• 39 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem: War of Attrition  "Discussion thread for DT's War of Attrition mod"

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostDJHellray, on 10 December 2017 - 06:11 PM, said:

so far the invisible enemy hasnt appeared so i think you fixed it but i got twice when i killed a new enemy a mini cycloid would appear that would be your ally and another random cycloid thats not an enemy or ally would appear he would stay there and do nothing but if you would get close to it it would make you damage as if he would squish you or burn you

Does this happen even if you don't have the monsters become allies when slain perk?

User is offline   DJHellray 

View PostTrooper Dan, on 10 December 2017 - 08:32 PM, said:

Does this happen even if you don't have the monsters become allies when slain perk?

no only when you do

Hi to everyone, I'm back to this forum after a long pause as I've finally got a decent new PC.
I'm just replaying this mod and it's still AWESOME!!!
I'm wondering: is this also mantained? I'm playing with the attached Eduke snapshot, can I use the most recent one?

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostHeadless_Horseman_2k, on 16 January 2020 - 02:18 PM, said:

Hi to everyone, I'm back to this forum after a long pause as I've finally got a decent new PC.
I'm just replaying this mod and it's still AWESOME!!!
I'm wondering: is this also mantained? I'm playing with the attached Eduke snapshot, can I use the most recent one?

Welcome back!

I have not been maintaining Attrition, but go ahead and try the latest snapshot and see what happens. Some day it will either have an update or a sequel. Probably.

Share this topic:

• 39 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options