone from the get go.

View PostThe Commander, on Feb 16 2010, 09:50 PM, said:

Your problem is that you come on these forums here and introduced yourself in the completely wrong way.
So everything that has happened was set in stone from the get go.

Well I guess that wouldn't have happened if I wouldn't have been pissed of at the censorship of that lame video.
A lame video is a lame video, sites have it now and not thanks to me. Being closed down without debate for actually bringing what I thought at the time (new dnf media to a dnf fanbase) really got me pissed off at everybody here.
Remember that I registered here to contribute not to troll.
Yet now that you know my negative opinions about things, that doesn't make me less of a Duke Nukem fan.

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 16 February 2010 - 08:58 PM

User is offline   VinsaneOne 

The more I read, the more I see CS.

Back to the topic.
Sorry Commander, couldn't do the pole since the 2 choices don't fit me. If you added, 'I can take it or leave it' or 'I'm not, or never did wait for DNF' or 'Don't care either way', then maybe I would participate. As of right now, I'm happy with good old DN3d. It's here, on my puter's hd with TC's, mod's, hi-res, ports, tons of maps and add-on's, the list goes on. Shit!, I even make movies with it! For me, I find it hard as fuck to ever get tired of something that keeps on giving and giving. It's what shoud have been called DN3DF since day one.

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

If 3DWizard were actually a 'real' Adult and a 'real' game artist, he would be way too busy to post all his f*cktardary here.

He'd also understand copyright law and his thread would never have been created.

And I thought this part of the forum couldn't get any worse.

This post has been edited by Tea Monster: 17 February 2010 - 03:35 AM

User is offline   SBG 

First off: why do we have to continue this here, and not on 3dwizard's original thread that's now turned into a bottomless spam-hole?

To 3dwiz: the reason you've been flamed and such is because you introduced yourself by leaking a video - albeit a lame one - without thinking. The lameness of the video is irrelevant; the fact remains that you still did it. You think that you are being flamed because you were new. If you look at my join date, it was mid-November, and I was new to the Duke world. Notice how I was widely welcomed? It's not the forum; it's you.

To everyone else, specifically Commander and Reaper: he's obviously trying to bait you, so just stop, he'll go away if nobody wants to troll him.

and BY THE WAY. I highly doubt that you [3dwizard] are an adult working in the game development industry. First off: if you're an adult, you're probably not going to be able to post all this shit. Second: Your writing style is awful, as well as your grammar. You're obviously going to say that you're on an internet forum, and you're allowed to talk like shit, but most everyone else that is in that age group has proper grammar and writing. Hell: I'm 14 and I can spell properly, at least.

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

View Post3dwizard, on Feb 16 2010, 11:45 PM, said:

@Mr.Flibble Yes, that's my creased foreskin. I took a closeup picture so I can say that I showed myself in public too!

I knew it!

As an aside, why do people keep saying that 3dwizard is CultureShock? I see no similarities and since all his posts were deleted there is nothing to compare to.
Also, Why all the hate? Can't we all just get along? <_<

View PostMr.Flibble, on Feb 17 2010, 02:59 PM, said:

Why all the hate?

Cos he is/was trying to fuck 3DR's shit up.

This post has been edited by Sinisterambo: 17 February 2010 - 08:00 AM

User is offline   Spiker 

20 :20 LOL. Haters vote!

User is offline   NoDraw 

• Honored Donor

What are you doing on this forum then?

User is offline   Spiker 

Hoping the game will die <_<

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

This forum contains more win than 4chan or Bemanistyle's Forum Boredom. It almost makes me glad that moderators aren't keeping an eye on the forum.

View PostSBG, on Feb 17 2010, 05:32 AM, said:

First off: why do we have to continue this here, and not on 3dwizard's original thread that's now turned into a bottomless spam-hole?

To 3dwiz: the reason you've been flamed and such is because you introduced yourself by leaking a video - albeit a lame one - without thinking. The lameness of the video is irrelevant; the fact remains that you still did it. You think that you are being flamed because you were new. If you look at my join date, it was mid-November, and I was new to the Duke world. Notice how I was widely welcomed? It's not the forum; it's you.

To everyone else, specifically Commander and Reaper: he's obviously trying to bait you, so just stop, he'll go away if nobody wants to troll him.

and BY THE WAY. I highly doubt that you [3dwizard] are an adult working in the game development industry. First off: if you're an adult, you're probably not going to be able to post all this shit. Second: Your writing style is awful, as well as your grammar. You're obviously going to say that you're on an internet forum, and you're allowed to talk like shit, but most everyone else that is in that age group has proper grammar and writing. Hell: I'm 14 and I can spell properly, at least.

Well I guess that at the age of 14 you didn't realize yet, that in europe nobody speaks english as their first language besides uk. I don't see anything wrong with my grammar and you are the first person to tell that to me in years. If you thought I am from usa or uk by any chance and you were trying to judge my maturity based on how good my english is, then I am sorry to inform you but I am not. But kudos to you that you actually have to decency to point out that you are 14, that can clear allot of issues. Anyone else that is 14 here ? That way I can actually know why I can't have any mature debates here. If this is a 14 year old kindergarden forum I will gladly leave everybody in peace and resume to other activities.
From what I noticed, there are at least a few more people close to my age which is 26 if anybody really cared to know. Maybe at least they can refrain from the 14 year old childish games and actually moderate the ambient of the forum closer to the their ages a bit, instead of trollign side by side with a 14 year old.
I would have never expected kids on a duke nukem fan base forum, especially since duke nukem is such an old ip!
I always expected to find old people like myself here, that actually like the game because they played it back then on the pc, not kids that played it on the xbox arcade and now they think they are duke nukem 3d hardcore fans...

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 17 February 2010 - 11:32 AM

User is offline   Spiker 

If we're talking about age, today is my 24th birthday! I deserve some free dick-sucking. Who's first?

User is offline   crunchysuperman 

• Honored Donor

Your writing style is awful, as well as your grammar

In all fairness, I see nothing wrong with his grammar. English isn't the first language for the whole world, and if you think his is bad, then you must find virtually every post on every forum cringe-worthy.

User is offline   SBG 

View Post3dwizard, on Feb 17 2010, 02:08 PM, said:

Well I guess that at the age of 14 you didn't realize yet, that in europe nobody speaks english as their first language besides uk. I don't see anything wrong with my grammar and you are the first person to tell that to me in years. If you thought I am from usa or uk by any chance and you were trying to judge my maturity based on how good my english is, then I am sorry to inform you but I am not. But kudos to you that you actually have to decency to point out that you are 14, that can clear allot of issues. Anyone else that is 14 here ? That way I can actually know why I can't have any mature debates here. If this is a 14 year old kindergarden forum I will gladly leave everybody in peace and resume to other activities.
From what I noticed, there are at least a few more people close to my age which is 26 if anybody really cared to know. Maybe at least they can refrain from the 14 year old childish games and actually moderate the ambient of the forum closer to the their ages a bit, instead of trollign side by side with a 14 year old.
I would have never expected kids on a duke nukem fan base forum, especially since duke nukem is such an old ip!
I always expected to find old people like myself here, that actually like the game because they played it back then on the pc, not kids that played it on the xbox arcade and now they think they are duke nukem 3d hardcore fans...

First off: I'd like to state my IQ is 123, and I'm not your typical dumb ass 14 year old, thank you very much.

Moving on to more pressing matters: I am well aware that the language of Europe varies by countries, but the language of the internet is English. This is an English-speaking forum, and while language isn't a requirement, intelligible discussions are quite nice to have, and quite hard if you do not speak the language.

Next: what issues do you have with me? Is age even relevant? Considering I am responding in full sentences with clear and concise arguments, I would call this a mature debate. Would you call what we are having childish games? You stated your point, I've stated mine.

I wouldn't particularely call myself a kid, and I'm not a new duke fan. I don't own a next-gen console. I own a PS2 and my PC, which I've boughten with my own money from doing part-time jobs over the summer.

And I wouldn't call you old, either. To be honest: at 26 you should be doing your job, not spending all of your time flaming the rest of us on an online community.

And I'm not a hard core duke fan. But I have played duke since I was 6 on a very old PC running Windows 98. You're assuming that because of my age I'm a punk kid who thinks that I'm the boss of everyone here. I'm not. I'm merely stating my opinions, which is the point of a forum, if you didn't know.

The word forum derives itself from the ancient Roman civilization, which was where people had a discussion. If that is not what you are willing to do, get out.

Just my two cents. <_<

Everyone who votes "Yes, I still spend my worthless life waiting, in hopes that it will come out one day." will get a free cookie.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostSpiker, on Feb 17 2010, 08:26 PM, said:

If we're talking about age, today is my 24th birthday! I deserve some free dick-sucking. Who's first?

Congrats. Enjoy your present.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: FF1.png

Now why didn't I get one of thoes for my birthday? At my age, i'm probably viewed as a senior citizen by all the young dudes on these forums!

Nah, your just viewed as a weirdo who hangs around forums with little kids. <_<

View PostThe Commander, on Feb 17 2010, 07:16 PM, said:

Nah, your just viewed as a weirdo who hangs around forums with little kids. <_<

OUCH!

<_<

View PostVinsaneOne, on Feb 17 2010, 03:48 PM, said:

Now why didn't I get one of thoes for my birthday? At my age, i'm probably viewed as a senior citizen by all the young dudes on these forums!

If you really are 55, then you are older than Duke himself. Duke Nukem is a young dude for you. He was younger even when he appeared in duke 3d.
I wonder how you ever got into liking him in the first place. But you are one cool guy!

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 18 February 2010 - 12:41 AM

I have a sneaking feeling someone made a bunch of fake accounts just to swing the polls, who ever that is is defiantly in need of medical attention.

User is offline   Spiker 

View PostThe Commander, on Feb 18 2010, 09:19 AM, said:

I have a sneaking feeling someone made a bunch of fake accounts just to swing the polls, who ever that is is defiantly in need of medical attention.

Those alien bastards are gonna pay for falsifying the poll <_<

View PostThe Commander, on Feb 18 2010, 05:19 AM, said:

Maybe people want the free cookie i offered or maybe Yatta is secretly changing the poll. <_<

Shitting hell, I wish DNF would DIE and people would move on already.

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

View PostMartin Howe, on Feb 18 2010, 06:59 AM, said:

Shitting hell, I wish DNF would DIE and people would move on already.

DNF did die. MOST people did move on. There are a small amount of 'Kennel Mad' fans who for whatever reason refuse to admit that it's gone.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options